Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baltimatt

Mother and daughter mysteriously disappear

8 posts in this topic

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-missing-mother-daughter-20170216-story.html

Baltimore Police on Thursday asked for the public's help in locating a mother and daughter who they said have "vanished without a trace" under suspicious circumstances.

Joanna Antionette Clark, 33, and her daughter Shariece Nicole Clark, 15, were last seen on Feb. 4 at their home in the 2800 block of Round Road, in the Cherry Hill neighborhood of South Baltimore, police said.

Shariece Clark, a student at Dr. Carter G. Woodson Elementary/Middle School, was last seen about 3 p.m., said T.J. Smith, a police spokesman. Joanna Clark, an employee of the Goetze's Candy Company, was last seen about 11:15 p.m.

I hope they are safe.

Hope it ends well, but 12 days and nothing....doesn't sound good.

Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at 410-396-2100 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7-LOCK-UP. They can also text a tip to police at 443-902-4824.

I guess the only thing to hope is that the had to hide from someone. The mother has no criminal record. I am sure the cops/family know if there has been any bank or phone activity. If not I would say there is very little chance these two are alive. The mother's BF goes by Demo.

https://m.facebook.com/GetaDemo?pn_ref=friends_search

Went to "Packastrap" high school.

Edited by Bawlmerian

find the father or boyfriend and you solve it

95% of the time.