4 replies to this topic

#1 DMVFootball

DMVFootball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:13 PM

Everybody is doing - or has done - their year end banquet.  Post your team season recap here.

Starting with Georgetown Prep:  https://www.youtube....h?v=Ye8ZgJfWF4Y

Add yours and discuss.

Edited by DMVFootball, 23 January 2017 - 12:46 AM.

#2 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts
  • LocationIn Your Worst Nightmares

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:22 AM

Great thread start DMV.  I've been looking for these team season highlights.  DouglassPG always does a nice one and has done one of my all time favorites from 2014 season here:

I really get a kick out of a JV play at 23:00.  I haven't seen their 2016 edition yet so I may send a query about it.  But check out the well done one above and some from other seasons.  I tend to also like the work of Dunbar.

Edited by DayWalker, 23 January 2017 - 12:23 AM.

#3 Shayyah64

Shayyah64

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:03 AM

Milford Mill Academy 2016 highlight

http://www.hudl.com/...124dd27ac66ffa4

#4 DMVFootball

DMVFootball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:26 PM

Great thread start DMV.  I've been looking for these team season highlights.  DouglassPG always does a nice one and has done one of my all time favorites from 2014 season here:

I really get a kick out of a JV play at 23:00.  I haven't seen their 2016 edition yet so I may send a query about it.  But check out the well done one above and some from other seasons.  I tend to also like the work of Dunbar.

Holy cow...a 24 minute team highlight tape!

#5 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts
  • LocationIn Your Worst Nightmares

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

Holy cow...a 24 minute team highlight tape!

Actually, this is a 24-minute extract from what I was told is a 1-hour season highlights.  My Douglass peep said the full 1-hour video is played at the awards banquet whiles folks are served and dine before the awards presentation.  That's what they do.  The first 5 minutes of this video is the season ending and names of all the varsity and jv players and then two plays from each game leading to the state championship, the season ending.  I just thought it was well laid out and something special for the players to show their grand kids that is so much better than the bland everyone has the same music Hudl highlights.

Edited by DayWalker, 24 January 2017 - 04:13 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: football, videos, iac, miaa, wcac, mpssa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users