ODENTON

Trump Supporters Call for Boycotts of Several Companies

40 posts in this topic

The Super Bowl was full of ads with strong messages about inclusion and acceptance. And that didn't go over well with everyone on social media.

Some supporters of President Trump quickly called for boycotts of several companies, including Budweiser, 84 Lumber, Coca-Cola (KO), Airbnb, Kia and Tiffany (TIF). Their ads had messages about immigration, equality and environmentalism.

Even the NFL drew calls for a boycott for having Lady Gaga as the halftime show performer. She has called Trump a bully, and she supported Hillary Clinton during the presidential campaign.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/06/news/companies/trump-super-bowl-boycott/

Who are these people?

The Super Bowl was full of ads with strong messages about inclusion and acceptance. And that didn't go over well with everyone on social media.

Some supporters of President Trump quickly called for boycotts of several companies, including Budweiser, 84 Lumber, Coca-Cola (KO), Airbnb, Kia and Tiffany (TIF). Their ads had messages about immigration, equality and environmentalism.

Even the NFL drew calls for a boycott for having Lady Gaga as the halftime show performer. She has called Trump a bully, and she supported Hillary Clinton during the presidential campaign.

Who are these people?

I imagine the false equivalency tag will be thrown at me, but I'd say (very lightheartedly) they're the evil twins of the ones boycotting Wegman's, UA and etc. 

Why have a problem with inclusion?

on another note;

No offense towards Coke, but I prefer Canada Dry ginger ale

Edited by ODENTON

Who are these people?

They're idiots, too.

Who are these people?

But Wegmans!!!!!

This way trumpanzees can spend more on heroin, meth, and oxy.

This way trumpanzees can spend more on heroin, meth, and oxy.

I am the anti-Trump and this may be off topic, but I wish we could make heroin disappear completely. MPT had a show on Saturday that talked about addiction. It was very eye opening. Edited by Gertrude

I imagine the false equivalency tag will be thrown at me, but I'd say (very lightheartedly) they're the evil twins of the ones boycotting Wegman's, UA and etc.

Don't forget LL Bean.

Only that didn't work out since Pac boots were on back order by the thousands after the holidays.

Who are these people?

патриоты... I mean Patriots!

Edited by workerbee

That looks like every company out there.

There are literally tens of companies in existence.

Maybe the mods should just merge the boycott threads that way every one could make fun of the other side all on one thread.

Wait! 

The founder of Yuengling endorsed Trump? 

He'll be 208 years old on March 2nd.  I want to know his secret to longevity.

Maybe the mods should just merge the boycott threads that way every one could make fun of the other side all on one thread.

with all due respect, no thank you. I'd rather not have idiot associated with my thread title. People are simply expressing themselves. American as apple pie.

with all due respect, no thank you. I'd rather not have idiot associated with my thread title. People are simply expressing themselves. American as apple pie.

Sorry, I understand.   :)

Wait! 

The founder of Yuengling endorsed Trump? 

He'll be 208 years old on March 2nd.  I want to know his secret to longevity.

Natty Boh.

Why have a problem with inclusion?

on another note;

No offense towards Coke, but I prefer Canada Dry ginger ale

Very sad, isn't it?

Lest I forget....Starbucks

Starbucks has become a target of Trump-loving conservatives —

The most recent source of Starbucks outrage is the company's plan to hire 10,000 refugees in the next five years, in response to President Donald Trump's executive order that in part barred refugees from entering the US.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-trump-supporters-boycott-starbucks-2017-2

The most recent source of Starbucks outrage is the company's plan to hire 10,000 refugees in the next five years, in response to President Donald Trump's executive order that in part barred refugees from entering the US.

Did they ever start playing Tom Petty music ...????

I think they were boycotting them twice...wasn't there outrage when they didn't want the gunnutters packing in their shops?