georjec2

Simple Question :Do You Consider Donald Trump To Be Your President?

114 posts in this topic

Umm, guess what, he's now IN the White House so the answer is Yes. I didn't like Nixon but he was Still "My" President. Get Over It! Legally he IS Mine AND Yours. All this "MY" stuff shows just how Self-Centered you are.

He'll be treated like a president the moment he acts like one. But until that day happens Trump is deeply smelly scrotal grunge.  (DSSG)

You got a lot of insult there for a mere 58% toxicity level. My hat's off to you sir. :D

That's fair enough. You don't have to like him and if you don't agree with his policies you should speak out and call him out.

But the people claiming "not my President" are going down a slippery slope and IMO bordering on fascism (or whatever form of totalitarianism you choose). We don't always win every election. Anyone who obtains the Presidency regardless of Party affiliation is my President.

Umm, guess what, he's now IN the White House so the answer is Yes. I didn't like Nixon but he was Still "My" President. Get Over It! Legally he IS Mine AND Yours. All this "MY" stuff shows just how Self-Centered you are.

I don't remember seeing you chastise the righties on here who constantly said that Obama wasn't their president.  What's different?

I asked for specific examples, with corroborating proof to her policy statements that she made, that makes you believe she is "unhinged". What you seemed to have provided was your opinions on what you perceive. So, if I too am to get snarky, I guess I would retort the same thing you told me: "Reading comprehension a little off today?"

See how that works?

By the way, and maybe we have different definitions of the word "unhinged". The definition of "unhinged" that I am looking at says, "mentally unbalanced; deranged." Clearly, that definition applies to the child President, but I don't see that it applies to her....even if you don't agree with her political position, that doesn't make her "unhinged".

I have no obligation to provide you a dissertation and bibliography for my OPINION of Warren, or of anything else, just because you think you can demand one. I read you request just fine. That I chose to ignore it is my prerogative. 

See how that works?  :P  Was that snarky enough for ya?  :lol:

And my definition of unhinged is not quite so clinically severe. It is more along the lines of "off the wall". I don't think either Warren or Trump are "mentally unbalanced or deranged", but I think both of them have an ego problem, think they are always right about everything, and have ways of expressing themselves that are anywhere from unpleasant to cringeworthy.

I have no commentary, just a straight forward question.

Noting all the many defenders he has around here who DIDN'T vote for him I was just wondering how many here will admit, publicly, to the question asked in this topic.

Oh, and NO, I do not consider Donald Trump to be 'My' President.

I think of him as president of the people who voted for him and those who thought voting for "no one' was such a good idea.

Yes, just as Obama was my president.

I may not agree with many of their positions, but they were both duly elected.

God Bless OUR President Donald J. Trump, his entire cabinet, his close advisers, his Supreme Court nominee, and his family as he battles the enflamed butt-hurt coastal leftists who sill can't get over the fact they actually chose Hillary (lol) Clinton as their candidate and lost.

God Bless OUR President Donald J. Trump, his entire cabinet, his close advisers, his Supreme Court nominee, and his family as he battles the enflamed butt-hurt coastal leftists who sill can't get over the fact they actually chose Hillary (lol) Clinton as their candidate and lost.

Still trolling eh?

No, honestly I consider him a mildly retarded mutant Oompa-Loompa, with twitter OCD

So, just more hot air, or, as we now say, "fake news" from the right about her being "unhinged".

Character assassination without proof. Par for the right.

My opinion is no more hot air than yours. Deal with it oh smart one.  :lol:

Edited by Papi

He is THE President. He is "our" President". I don't think of any P as "my President".

I do refer to "my Congressman", but given there are hundreds of others, that makes sense.

You got a lot of insult there for a mere 58% toxicity level. My hat's off to you sir. :D

Give you something to fantasize about, eh .....

Steve Bannon is the de facto president... but he's not my de facto president.

Give you something to fantasize about, eh .....

Do you have any other tricks in your skillset, the stalking and sniping is getting a bit old, don't you think?

I hope you don't intend to charge me rent for living in your head. B)