Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thirteen

Now the idiots are boycotting Wegman's

139 posts in this topic

5 Guys burgers I think are in Towson.  They should redefine burgers for you. 

We have those.  My wife loves them, but I like Red Robin when I want a real burger,  I don't need to wash the grease off after lunch.  

I get so confused there are so many L-towns north of Denver.  Lafayette, Loveland, Louisville, I think there is another one.  But if you visit trip to my winery.   I'll be nice.  

You are an oenophile. Are you a wine maker?

Is that Lafayette Louisianan? 

5 Guys is all around Maryland and southern PA nowadays. I've never been to one. I prefer to make my own burgers. Mostly because I don't like the buns used at most FF places.

Nope, that Lafayette is a suburb of Denver.  When we make our own burgers we like to use bison (buffalo), less fat and a slightly sweeter taste.  Last time we made chili we found ground elk and used that.  I can't say it was much different, but we liked it.  

You are an oenophile. Are you a wine maker?

Yes.  I buy juice and make wine for sale.  

Is that Lafayette Louisianan? 

5 Guys is all around Maryland and southern PA nowadays. I've never been to one. I prefer to make my own burgers. Mostly because I don't like the buns used at most FF places.

Lafayette Colorado

Yes.  I buy juice and make wine for sale.  

Very cool. There is a local vineyard near me. One of my golfing buddies is the wine maker there. 

http://www.boordy.com/

Nope, that Lafayette is a suburb of Denver.  When we make our own burgers we like to use bison (buffalo), less fat and a slightly sweeter taste.  Last time we made chili we found ground elk and used that.  I can't say it was much different, but we liked it.  

Actually I think Lafayette is closer to Boulder lol

Very cool. There is a local vineyard near me. One of my golfing buddies is the wine maker there. 

http://www.boordy.com/

I have a few grape vines in my yard.  A few years ago I tried making wine.  Turned out okay but a lot of work for the few bottles I got.

I get so confused there are so many L-towns north of Denver.  Lafayette, Loveland, Louisville, I think there is another one.  But if you visit trip to my winery.   I'll be nice.

Beautiful, and beautifully named leadville?

I love the west....except denver.

Actually I think Lafayette is closer to Boulder lol

Yes.  But the way the front range is developing,  I would say Boulder and Cheyenne are suburbs.   :(

Yes.  But the way the front range is developing,  I would say Boulder and Cheyenne are suburbs.   :(

When my niece first moved to Lafayette, another family member said she lived in Denver and she "politely" told him no she lived in the suburbs of Boulder.  So I thought it must be a regional joke.

Beautiful, and beautifully named leadville?

I love the west....except denver.

Cool town, and if you like biking they have a great loop.  All paved but a bit of climbing.  Lots of signs for historic and natural sights.  That is where I catch my breath and pretend to become more educated.  

When my niece first moved to Lafayette, another family member said she lived in Denver and she "politely" told him no she lived in the suburbs of Boulder.  So I thought it must be a regional joke.

Yeah,  people in Boulder want no part of Denver.  Even back in the 60's.   

Cool town, and if you like biking they have a great loop.  All paved but a bit of climbing.  Lots of signs for historic and natural sights.  That is where I catch my breath and pretend to become more educated.

One day my friend....one day,

But as a flatlander anything over 5k ft is in my deathzone :o