Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bleedingorangeandblack

Kids are

327 posts in this topic

Blessed to say I'm turning my back on my team and transferring to SFA as a 19 year old junior. GTFOH

19year old junior?

Edited by jbmad

All the Baltimore kids coming back to the city? Hum

. That's fake news...sad Edited by gc06

Mamba the shat is happening big time the cherry ???? picking has begun lol . The Edmonson kid is average at best but like 40 said I feel bad for the kids who are getting recruited over whose paying that full tilt man the MIAA is bush league for real

Hey bleeding y'all got some kids over there that must be on the table cause I'm hearing it's about 2 or 3 kids shadowing every where in town from your team

I meant to quote GA my mistake. He said the fire sale at good counsel. Which won't be happening

MIAA would never boot out SFA for fear of the white self serving (robin hood) crew would cry racism and discrimination all through the streets.  SFA should have been booted out when the coach took the Alhambra money the MIAA gives all schools playing to cover cost and instead bought new uniforms.  

MIAA had to pony up again because SFA wouldn’t and Alhambra was going to pull the spot if they didn't.  Also how could that big dumb *** go back there when SFA asked him to cover payroll because they couldn't, and then took his check and bought two new vans.  

MIAA better watch out the MPSSAA doesn’t step in over SFA cause that's not the only young man from Edmondson heading there along with others.  It's one thing to have a couple kids leave and go to other schools, but when a school is holding weekly open tryouts and poaching dozens of kids from schools that’s spells trouble.  And a couple of public power houses are already shakin that tree. 

I meant to quote GA my mistake. He said the fire sale at good counsel. Which won't be happening

BVD

Hey bleeding y'all got some kids over there that must be on the table cause I'm hearing it's about 2 or 3 kids shadowing every where in town from your team

Lol my kids play shimmer and shine and watch Disney

Thats what I thought. Whether its Twitter or Snap, I'm not the least surprised that this outlet is used. Its their medium to express everything these days. I don't think they take into account, or frankly, care, if a grown up sees a re-tweet or searches a wall of a kid and starts what may be the 1,000th thread on transfers over the last 11 years.

Whats good for a kid heading into 9th grade or 10th grade because of attending a private school, can be just as beneficial for a 12th grader, for whatever reason, even for a year. One thing I do notice on here, many more private school alumni are far more judgemental than those graduates of public, charter, and home school, combined. jmo after seeing thousands of posts on the matter, scattered among a dozen handles.

Mamba

Im all for a kid doing whats best for him, im just old school where posting this me me me stuff is kinda weak

My concern as always when a kid is made promises that arent kept

What team is this?

So word is Steffaneli is the new coach, solid coach and I'm sure picked to ease the transition. But I'm willing to bet that more than a couple will jump ship, especially the Bmore kids.

This is going to be an interesting off-season. A lot of rumors going around at a bunch of schools.

Mamba the shat is happening big time the cherry ???? picking has begun lol . The Edmonson kid is average at best but like 40 said I feel bad for the kids who are getting recruited over whose paying that full tilt man the MIAA is bush league for real

Kids have been getting cherry picked from public schools for decades now (at least 35 years), this isn't any new phenomenon of any sort. And as long as message boards have been around, maybe a dozen years, rumors swirl of kids transferring somewhere or another. Many, if not most, are just that. Nothing comes about it, but it gives those that oppose others for choosing where their kids should go, a forum to express their displeasure about said families making a choice in which they feel is best for them. This is the dumping grounds for such dialogue, Ground Zero, if you will.

JOKE! If the MIAA had any balls they would boot SFA. Go play a national schedule like the other Football factories - IMG, ECA - when you're "bringing in" out of state recruits just for athletics you no longer belong ina ANY interscholastic league.

Damn, you're late. Too bad they didn't listen to you and boot out Gilman and McDonogh a long time ago.

So word is Steffaneli is the new coach, solid coach and I'm sure picked to ease the transition. But I'm willing to bet that more than a couple will jump ship, especially the Bmore kids.

This is going to be an interesting off-season. A lot of rumors going around at a bunch of schools.

The players actually like Stefanelli.  He's a solid coach and was the one who likely recruited them anyway.  So I don't see that as an issue.  I dont know the current roster.  What Bmore kids are on the roster - and which of them were/ would be expected to be contributors in 2017? Note: I don't really think a kid from Howard County is a "Bmore kid" in the context suggested.

The players actually like Stefanelli.  He's a solid coach and was the one who likely recruited them anyway.  So I don't see that as an issue.  I dont know the current roster.  What Bmore kids are on the roster - and which of them were/ would be expected to be contributors in 2017? Note: I don't really think a kid from Howard County is a "Bmore kid" in the context suggested.

I would have to look at roster, can't think of the Bmore area kids off hand. Howard County is "technically" Bmore are but I wasn't talking about them. Good Counsel is closer to Howard County than Baltimore.

Stefanelli is one of the recruiters over there because of Grassroots. I personally just never looked at him as a Head high school Varsity coach to be honest.

McDonough 40 I thought that was his school . GA I heard Schmitt from Spalding turned down the Gilman job man this off season gonna be a circus

McDonough 40 I thought that was his school . GA I heard Schmitt from Spalding turned down the Gilman job man this off season gonna be a circus

From my knowledge, it's not a done deal. If he did, it happened like a day or two ago. Think it would be a smart move for him, much more money at Gilman. They're throwing the house at everybody.

Some of you may blow a gasket, but a Cody, a Colin, a Zane, and it looks like more, are announcing they'll be attending Patuxent High School of the SMAC.

Some of you may blow a gasket, but a Cody, a Colin, a Zane, and it looks like more, are announcing they'll be attending Patuxent High School of the SMAC.

what are they choosing to play , chess