Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bleedingorangeandblack

Kids are

327 posts in this topic

Examples of this? If this is the growing trend ( which it seems to be) that's very sad

Year I just saw that, don't worry gonna be a whole lot more soon

Year I just saw that, don't worry gonna be a whole lot more soon

11 kids going D1 goes in their favor

Hope they all have what's needed

9of those guys had numerous offers before they got there. Really the only one who got help was Sam

9of those guys had numerous offers before they got there. Really the only one who got help was Sam

Thats what i mean

I think kids assume because they attend a high profile program they will get offers all while forgetting the academic portion

I would be surprised if a school is just looking out for its own self interest and not the kids

Kids transferring there and may not even start. Feel bad for the sfa kids who has been there since 9th grade and have to keep being back ups to transfers. Surprised they ain't get a new qb in yet

Heard they are bringing one in from either Texas or Virginia

Rumors also had Dulaney and Dunbar Qb going there

Rumors also had Dulaney and Dunbar Qb going there

SFA will be heavily involved in the Good Counsel fire sale.

All the Baltimore kids coming back to the city? Hum

SFA will be heavily involved in the Good Counsel fire sale.

JOKE! If the MIAA had any balls they would boot SFA. Go play a national schedule like the other Football factories - IMG, ECA - when you're "bringing in" out of state recruits just for athletics you no longer belong ina ANY interscholastic league.

Now announcing where they are transferring to like its signing day

Sigh

Who announced, and where did they announce?

Times have changed that is for sure.  I saw a tweet where a kid (youth football player) announced that he received an offer from Archbishop Carroll to play football. 

Needless to say I SMH first in amusement then the the old man came out and I started thinking (what are we doing here)?

What's next, middle school kids announcing where they will play youth football.

Twitter

Going from Edmondson to SFA for his SR year

Thats what I thought. Whether its Twitter or Snap, I'm not the least surprised that this outlet is used. Its their medium to express everything these days. I don't think they take into account, or frankly, care, if a grown up sees a re-tweet or searches a wall of a kid and starts what may be the 1,000th thread on transfers over the last 11 years.

Whats good for a kid heading into 9th grade or 10th grade because of attending a private school, can be just as beneficial for a 12th grader, for whatever reason, even for a year. One thing I do notice on here, many more private school alumni are far more judgemental than those graduates of public, charter, and home school, combined. jmo after seeing thousands of posts on the matter, scattered among a dozen handles.

Times have changed that is for sure. I saw a tweet where a kid (youth football player) announced that he received an offer from Archbishop Carroll to play football.

Needless to say I SMH first in amusement then the the old man came out and I started thinking (what are we doing here)?

What's next, middle school kids announcing where they will play youth football.

There is a commitment show on local FoxSports radio for 8th graders "committing" in March. I would of laughed if someone told me that 10 years ago. I didn't even flinch when I heard about it the other day.