• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:16 PM

Steelers have 6 Super Bowl championships, currently the most in NFL. They wear that with a badge of pride, obviously, as evidenced by the many t-shirts they are seen wearing around the country.

Well, they're about to get passed, son. Brady and Co. will tie them next year and take control of that "Stairway to 7" in 2018. Good thing they have those towels to cry into.

We should all be thrilled to witness such greatness too.

Edited by Pickle20, 07 February 2017 - 12:20 PM.

#2 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:32 PM

Only if the NFL is rigged. Which is possible.

#3 Bawlmerian

Bawlmerian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:33 PM

Thrilled?  What ever.  It was an incredible superbowl and I congratulate the team.  But I will not root for any New England/Boston team for any reason.  Evah. 

A warm sunspot Spring welcome to all of our new O'Malley sycophant posters. I guess the re-election campaign has begun. :)

#4 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

Steelers have 6 Super Bowl championships, currently the most in NFL. They wear that with a badge of pride, obviously, as evidenced by the many t-shirts they are seen wearing around the country.

Well, they're about to get passed, son. Brady and Co. will tie them next year and take control of that "Stairway to 7" in 2018. Good thing they have those towels to cry into.

The NFL has not received one nickel from me since Tom Brady cheated once again in Deflategate. So the Patriots and him can win as many championships as they want. To me, they will forever be known as cheaters just like Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson, Barry Bonds, and many others who also were once glorified as champions.

#5 MiddleOfTheRoad

MiddleOfTheRoad

Among the thinking people

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,084 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:09 PM

The NFL has not received one nickel from me since Tom Brady cheated once again in Deflategate. So the Patriots and him can win as many championships as they want. To me, they will forever be known as cheaters just like Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson, Barry Bonds, and many others who also were once glorified as champions.

Yawn.

#6 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

Yawn.

They started it. :D

#7 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:16 PM

Thrilled?  What ever.  It was an incredible superbowl and I congratulate the team.  But I will not root for any New England/Boston team for any reason.  Evah. 

I was being sarcastic. The media loves it and thinks we should too. I thought the whole thing was predictable and boring.

#8 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:17 PM

Deflategate was the least of their cheating. Goddell punished them because of what happened before, not because of a few balls that were off by a PSI.

#9 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

I'd rather the Steelers have the record than the Cheatriots.

#10 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,814 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

Yawn, yawn ....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#11 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,814 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

If you're a steeler fan you have more problems than that to worry about .....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#12 EdinMB

EdinMB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

What me worry ... stairway to 7 soon GO STEELERS!

#13 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:13 AM

Yawn, yawn ....

Don't overdo it now. You might burn a calorie. :lol:

#14 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:13 AM

What me worry ... stairway to 7 soon GO STEELERS!

You'll get it eventually, after Brady retires.

#15 WhatintheHell

WhatintheHell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:39 PM

I hate Tom Lady just as much as you but you have to admit the guy knows how to win. Hate to say it that he'll go down as one of the greatest QB's. 

#16 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:45 PM

I hate Tom Lady just as much as you but you have to admit the guy knows how to win. Hate to say it that he'll go down as one of the greatest QB's. 

He is the greatest.

NEXT

#17 daravenator

daravenator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,106 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:59 AM

Imagine his stats if he didn't miss the first 4 games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users