Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Boycott the New England Patriots!!!

32 posts in this topic

Not the media. They're still slurping them on ESPN.

Now there's going to be a Tom Brady movie. 

Everyone else is getting boycotted, called a racist for remotely supporting Trump or his policies, but the Patriots remain unscathed. People love them even more now.

Odd. 

Why are they bulletproof?

Visit any sports forum or read comments on ESPN. There is a cottage industry up north of people that bombard these sites anytime something negative is said about their sports teams.

ESPN is based in New England and combined with the Patriots and Red Sox, NE fans are probably a large subset of their viewership so they're never ever going to criticize a Boston team...no sir.

ESPN is based in New England and combined with the Patriots and Red Sox, NE fans are probably a large subset of their viewership so they're never ever going to criticize a Boston team...no sir.

I am talking about the comments. Read any story about the areas teams and once one person will say something negative they get bashed by 5 of the area supporters. Its the same on PFT.

I hope a lot of folks boycott...and sell their tickets. Haven't seen a Pats game in forever.

And this is because the Patriots pissed in your corn flakes years ago?

And this is because the Patriots pissed in your corn flakes years ago?

Nah, very long time Pats fan; we're talking Babe Parilli long time. Generally just too expensive when the kids were all home. Now that I can afford a little better, there's something about sitting outside inthe cold for four hours, when I can watch it in high definition that just makes the bones hurt even more.

So what?

I put myself on ignore. ;)

I guess even you got sick of your crap. :)