Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GOOCH

Super Bowl Champ Cyrus Jones

20 posts in this topic

Congrats to the young lad for being apart of something great in NE I don't care what his role was the kid has been winning jos whole life .

Congrats to the young lad for being apart of something great in NE I don't care what his role was the kid has been winning jos whole life .

Pretty sure he's the first Baltimore area player to win a National Title and Super Bowl ring. Tommy Polley won a National Title but lost in the Super Bowl. Most likely the only player on Maryland history to win two National titles and a Super Bowl ring. With multiple titles at Gilman, the greatest winner in state history.

Pretty sure he's the first Baltimore area player to win a National Title and Super Bowl ring. Tommy Polley won a National Title but lost in the Super Bowl. Most likely the only player on Maryland history to win two National titles and a Super Bowl ring. With multiple titles at Gilman, the greatest winner in state history.

Pull up dude, Cyrus was on teams that won, some he was more an impact than others.  He's not playing an individual sport like tennis or golf.  Hell, you could say he just happen to be in the right place at the right time than the greatest winner in state history.  Hell, he may not have be active for the entire NE playoffs and Superbowl like you were inactive around to greatly over-the-top sing his praise from each game but you were as equally quiet as a mouse.  Congrats but damn dawg, greatest in Maryland state history over a certain public school Baltimore Olympic swimmer??????

Edited by DayWalker

Pull up dude, Cyrus was on teams that won, some he was more an impact than others. He's not playing an individual sport like tennis or golf. Hell, you could say he just happen to be in the right place at the right time than the greatest winner in state history. Hell, he may not have be active for the entire NE playoffs and Superbowl like you were inactive around to greatly over-the-top sing his praise from each game but you were as equally quiet as a mouse. Congrats but damn dawg, greatest in Maryland state history over a certain public school Baltimore Olympic swimmer??????

although I agree with you, you must admit his trophy case must be pretty damn impressive team sport or not

although I agree with you, you must admit his trophy case must be pretty damn impressive team sport or not

No doubt.  But so is probably the real greatest in Maryland state history, Mr. Michael Phelps.  GA when it comes to Gilman guys just needs to be tucked in every now and then.

No doubt.  But so is probably the real greatest in Maryland state history, Mr. Michael Phelps.  GA when it comes to Gilman guys just needs to be tucked in every now and then.

I agree Phelps is way ahead, and I would put GC's Kyle Snyder ahead of Jones as well. Top scholastic wrestler in the country while at GC 3 time State Champ, NCAA champ at The Ohio State, and youngest wrestler to win Gold at the Olympics, Like Phelps all done by himself, without the aid of others.

I agree Phelps is way ahead, and I would put GC's Kyle Snyder ahead of Jones as well. Top scholastic wrestler in the country while at GC 3 time State Champ, NCAA champ at The Ohio State, and youngest wrestler to win Gold at the Olympics, Like Phelps all done by himself, without the aid of others.

I'm talking about football!!!! He plays FOOTBALL! I'm not talking about individual amateur sports, which is what wrestling and swimming are basically(even though you can get endorsements). He's the greatest winner in the history of the state in the game of football!!! Sorry, it is what it is. If I were talking about other sports, I would have mentioned his track titles and basketball title in high school.

I'm talking about football!!!! He plays FOOTBALL! I'm not talking about individual amateur sports, which is what wrestling and swimming are basically(even though you can get endorsements). He's the greatest winner in the history of the state in the game of football!!! Sorry, it is what it is. If I were talking about other sports, I would have mentioned his track titles and basketball title in high school.

Like I said, needs to be tucked in when it comes to Gilman.  Geezzzz...

GA where you been dude I'm waiting to here who signed off Gilmans team last year I know MSJ had no one sign and McDonough showed no results or Loyola but I would like to know so I can follow the kids on the next level

Gooch Loyola had a couple D2&D3 Lewis w/West Virginia Wesleyan, Jason Smith w/Monmouth, Henniganw/Hopkins Cheesebrough w/Salisbury and Clark w/St Francis D1AA

GA where you been dude I'm waiting to here who signed off Gilmans team last year I know MSJ had no one sign and McDonough showed no results or Loyola but I would like to know so I can follow the kids on the next level

I've been out of the country all 2017. I haven't been to Bmore since Thanksgiving, I have no clue what's going on at Gilman right now. Gilman didn't have many seniors on the team. I would think they didn't have many players sign anywhere.

I've been out of the country all 2017. I haven't been to Bmore since Thanksgiving, I have no clue what's going on at Gilman right now. Gilman didn't have many seniors on the team. I would think they didn't have many players sign anywhere.

Oh come on GA!!!!  You know as well as everyone else to go to the school website to see who signed!!  But many others around the state have yet to sign.  Just give it some time.  If Gilman had had several Michigan, Stanford, and VA signings, you could have been among ISIL with a pork chop "samich" and you would have boasted about those Gilman signings.  But I do like your out of country all of 2017 line....  You take g-Spot with you?  Haven't heard from the counselor in a minute since the headmaster pucked you all as you essentially and effectively characterized it.... :P

2017 Gilman Signings

https://www.gilman.edu/news/~post/signing-day-2017-20170201

Football: Vince Reilly (St. Anselm)

Congrats Vince

Edited by DayWalker

DW you cold blooded for real

A vamp's natural body temp is around 60-degrees so I would just appear to be cold to others here.  But my response to GA is just a natural reaction of a low tolerance for his lying @zz.  I mean come on gooch --- he didn't know who from Gilman signed, and he had been out of the country and out of pocket of what has been going on since Thanksgiving, and whatever pure bull dodo he uttered.  I wasn't especially cold but rather letting the east Baltimore fellow known to wear tight jeans and cowboy boots with real spurs and a cowboy hat that we are not the fool he is.   :P

Edited by DayWalker