287 replies to this topic

#41 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,099 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:22 AM

Defending 2A state champs Walkersville opening up at New Era Academy... interesting choice to say the least

Wow
Who's idea was that helps Walkersville out 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] O's new slogan

#42 themamba

themamba

@aka_themamba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationWorldwide

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:45 AM

What's even more interesting is that Calvert Hall has played New Era for the last 2 seasons.

Edited by themamba, 02 January 2017 - 08:45 AM.

#43 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts
  • LocationIn Your Worst Nightmares

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:33 AM

:D :D :D :D  -- To Be The Best, Play The Best - says jpw mop.

Edited by DayWalker, 02 January 2017 - 10:45 AM.

#44 jgohounds

jgohounds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:31 AM

Word is playoffs are a go next year for the MIAA A

Really ??

Edited by jgohounds, 02 January 2017 - 11:31 AM.

#45 eaglesinsider

eaglesinsider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:24 PM

What's even more interesting is that Calvert Hall has played New Era for the last 2 seasons.

Calvert Hall's not trying to make the playoffs in the 2A West. Walkersville playing New Era (and Silver Oak) could lead to them missing the playoffs at 9-1.

#46 themamba

themamba

@aka_themamba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationWorldwide

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

Calvert Hall's not trying to make the playoffs in the 2A West. Walkersville playing New Era (and Silver Oak) could lead to them missing the playoffs at 9-1.

Interesting in that some from Calvert Hall (supposedly) are writing dissertations on if you want to be the best, you must play the best. Maybe that just goes for publics, like many hypocritical statements on this forum pertain to, and regurgitated by fellow hypocrites and handles. I understand that not everyone can find both to be interesting.

#47 eaglesinsider

eaglesinsider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:39 PM

Interesting in that some from Calvert Hall (supposedly) are writing dissertations on if you want to be the best, you must play the best. Maybe that just goes for publics, like many hypocritical statements on this forum pertain to, and regurgitated by fellow hypocrites and handles. I understand that not everyone can find both to be interesting.

Still drunk from New Year's?

Don't know why you weren't on the DayWalker Memorial Block List already, but... BLOCKED

#48 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:40 PM

...Calvert Hall (supposedly) are writing dissertations on if you want to be the best, you must play the best.'''

But these privateers forget about the part that one should also beat the best they play.  Anyone one like Silver Oak can play the best but lose to them.  The best in the MIAA-A took it square on the chin when they faced a couple teams in their lane in IMG and Paramus.  And what's crazy is that the MIAAers weren't a bit surprised and expected it...  Paramus by nearly 3TDs and IMG by a blow-out running clock.

Edited by DayWalker, 02 January 2017 - 02:32 PM.

#49 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:42 PM

Don't know why you weren't on The DayWalker Memorial Block List already, but... BLOCKED

:D :D :D :D :D .....mcNugget's response when the best steps in his face....BLOCKED!!!

Edited by DayWalker, 02 January 2017 - 02:54 PM.

#50 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:49 PM

Walkersville playing New Era (and Silver Oak) could lead to them missing the playoffs at 9-1.

All four teams in Walkersville's region / classification with winning records made the playoffs last season.  The lowest team with a winning record in the region was 8 - 2.  All others didn't have winning records.  But it's about points and not pure win-lose in the publics.   But WHY the crocodile concern mcNugget about Walkersville making the 2017 playoffs who were in the finals two years running and very well could have won in 2015 in that 21-20 game!!!!  You have any idea how many Walkersville juniors will be returning as 2017 seniors to attempt three times in the finals????   Beat ya Damascus knows...

How did McDonogh make out in the MIAA-A playoffs....

Edited by DayWalker, 02 January 2017 - 03:05 PM.

#51 eaglesinsider

eaglesinsider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:30 PM

From looking at the schedules I've input so far, looks like a 3 division set up for Baltimore County this year.

D1 looks to be Catonsville, Dulaney, Dundalk, Franklin, Kenwood, Milford Mill, Parkville and Perry Hall

I've got the full schedules for all those except Dundalk, whose Week 1 isn't listed but is most likely CHC.

#52 eaglesinsider

eaglesinsider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

Baltimore County D2? looks to be Lansdowne, Patapsco, Towson, Woodlawn, Loch Raven, Pikesville and Sparrows Point

Which leaves D3? as Chesapeake, Eastern Tech, Hereford, New Town, Overlea, Owings Mills, Randallstown and Western Tech

#53 themamba

themamba

@aka_themamba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationWorldwide

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Don't know why you weren't on the DayWalker Memorial Block List already, but... BLOCKED

LMAO! WTF cares, really. You take yourself far too serious, schedule guy.

#54 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:10 PM

....You take yourself far too serious, schedule guy.

It's a hack coach thang we'll neva understand....

#55 themamba

themamba

@aka_themamba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationWorldwide

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

:D :D :D :D :D .....mcNugget's response when the best steps in his face....BLOCKED!!!

How I got into his little feelings with that post is beyond me. I hope he doesn't have any children. If he does, let us pray.

#56 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:14 PM

How I got into his little feelings with that post is beyond me. I hope he doesn't have any children. If he does, let us pray.

mcNugget is the over sensitive boy child.   Pray  :P

Edited by DayWalker, 02 January 2017 - 03:24 PM.

#57 Oldtime

Oldtime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:41 PM

All four teams in Walkersville's region / classification with winning records made the playoffs last season.  The lowest team with a winning record in the region was 8 - 2.  All others didn't have winning records.  But it's about points and not pure win-lose in the publics.   But WHY the crocodile concern mcNugget about Walkersville making the 2017 playoffs who were in the finals two years running and very well could have won in 2015 in that 21-20 game!!!!  You have any idea how many Walkersville juniors will be returning as 2017 seniors to attempt three times in the finals????   Beat ya Damascus knows...

How did McDonogh make out in the MIAA-A playoffs....

Damascus has 11 returning starters looking for the three peat in 2017.

#58 jgohounds

jgohounds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

Wait, somebody please set me a straight. THE PLAYOFF IS COMING BACK?

#59 eaglesinsider

eaglesinsider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:14 PM

Wait, somebody please set me a straight. THE PLAYOFF IS COMING BACK?

They've had multiple meetings about it. It looks like it probably is. They were also supposed to have a special meeting about the St. Frances problem sometime last month too.

#60 themamba

themamba

@aka_themamba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationWorldwide

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

mcNugget is the over sensitive boy child. Pray :P

I see. LOL! I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME [grabs ball on the baseline, "Check up"]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users