Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

2017 DeMatha Schedule

253 posts in this topic

How many ABC kids signed NLI's this week?

I think I know of two who received their offers while at ABC but transferred as seniors....

I think I know of two who received their offers while at ABC but transferred as seniors....

I know about the DB kid that left and went to Potomac so he can graduate and get up to UMD early. Good kid! Didnt know about the other kid that left. They need to build the program by playing a schedule that's favorable and put some winning seasons together. Not by claiming the WCAC or waiting on money from wealthy families to enroll their kids. That **** makes no sense.

HHHmmm.....this is news to me Hack. What Chesapeake Region are you talking about??? This sounds like the Tidewater area I lived in for a minute.

Oh, and speaking of schools with similar missions, what education mission differences say Calvert Hall or Gilman or Carroll, or DeMatha would have from say River Hill, Quince Orchard, Franklin. or Hereford????

Catholic education.

I know about the DB kid that left and went to Potomac so he can graduate and get up to UMD early. Good kid! Didnt know about the other kid that left. They need to build the program by playing a schedule that's favorable and put some winning seasons together. Not by claiming the WCAC or waiting on money from wealthy families to enroll their kids. That **** makes no sense.

Opps. my bad TSlick.  Deon Jones is the fellow who transferred from Carroll to Potomac and signed with MD.  I thought the other fellow was Tayon Fleet-Davis I thought he told me he was from Carroll but I just spoke with his coach who told me Fleet was always at Potomac who also signed with MD.

But you say my knowledge is of Google but that's more likely your knowledge limits.  Well, Google and DC Stiffs Sports Fan message board, that is for you.  You wanted to debate ABC rhetorically asking I guess if one had walked the halls of Arch Carroll like you've done and indicatng you are so familiar with the program.  Yet you don't even know the head coach and you're a WCAC jack!  But I know Coach Robert Harris and before he returned to his alma when he was at Surrattsville where he left after his son graduated I also know.  And I knew Coach Harris before he took over at Surrattsville when he was at Bladensburg.

Because of my background and experiences, I'm no one team homie like you homie, with the NE boarding school education and a harsh Chevy Chase g-Unit disposition.  :P .

Did you just pull a Pee Wee Herman " I know you are, but what am I" response? Who cares if you know the coach. You thought the school was the result of a merger in 1989.

I thought WF and Episcopal were in an arms race for football. Is WF waiving the white flag?

Yes, Woodberry forced their HC to announce his resignation in the middle of a 9-1 season because the headmaster was "tired of football being talked about before academics." The 2018 class is the last with any appreciable talent at Woodberry. They've brought in two bad classes and I'm told that they're not letting in anyone who even looks like they might be good at football. Their JV went from undefeated in 2015 to winless and only scoring 3 TDs in 2016. They are weakening their schedule considerably as well. 

It's a bad situation down there and I know several prominent HCs of mid-Atlantic private schools inquired about the job before word got out that they were de-emphasizing football and they withdrew from consideration. A lot of prospective candidates were also turned off when they heard how they treated Coach Alexander, who is liked and respected by pretty much everyone.

Did you just pull a Pee Wee Herman " I know you are, but what am I" response? Who cares if you know the coach. You thought the school was the result of a merger in 1989.

Oh come off of it Sniper, the dioces at one point had multiple schools and decided to close several but one, Carroll.  Dude, I did NOT say Carroll became as a result of closing the other schools.  Any fool know that Carroll was around long before 1989 you dumb @zz.  Ever heard of a Carroll alum called John Thompson from the early 1960's!!!!  Ace, I had a peep who attended a closed school back in the day called Mackin when basketball great Austin Carr was there in the late 60's early 70's.  Ever heard of Mackin?  Ever heard of A. Carr?  Don't talk as stupid as you are G-unit with your crap about asking having one walked the halls of Carroll.  When was the last time you've done so, if ever!!!  I was at Carroll once last year during a passing tournament they hosted and I fellowshipped with long time friends on the Carroll coaching staff and other coaches while you probably logged-on and immediately logged-off your DC Bored Stiffs Sports Fan forum and read your toilet tissue Washington Post and Sun Myung Moon Times for any sports information.  You are just a typical obnoxious jack@zz stag fan who think DeMatha and your WHACK WCAC is all that and a bag of chips.  But I know your stag football program to be a haven for reclassified mercenaries.  How many graduating soon should be college sophomores in the fall?  Who now at DeMatha who will be all-world stars in the fall should/could be college freshman, perhaps red-shirted again?  Merge that Chevy Chase!!!

Edited by DayWalker

Clint Alexander down at Woodberry was forced to clean out his office the day after knocking off Episcopal in the GAME. Woodberry will always remain a pretty competitive program, the school has a rich history in the sport as its part of the schools culture. 

Yes, Woodberry forced their HC to announce his resignation in the middle of a 9-1 season because the headmaster was "tired of football being talked about before academics." The 2018 class is the last with any appreciable talent at Woodberry. They've brought in two bad classes and I'm told that they're not letting in anyone who even looks like they might be good at football. Their JV went from undefeated in 2015 to winless and only scoring 3 TDs in 2016. They are weakening their schedule considerably as well. 

It's a bad situation down there and I know several prominent HCs of mid-Atlantic private schools inquired about the job before word got out that they were de-emphasizing football and they withdrew from consideration. A lot of prospective candidates were also turned off when they heard how they treated Coach Alexander, who is liked and respected by pretty much everyone.

Clint Alexander down at Woodberry was forced to clean out his office the day after knocking off Episcopal in the GAME. Woodberry will always remain a pretty competitive program, the school has a rich history in the sport as its part of the schools culture. 

A couple of articles regarding this VERY weird move:

http://www.dailyprogress.com/cvillevarsity/alexander-to-leave-woodberry-forest-football-team-after-season/article_03969608-7b91-11e6-b848-e31a241023b1.html

http://www.dailyprogress.com/cvillevarsity/former-woodberry-forest-football-coach-alexander-heading-home-to-michigan/article_59f90f06-e4a7-11e6-a11e-1f8674558f95.html

I saw that former UVA football and basketball player Matt Blundin is the school's Athletic Director.  He was just hired late Jan 2016.  Hmmmmm.......

Oh come off of it Sniper, the dioces at one point had multiple schools and decided to close several but one, Carroll. Dude, I did NOT say Carroll became as a result of closing the other schools. Any fool know that Carroll was around long before 1989 you dumb @zz. Ever heard of a Carroll alum called John Thompson from the early 1960's!!!! Ace, I had a peep who attended a closed school back in the day called Mackin when basketball great Austin Carr was there in the late 60's early 70's. Ever heard of Mackin? Ever heard of A. Carr? Don't talk as stupid as you are G-unit with your crap about asking having one walked the halls of Carroll. When was the last time you've done so, if ever!!! I was at Carroll once last year during a passing tournament they hosted and I fellowshipped with long time friends on the Carroll coaching staff and other coaches while you probably logged-on and immediately logged-off your DC Bored Stiffs Sports Fan forum and read your toilet tissue Washington Post and Sun Myung Moon Times for any sports information. You are just a typical obnoxious jack@zz stag fan who think DeMatha and your WHACK WCAC is all that and a bag of chips. But I know your stag football program to be a haven for reclassified mercenaries. How many graduating soon should be college sophomores in the fall? Who now at DeMatha who will be all-world stars in the fall should/could be college freshman, perhaps red-shirted again? Merge that Chevy Chase!!!

????????????

Oh come off of it Sniper, the dioces at one point had multiple schools and decided to close several but one, Carroll. Dude, I did NOT say Carroll became as a result of closing the other schools. Any fool know that Carroll was around long before 1989 you dumb @zz. Ever heard of a Carroll alum called John Thompson from the early 1960's!!!! Ace, I had a peep who attended a closed school back in the day called Mackin when basketball great Austin Carr was there in the late 60's early 70's. Ever heard of Mackin? Ever heard of A. Carr? Don't talk as stupid as you are G-unit with your crap about asking having one walked the halls of Carroll. When was the last time you've done so, if ever!!! I was at Carroll once last year during a passing tournament they hosted and I fellowshipped with long time friends on the Carroll coaching staff and other coaches while you probably logged-on and immediately logged-off your DC Bored Stiffs Sports Fan forum and read your toilet tissue Washington Post and Sun Myung Moon Times for any sports information. You are just a typical obnoxious jack@zz stag fan who think DeMatha and your WHACK WCAC is all that and a bag of chips. But I know your stag football program to be a haven for reclassified mercenaries. How many graduating soon should be college sophomores in the fall? Who now at DeMatha who will be all-world stars in the fall should/could be college freshman, perhaps red-shirted again? Merge that Chevy Chase!!!

Damn man, sorry for pissing you off to this point. Take it easy, it's just high school football.

Wow, 5 straight posts by people on my "ignore" list. It's so great not having to read piss poor grammar and everything else those idiots spew early in the morning.

DW and Mamba are pro-public school trolls and Guru would back SFA if they openly started paying players since he has family there.

i'm responding even though you clearly have me "blocked'. Lol! My brother graduated from SFA in '98. I only defended them when you and others called for SFA to be booted out of the MIAA. Your school and your main rival should have been kicked out years ago for doing what SFA did in 2016. Your are a hypocrite and an elitist jackass. Edited by TheGuru

Damn man, sorry for pissing you off to this point. Take it easy, it's just high school football.

Then talk a little DeMatha high school football Driveby and what you know.  Tell us the reclassified numbers graduating soon and the reclassified numbers returning....

...when you and others called for SFA to be booted out of the MIAA. Your school and your main rival should have been kicked out years ago for doing what SFA did in 2016. Your are a hypocrite and an elitist jackass.

My My My....The DayWalker was NOT aware McDeesNuts once advocated for the MIAA "boot" of Calvert Hall.  Say it ain't so EI....  Will anyone else say it wasn't so!!!!  If so, Damn Damn Damn more bush league blue-blood bush-shyte.  Hell, and some feel so strongly that City and Poly and even perhaps Dunbar should jettison the MPSSAA for the MIAA.  Those McDeesNuts would implode if this occurred speaking of blue balls....   McD and Giman would then not be "natural fits" (nf) in its own league; EI's nf is code phrase for one's kind.... :o  

EI, stick to the scheduling and game scores niche you carved out so well around here we all so greatly appreciate.  Program oversight is not your thing coach.  Now where oh where is aa who suggested on a 6-hour flight that he cared to Come Walk With The DayWalker....  :P

Edited by DayWalker

Where does it say he tried to get CHC booted out DW

Where does it say he tried to get CHC booted out DW

Correct.....When you're right you are right jbdoormat.  I stand corrected.  It was not CHC but SFA TheGu spoke on.  My apologizes McDeesNuts about commenting on your blue balls.  My bad....again thanks slick rick.  :D

Edited by DayWalker

Then talk a little DeMatha high school football Driveby and what you know.  Tell us the reclassified numbers graduating soon and the reclassified numbers returning....

158cfc397029c45551b4ade9b4c92a77.jpg

Edited by Tomslick

Then talk a little DeMatha high school football Driveby and what you know. Tell us the reclassified numbers graduating soon and the reclassified numbers returning....

158cfc397029c45551b4ade9b4c92a77.jpg
come on slick say it, this is the conversation I want to hear , we will see how many people stay away from this topic Edited by Rob A.

come on slick say it, this is the conversation I want to hear , we will see how many people stay away from this topic

He will. Give him time. It's one of those topics where you have a bunch of confidence going in then read the unfulfilling final product and pump the breaks...

He will....

How 'bout you or would you rather "Driveby"....  :P

How 'bout you or would you rather "Driveby".... :P

Because I'm not a weirdo and dig into private family decisions. What I do know is that reclassification happens at every school, both public and private, and that's been proven multiple times on this forum. Now head on over to DMV in the "schedules" thread and keep embarrassing yourself. I've thoroughly enjoyed your mess of an argument.

Because I'm not a weirdo and dig into private family decisions. What I do know is that reclassification happens at every school, both public and private, and that's been proven multiple times on this forum. Now head on over to DMV in the "schedules" thread and keep embarrassing yourself. I've thoroughly enjoyed your mess of an argument.

So can I take this as you'll Driveby....  Reclassify kids so that they can be bigger, stronger, faster, more mature to play high school football is a mere private family decision Sniper?????  And yes, reclassified kids are in the private and public ranks.  I met one last year who transferred from DeMatha to a public school.  But lets talk over you not being a weirdo; don't short change yourself.  But lets not talk about that before we hash out the numbers at DeMatha graduating who should be college sophomores in the fall and those who will be high school stars in the fall rather than college freshman.  Can we just get this all out in the open like we did need based financial aid vs athletic scholarships in high school??  I got a good kick out the one private coach who commented it was all need based aid; whatever they needed for the team.  :D

Edited by DayWalker

So can I take this as you'll Driveby.... Reclassify kids so that they can be bigger, stronger, faster, more mature to play high school football is a mere private family decision Sniper????? And yes, reclassified kids are in the private and public ranks. I met one last year who transferred from DeMatha to a public school. But lets talk over you not being a weirdo; don't short change yourself. But lets not talk about that before we hash out the numbers at DeMatha graduating who should be college sophomores in the fall and those who will be high school stars in the fall rather than college freshman. Can we just get this all out in the open like we did need based financial aid vs athletic scholarships in high school?? I got a good kick out the one private coach who commented it was all need based aid; whatever they needed for the team. :D

D Dub , those guys won't touch this , and let's be honest and clear if a kid plays a sport and reclass' not "fail" a grade, it is for sports only to get an advantage atheleticy

I don't even get the repeat a grade thing.  I would think one would progress in grades but repeat the failed class or classes.  No would still go freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior.  Graduation would rest upon completing certain courses and any required certification tests.  The complete do over for football just seems perspective gone wild....

But DC Sniper, I am not asking for name, rank, and serial number, just the raw number like 20 seniors and none reclassified or 20 seniors and just 2 reclassified.  Now if it 20 seniors and 15 to 20 reclassified, then just say "NO COMMENT".  The DayWalker will understand....trust me!  :P

Watch this, DMVFootball (lil hoya), how many reclassified football players do you have at GT Prep?

Edited by DayWalker

We do in all schools or just DM, because this is one thing I agree with you guys on totally