Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

37 Mental Health Experts Sign A Letter Warning Of Trump's 'Grave Emotional Instability'

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 zenwalk

zenwalk

Pundit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,766 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:31 PM

And yet he is way smarter than you.  Why are you typing when you should be reading?

My. Are we so out of gas that we are resorting to sticks and stones?

"A screaming comes across the sky. . ." -- Thomas Pynchon

#82 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,673 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:34 PM

Helen Keller or Stevie Wonder can see Trump is a mentally and emotionally unstable imbecilic con man. No one needs 37 health experts to tell you what you can see for yourself. He's not suddenly going to smarten up. He's not magically going to become Lincoln. The party of Bush has a lot to answer for. 

Helen Keller died in 1968. That you suggest that a blind person could see something from the grave is quite amusing.  :P

#83 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,279 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:34 PM

My. Are we so out of gas that we are resorting to sticks and stones?

There is no doubt he has accomplished more in his life than you ever will.  

But I will give you credit for finding 37 shrinks out of half a million who are willing to diagnose someone they have never met.  It is a fitting capstone on a lifetime of achievement for you.  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#84 zenwalk

zenwalk

Pundit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,766 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:38 PM

There is no doubt he has accomplished more in his life than you ever will.  

But I will give you credit for finding 37 shrinks out of half a million who are willing to diagnose someone they have never met.  It is a fitting capstone on a lifetime of achievement for you.  

He's lost far money than I ever have, that's for sure. You know if he had stuck his inheritance in index funds his wealth would actually be enormous instead of his being a publicly subsidized geriatric imbecile?

http://fortune.com/2...mp-index-funds/

#85 zenwalk

zenwalk

Pundit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,766 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

Helen Keller died in 1968. That you suggest that a blind person could see something from the grave is quite amusing.  :P

Papi, I really can't slide one past you, can I?

#86 Twister

Twister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

25th Amendment!  25th Amendment!  25th Amendment!

Any day now.....  :P

#87 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,279 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:54 PM

He's lost far money than I ever have, that's for sure. You know if he had stuck his inheritance in index funds his wealth would actually be enormous instead of his being a publicly subsidized geriatric imbecile?

http://fortune.com/2...mp-index-funds/

He has also made more than you ever will.  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Richard M. Nixon

Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Eric Hoffer

#88 zenwalk

zenwalk

Pundit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,766 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:00 PM

He has also made more than you ever will.  

If I was the recipient of his inheritance I'd have more than I do too. But I live by Pacific in an area with the best weather in the country, eating fine healthy food, relatively good physical shape and a clear conscience. I'm happy and don't need to squander tax dollars to legitimize myself.

#89 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,279 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:03 PM

If I was the recipient of his inheritance I'd have more than I do too. But I live by Pacific in an area with the best weather in the country, eating fine healthy food, relatively good physical shape and a clear conscience. I'm happy and don't need to squander tax dollars to legitimize myself.

I'm glad you are eating healthy food.  Rich people make that.  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Richard M. Nixon

Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Eric Hoffer

#90 Twister

Twister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

But I live by Pacific in an area with the best weather in the country, eating fine healthy food, relatively good physical shape and a clear conscience. I'm happy and don't need to squander tax dollars to legitimize myself.

Yet you've wasted a cumulative month+ of your life sitting in front of a keyboard, posting nonsense on a newspaper message board.

And he's the President of The United States of America, a billionaire, and married to a hot chick.

#91 stevez51

stevez51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:13 PM

So go do something to help people. Unless you think posting on here does it ......

#92 VOSA

VOSA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,960 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:28 PM

Helen Keller or Stevie Wonder can see Trump is a mentally and emotionally unstable imbecilic con man. No one needs 37 health experts to tell you what you can see for yourself. He's not suddenly going to smarten up. He's not magically going to become Lincoln. The party of Bush has a lot to answer for. 

NEWSFLASH - Helen Keller is dead. Has been since 1968.

Do try to keep up.

#93 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,673 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:07 AM

Papi, I really can't slide one past you, can I?

Just to make you feel good - I knew that Frederick Douglas was dead as well.  :lol:

#94 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,673 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:12 AM

On a serious note, right now the Pacific Coast is getting hit with some awful storms. Hope you are safe and not in the line of fire for potential flooding and mudslides.

My sister lives in Claremont CA and one of her granddaughters lives in Duarte, which was on the news last night as a potential disater area. Scary what mother nature can do - draught, massive fires, and then too much water too fast. 

Prayers for all of the folks who are in the path of those storms. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users