• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#141 aacountyfootball

aacountyfootball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:02 AM

Daywalker, when Dematha or Gorman domiantes it is marginalized but when Wise or a public school dominates a weak schedule it is special?   

#142 jbmad

jbmad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,953 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:03 AM

You got it

#143 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts
  • LocationIn Your Worst Nightmares

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

Daywalker, when Dematha or Gorman domiantes it is marginalized but when Wise or a public school dominates a weak schedule it is special?   

county county, my man county, you have it all back@zzwards aa and assume things that are not facts.  It is YOUR lot YOU sustain or warmly cuddle that does all the senseless marginalizing.  You all marginalize public teams who succeed each year around this privates bored unfulfilled and need to be validated time.  Your target now it's 28-0 back-to-back 4A state champion Wise you say play weak who need to "test" themselves against your teams of reclassified mercenaries.  Before, it was target 14-0 DouglassPG 2A champion when it was the media #1 team of the state and perhaps the most dominant public team ever you all enviously shunned as not legit and even your then 7 - 4 Calvert Hall lot ran in here to proclaim DouglassPG should "STEP UP" to take on the Cards when it actually would have been a couple steps down for Douglass to have done shutout #8 and/or #13 running clock on The Cardinals.  Even before that, Middletown was put down by you all when it was a 3-peat state champion and ran off 35 or more straight wins.  Recall how the River Hill dominant teams of the early / mid-2000's were "marginalized" as just lower tier 2A / 3A teams who couldn't stand up to so-called higher tier public teams let alone any of the better or certainly not the thought of elite privates...  Damascus, Fort Hill, Northwest, Friendly, and on and on --- you all never failed to question their success and how those teams would not have measured against you privates.  You did this when Franklin won states and proudly proclaimed Franklin won states but lost it's only game to a private.  However, Franklin accomplished it's goal to win states while that team that beat Franklin that season not only didn't win it's 7-team league title and the gold but also failed to metal at all, silver nor bronze.

However, publics just don't get off like that against your privates.  Publics don't challenge privates like that and they just enjoy and treasure state championships they earned while you privates gnash teeth over state titles you can't get although you are so highly opined (ranked) in some circles, some even with three rings.  Regarding DeMatha vs Gorman, they are no more than two mercenary high school football teams, a level playing field, who at the end of the day will walk away from the game with either a W or L that will have absolutely no impact in their league / state championship postures.  Other than opinion adjustments (rankings), if any, there will be no further skin off the nose of each. Public teams that dominate is nothing new or special to The DayWalker.  Come on aa, it's done every season.  What's special is that in the publics, Life Is Like A Box of Chocolates.  It can be and is always someone different every two, three, four years and not the usual same ole suspects of the ever so boring privates.

But thanks for your opinion (ranking) aacounty and in giving kiss-up underachiever " You Got It" jbdoormat his WM opinion.  So now I hope you can understand mine and who The DayWalker really marginalize....  :P

Edited by DayWalker, 23 January 2017 - 04:18 PM.

#144 WhoMe

WhoMe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:13 AM

WOW

Reading the ramblings of The DayWalker is better than watching an episode of "The Originals" on Netflix. Just when you think you got it figured out it get's crazier.

Thanks for the entertainment, albeit bad most of the time.

#145 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:46 AM

Newbie One Posts, The DayWalker is not here to Netflix or entertain the shallow but to exercise far more substantive callings like setting the record straight, to school the ignorant and thoughtless, and to check the abusive among so many other tasks.  In your 1st post you indicate an ability to read, that's good!  Stick around and respond (post) and lets see if you possess the intellect to reason and understand, that's better.  So Welcome WhoMe.  What's your blood type?  "Do you know your status, YesYou....  :P

Edited by DayWalker, 24 January 2017 - 09:03 AM.

#146 WhoMe

WhoMe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:16 AM

Newbie One Posts, The DayWalker is not here to Netflix or entertain the shallow but to exercise among far more substantive callings like setting the record straight, to school the ignorant and thoughtless, and to check the abusive.  In your 1st post you indicate an ability to read, that's good!  Stick around and respond (post) and lets see if you possess the intellect to reason and understand, that's better.  So Welcome WhoMe.  What's your blood type?  "Do you know your status, YesYou....  :P

For the record yes I am relatively new here and am a casual viewer who usually just read the opinions.  I certainly do not have the tenure you have with your 5K+ posts. I look forward to your next diatribe of some sort.

Back to the subject of the thread.

#147 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:45 AM

For the record yes I am relatively new here and am a casual viewer who usually just read the opinions.  I certainly do not have the tenure you have with your 5K+ posts. I look forward to your next diatribe of some sort.

Back to the subject of the thread.

Yes, for the record, ....been there and heard that " I am new and just have been a viewer " many many many times WhoMe.  You know what I mean short timer now 2 posts on your way to 5K+++, right!  Stick around and time usually reveals the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, YesYou.  :D

Edited by DayWalker, 24 January 2017 - 09:49 AM.

#148 Silverbullet

Silverbullet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:34 PM

DeMatha 4 star RB Anthony McFarland to the Terps over Alabama and Miami. The hurricanes made a massive push the last few weeks.

#149 gillytech

gillytech

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:22 PM

I heard the opposite - that McFarland was pretty much a silent commit to the U until Durkin moved in and convinced him to postpone his original commitment date on Tuesday, then turned him.  But I'll defer to you since you're tight w/ the Stag program.

#150 Silverbullet

Silverbullet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

I heard the opposite - that McFarland was pretty much a silent commit to the U until Durkin moved in and convinced him to postpone his original commitment date on Tuesday, then turned him. But I'll defer to you since you're tight w/ the Stag program.

I don't think you're wrong. I thought he was going to UM for a while now. My only point was that Miami brought alums like Clinton Portis, Ray Lewis, etc... into the equation over the last few weeks. I know coaches use alumni to their advantage, but I've only seen UM do this stuff when they really want/need someone. Maybe they knew what Durkin is capable of. Either way, I think this Maryland staff just showed everyone the difference between them and Edsall. I know Kasim Hill must be smiling.

#151 BigDrop

BigDrop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:38 PM

DeMatha 4 star RB Anthony McFarland to the Terps over Alabama and Miami. The hurricanes made a massive push the last few weeks.

With eight years at Maryland for a degree (only four years counted) bravo to the Terps!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you, Anthony!

#152 Tomslick

Tomslick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

Congrats young fella and welcome to #B1G! You are now on the clock, Texas Longhorns up next! **** gets real extremely fast!

Edited by Tomslick, 28 January 2017 - 03:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users