Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grggngll

"I'm just telling you you're dishonest people," Trump told the press.

91 posts in this topic

"I’m here today to update the American people on the incredible progress that’s been made the last four weeks since my inauguration," Trump said. "I see stories of chaos. It’s the exact opposite. This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine."  "There’s zero chaos" he claimed, and pivoted to Obama: "To be honest I inherited a mess," Trump said. "It’s a mess. At home and abroad."

The president then launched into a laundry list of issues on which he has claimed victories and progress, including border security, combating the Islamic State, job creation and a reduction of government regulation.

“In each of these actions I'm keeping my promises to the American people. These are campaign promises,” Trump said. He said the steps he’s taken in the four weeks since he was sworn in should surprise nobody, especially in the media.

But the highlight was his all out attack on the press :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-16/fiery-surreal-press-conference-trump-launches-war-out-control-press-main-highlights

Edited by Baltimatt
Too long a quote

What a clown.  At least Russian propaganda and its puppets still support the Donald no matter how ridiculous he looks.

"I'm just telling you you're dishonest people," Trump told the press.

How can believe it if the press is indeed dishonest?  :confused:

I watched that on the 6 O'clock News. What an embarrassment that idiot is to your once proud nation!?

Love the Donald. He's breathing new life into journalism.

How can believe it if the press is indeed dishonest?  :confused:

Kids.... don't do drugs!

I guess I just don't get Donny. He calls a press conference to tell his subjects how dishonest the press is. 

My internal computer is stuck in an infinite loop.

He is talking to the American People.

He is talking at, not to, the American people, learn the difference. The orange one has got you all discombobulated old son. :D

Donald airs his grievances. Such leadership.

Likes how he continues to lie about his electoral college margin being the biggest since Reagan's. Curious, it's not like it's hard to look up.

The failing NY Times

:D 

He is talking to the American People his base. 

He needs to become the president of the whole country.

I guess I just don't get Donny. He calls a press conference to tell his subjects how dishonest the press is. 

My internal computer is stuck in an infinite loop.

In the good old days, he used to use the NY media against the politicians.  Now that he is the politician, he doesn't know what to do.

hmmmphhh!! cough cough---- how awful of Trump, imagine a President striking back at a media that has been trying to take him down since he got close to the nomination.   That's just the kind of things Presidents just don't do.

Get used to it, He's gonna continue to do things Presidents just don't do, that's one of the big reasons we voted for him. 

"course it was all well & good when Obama ridiculed and criticized Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

Donald Trump... undisputed King of the Snowflakes.  I've never seen such a whiny diaper baby in my life...  I think maybe Trump needs a waaaaaaaaaaaambulance

waaaaambulance.jpg

Edited by banner1124

Brilliant press conference.

That the left is so en-flamed, so indignant, so condescending...... is exactly why they lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency (not to mention the majority of state legislatures) over the last 8 years.

These coastal elitist liberal media sucklings still can't believe that their darling Hillary (lol) Clinton actually lost to Donald Trump.

Love it, can't wait for President Trump to add a few more SCOTUS Justices to ensure the scourge of liberalism remains dormant for the next 30+ years.

hmmmphhh!! cough cough---- how awful of Trump, imagine a President striking back at a media that has been trying to take him down since he got close to the nomination.   That's just the kind of things Presidents just don't do.

Get used to it, He's gonna continue to do things Presidents just don't do, that's one of the big reasons we voted for him. 

"course it was all well & good when Obama ridiculed and criticized Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

:lol:

A true Trump supporter.  So you're proud that you voted for someone to act like a child?  Congrats.

Obama was whining about Fox News during the first month of his presidency?

That the left is so en-flamed, so indignant, so condescending...... is exactly why they lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency (not to mention the majority of state legislatures) over the last 8 years.

These coastal elitist liberal media sucklings still can't believe that their darling Hillary (lol) Clinton actually lost to Donald Trump.

Love it, can't wait for President Trump to add a few more SCOTUS Justices to ensure the scourge of liberalism remains dormant for the next 30+ years.

I think you need to update your cabinet list.  A couple aren't there anymore.  :lol:

He needs to become the president of the whole country.

if you mean those protesting and scheming to stop/defeat/unseat him at every turn, really, do you see any way that would happen?

But get this- the dems, the leftdems, the mobs, the media,  none of them can stop, defeat or unseat Trump, nor prevent him from accomplishing the lion's share of his agenda. Only the Republicans can do that. I hope they don't try, and it will be at their peril if they do. They kept asking us for more. Give us the House they said. Done.  Didn't really accomplish anything they said they would. We need the Senate, they said. Did that too. Still no real taking advantage of the victory and using it toward what they told us they would do. We need the White House. OK, done that too-- now, do your part.

Yes he was masterful, I'm liking him more and more every day. 

The demleftlibs being angry is a sign things are going well. 

Edited by Saticon3

I think you need to update your cabinet list.  A couple aren't there anymore.  :lol:

Check again, Skippy.

PS - How's Hillary's cabinet shaping up?   :P  :P  :P

Poor dear.