Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DMVFootball

High School Football 2016 Team Highlight Videos

5 posts in this topic

Great thread start DMV.  I've been looking for these team season highlights.  DouglassPG always does a nice one and has done one of my all time favorites from 2014 season here:

I really get a kick out of a JV play at 23:00.  I haven't seen their 2016 edition yet so I may send a query about it.  But check out the well done one above and some from other seasons.  I tend to also like the work of Dunbar.

Edited by DayWalker

Great thread start DMV.  I've been looking for these team season highlights.  DouglassPG always does a nice one and has done one of my all time favorites from 2014 season here:

I really get a kick out of a JV play at 23:00.  I haven't seen their 2016 edition yet so I may send a query about it.  But check out the well done one above and some from other seasons.  I tend to also like the work of Dunbar.

Holy cow...a 24 minute team highlight tape!

Holy cow...a 24 minute team highlight tape!

Actually, this is a 24-minute extract from what I was told is a 1-hour season highlights.  My Douglass peep said the full 1-hour video is played at the awards banquet whiles folks are served and dine before the awards presentation.  That's what they do.  The first 5 minutes of this video is the season ending and names of all the varsity and jv players and then two plays from each game leading to the state championship, the season ending.  I just thought it was well laid out and something special for the players to show their grand kids that is so much better than the bland everyone has the same music Hudl highlights.

Edited by DayWalker