• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,354 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

Stop making excuses for the criminals. He is a grown educated man he knew what he was doing and the repercussions if caught.

Stop reading things that aren't there.

Troll elsewhere and take your buds with you.

#22 Eastsider

Eastsider

Si vis bellum para pacem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:39 AM

Stop reading things that aren't there.
Troll elsewhere and take your buds with you.

Sounds like your making excuses for the criminal. No I'll keep trolling here with with you my troll friend.

#23 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,354 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:44 AM

Sounds like your making excuses for the criminal. No I'll keep trolling here with with you my troll friend.

The sounds you hear are not real.........maybe it's the troll in you you.

#24 Saticon3

Saticon3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,997 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

I don't really care what the reason is, he was stealing from kids. He was a trusted role model in their lives.  This is wrong on so many levels. As a resident of AA County it makes me sick that they will continue to employ him. I know.... innocent until proven guilty.  I hope they move fast on this case. Give him that speedy trial. 

I don't know what the evidence on him is, but the school system need not wait on the Criminal Justice System to take action. They would be governed by the teacher's collective bargaining agreement and/or civil service or HR procedures, but they don't have to have him found criminally guilty to fire him, the standard of proof in those forums is much easier than proof beyond a reasonable doubt and right to jury trial. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users