Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grggngll

"I'm just telling you you're dishonest people," Trump told the press.

91 posts in this topic

My gosh. That IS brilliant!

Yes it was hilarious and it worked

Watching the unhinged butthurt liberal pundits on CNN in full freak out mode right now, it's awesome.

I don't care whether you love or hate Donald Trump  but the fact that he's got the liberals, the Washington establishment and the mainstream press all spinning around in circles is the best thing since sliced bread.

The pundits, who believe sincerely that they know everything, have no clue how to deal with him. so they attack.

Things will settle down eventually and the country will move forward once again.

Watching the unhinged butthurt liberal pundits on CNN in full freak out mode right now, it's awesome.

Too funny, it's the orange idiot that is in "full freak out mode" right now, not the media. What planet are you on dude?

Kudos to Shep Smith on Fox News for calling Trump out for his failure to answer questions on Russia

I don't care whether you love or hate Donald Trump but the fact that he's got the liberals, the Washington establishment and the mainstream press all spinning around in circles is the best thing since sliced bread.

The pundits, who believe sincerely that they know everything, have no clue how to deal with him. so they attack.

Things will settle down eventually and the country will move forward once again.

We're laughing at Trump and the folks like you who are in denial

Trump could murder babies and wouldn't lose support from his rabid base.

Brilliant press confrence.

My favorite exchange was when the liberal asked if he could ask the President 2 questions and Trump said the room couldn't handle 2 questions and for him to ask just 1 and make it his best bad question.

He's entertaining, I'll give him that. Sorta reminds me of Donald Rumsfeld's press conferences when he would talk to reporters like they were morons.

I don't care whether you love or hate Donald Trump  but the fact that he's got the liberals, the Washington establishment and the mainstream press all spinning around in circles is the best thing since sliced bread.

This is how tyranny happens. When your motivated by opposing one side, one risks falling for anything on the other side.

Although to be fair, it isn't just the liberals. But conservatives are just too afraid of him.

Brilliant press confrence.

My favorite exchange was when the liberal asked if he could ask the President 2 questions and Trump said the room couldn't handle 2 questions and for him to ask just 1 and make it his best bad question.

Small and nasty just suits some people.

He's entertaining, I'll give him that. Sorta reminds me of Donald Rumsfeld's press conferences when he would talk to reporters like they were morons.

Rumsfeld was coherent and listened to what was being asked. And he answered the questions.

This is how tyranny happens. When your motivated by opposing one side, one risks falling for anything on the other side.

Although to be fair, it isn't just the liberals. But conservatives are just too afraid of him.

Liberal biased media is no better than Pravda under the old commbloc days, Good for Trump to call them out when their agenda was to pretend to be unbiased while doing everything they could to get Hillary elected. I do applaud the Times for admitting the truth and apologizing publicly. Edited by genghiskhanraven

Liberal biased media is no better than Pravda under the old commbloc days, Good for Trump to call them out when their agenda was to pretend to be unbiased while doing everything they could to get Hillary elected. I do applaud the Times for admitting the truth and apologizing publicly.

Shoot, even the National Review recognized what a corrupt and grotesque human being he is.

He's a thin-skinned, vindictive sociopath.

Edited by hst2

He needs to become the president of the whole country.

I have a difficult time understanding how that is even possible for any president. I mean, was Obama really president to the entire country? What does that even mean, being president to the whole country?

I have a difficult time understanding how that is even possible for any president. I mean, was Obama really president to the entire country? What does that even mean, being president to the whole country?

For Obama it meant showing up in places where where you're not popular like police officer funerals or West Virginia

Reaching out to those who weren't your core/base.

Trump's main problem is many people view his antics as clownish, and certainly, not Presidential. Time to put on the big-boy pants and start acting like a mature person, and not some pre-teen constantly tweeting out insults to people he doesn't like.

It's obvious now that he's not mentally or emotionally capable of doing that. Edited by Marshan Man

In his press conferences, Obama was more likely to speak as the voice of the state: explaining and advocating for policy that it supported and carried out. Trump plays strictly to his base, hence the endless stream outrageous lies to which they are so amenable.

In his press conferences, Obama was more likely to speak as the voice of the state: explaining and advocating for policy that it supported and carried out. Trump plays strictly to his base, hence the endless stream outrageous lies to which they are so amenable.

He was campaigning today, no question whatsoever.

Rumsfeld was coherent and listened to what was being asked. And he answered the questions.

Well that's because Rumsfeld knew what he was doing. I just meant the freewheeling sort of cavalier style is similar in terms of grabbing your attention vs the typical DC press conference which is usually helpful as a sleep aid.

He was campaigning today, no question whatsoever.

That's his forte, you know? He's always bragging about it. Doesn't he have a rally this weekend?

That's his forte, you know? He's always bragging about it. Doesn't he have a rally this weekend?

This crap is exhausting. 

When he got called out on his electoral college claim, he blamed someone else. Classic Trump.

And I don't believe it. It is psychologically impossible for him to admit error, and to the press, no less. He'd rather pass the buck.

Edited by hst2

This crap is exhausting.

Broken record.

Well that's because Rumsfeld knew what he was doing. I just meant the freewheeling sort of cavalier style is similar in terms of grabbing your attention vs the typical DC press conference which is usually helpful as a sleep aid.

Got it; I was pretty entertained with Rumsfeld even though I have some serious issues with how he implemented policy. He was honest, competent, and acted in good faith. His presentation seemed kind of wild then but compared to our new President it's pretty muted.