Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

If I am "Steeler Fan" I am terrified

17 posts in this topic

Steelers have 6 Super Bowl championships, currently the most in NFL. They wear that with a badge of pride, obviously, as evidenced by the many t-shirts they are seen wearing around the country.

Well, they're about to get passed, son. Brady and Co. will tie them next year and take control of that "Stairway to 7" in 2018. Good thing they have those towels to cry into.

We should all be thrilled to witness such greatness too.

Edited by Pickle20

Steelers have 6 Super Bowl championships, currently the most in NFL. They wear that with a badge of pride, obviously, as evidenced by the many t-shirts they are seen wearing around the country.

Well, they're about to get passed, son. Brady and Co. will tie them next year and take control of that "Stairway to 7" in 2018. Good thing they have those towels to cry into.

The NFL has not received one nickel from me since Tom Brady cheated once again in Deflategate. So the Patriots and him can win as many championships as they want. To me, they will forever be known as cheaters just like Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson, Barry Bonds, and many others who also were once glorified as champions.

The NFL has not received one nickel from me since Tom Brady cheated once again in Deflategate. So the Patriots and him can win as many championships as they want. To me, they will forever be known as cheaters just like Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson, Barry Bonds, and many others who also were once glorified as champions.

Yawn.

Thrilled?  What ever.  It was an incredible superbowl and I congratulate the team.  But I will not root for any New England/Boston team for any reason.  Evah. 

I was being sarcastic. The media loves it and thinks we should too. I thought the whole thing was predictable and boring.

Deflategate was the least of their cheating. Goddell punished them because of what happened before, not because of a few balls that were off by a PSI.

Yawn, yawn ....

If you're a steeler fan you have more problems than that to worry about .....

I hate Tom Lady just as much as you but you have to admit the guy knows how to win. Hate to say it that he'll go down as one of the greatest QB's. 

I hate Tom Lady just as much as you but you have to admit the guy knows how to win. Hate to say it that he'll go down as one of the greatest QB's. 

He is the greatest.

NEXT