Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maroontiger419

National Signing Day

25 posts in this topic

Congrats to all the student athletes that's signed today and I applaud all the coaches who've help develop thes young men I must say it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ????

Co grants and good luck to all. Represent MD well

SFA

11 kids signed LOI today

Others that ive seen

Punter from Howard (Army)

English from Dematha (AF)

Looks like Watson from CHC flipped from Harvard to Navy

5 from CHC signed to go D1, 4 signed D2, 2 committed to play D3. 2 will become officers in the military out that bunch such as Watson and Kordenbrock. Many happy parents and scholars.

Looks like Watson from CHC flipped from Harvard to Navy

His Dad kept that one close to the vest. Think he said his son was interested in nuclear engineering for submarines.

That's awesome kid is set for life, hard work pays off

Air Force got 4 WCAC players. Demani Hansford, Braedon Domino, Grant Donaldson and Beau. All direct entry.

Edited by aacountyfootball

Air Force got 4 WCAC players. Demani Hansford, Braedon Domino, Grant Donaldson and Beau.

Between the Naval Academy and West Point commits, maybe we will get a Maryland Governor, Senator, Justice, or President. I'm just excited for the summer cookouts when I get old from a few of these guys.

Navy got a few kids from the area also with Watson & Foreman and I thought someone else

His Dad kept that one close to the vest. Think he said his son was interested in nuclear engineering for submarines.

Me Being a Officer in the Navy, He made a great decision, congrats to the young man. He had two great options but the one he picked will have a Career waitin for him at the end

Very happy to see so many young men attending one of the Service Academies.  It takes a special young kid to decide to do that with all the Division 1 1A big-time and semi big-time (Subdivision and D2-D3) programs out there.  A special salute to those guys. 

Where's EI with the numbers from each school damn he know everything else or GA where's he at

Milford Mill Academy (signed so far...)

Jquane Harris (#33)- Univ of Charleston

Darrien Laboo (#55)- Univ of Charleston

Shawntay Thomas (#5)- Gannon Univ

Shamar Harrison (#8)- Albright College

Tyrese Davis (#78)- Garden City Comm College

Anthony Tucker (transfer from Good Counsel, DNP)

Air Force got 4 WCAC players. Demani Hansford, Braedon Domino, Grant Donaldson and Beau. All direct entry.

Victor Oluwatimi, Center, Dematha, committed to Air Force also. He is also direct entry. Not sure if any service academy ever got 5 WCAC players.

Edited by aacountyfootball

Not Charm City, but what the hell, close enough. My man Mike Hunter at Friendship Collegiate helped an astronomical amount of 18 players sign with D1 schools this week. To add, the team collectively achieved a 3.05 GPA in the first quarter.

https://theundefeated.com/features/d-c-s-friendship-collegiate-academy-sends-18-football-players-to-division-i-schools/

Edited by themamba

Not Charm City, but what the hell, close enough. My man Mike Hunter at Friendship Collegiate helped an astronomical amount of 18 players sign with D1 schools this week. To add, the team collectively achieved a 3.05 GPA in the first quarter.

https://theundefeated.com/features/d-c-s-friendship-collegiate-academy-sends-18-football-players-to-division-i-schools/

I saw the coverage of FCA's signing day and it choked me up big time.  That is what it is all about.  Bravo. 

I saw the coverage of FCA's signing day and it choked me up big time. That is what it is all about. Bravo.

No doubt, AA. Choked Mike up too, along with dozens of parents.

Shat even made the Gooch wipe his eyes man those dudes down there are angels in the flesh

Edited by GOOCH