Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grggngll

"I'm just telling you you're dishonest people," Trump told the press.

91 posts in this topic

When are they going to build a press room safe space for Trump? 

Never heard a president repeatedly tell reporters "Sit Down" like he was scolding a bunch of 3rd graders.

Boy are we in for a ride.

Australian PM Turnbull quotes Churchill on Trump:

"Politicians complaining about the newspapers is like a sailor complaining about the sea"

https://twitter.com/davidwright_cnn/status/832549839850307586

The whole world is watching and shaking it's collective head.

I'm shaking my head too.

They wouldn't even pick Ted Cruz!

What happened republicans, when did it all go wrong that you would pick a man like Donald Trump?

He's not even one of you guys.

Trump could murder babies and wouldn't lose support from his rabid base.

And he'd gain support from Democrats and those who oppose de-funding Planned Parenthood.

Just goes to show what a horrible candidate Hillary Clinton was

Never heard a president repeatedly tell reporters "Sit Down" like he was scolding a bunch of 3rd graders.

Boy are we in for a ride.

Sit down! :P

Edited by WKDWZD

Idiotic non sequitur post.

Still took Comey and Russia to push Orange across the finish line.

How horrible do you think Donald Trump will be.

Small.

Medium.

Large.

I look forward to the day when out of embarrassment you take down your avatar.

I wonder if you'll keep it for the next 4 years.

:)

Trump played the leftist media like fools.

No wonder he's the President of The United States of America and the media's darling Hillary (lol) Clinton is just an old grandmother.  He went toe-to-toe with them for the entire campaign, defeating the entire establishment wing of the Republican Party, the Ruling Leftist Female of Clinton Inc, and her leftist media outlet known as Mainstream News (which now will forever be known as Fake News Inc).

America loves having a president that loves America back, instead of the leftist "hate America First" regime that was thankfully kicked to the gutter after the last 8 years.

Make America Great Again.  

God Bless President Donald Trump.

God bless Jeebus.

And all his other alias' and incarnations, both banned and still floating around the bulletin boards. :D

The one thing Trump said about the "media" that rang true is the "tone of hate" that it has expressed about him since the day he announced his campaign. I'm sure he had a blast dueling with the White House press corps and not treating it with the proper deference it deems its due.

The "media" was so sure that he would crash and burn and that Hillary would be crowned on January 20, that it used the opportunity to mock and deride Trump in every way possible.

After eight years of slavish adoration of The Messiah, it came as traumatic to the media -- and a lot of other people -- who  dramatically under-estimated Trump that he won handily.

I certainly under-estimated him. I didn't vote for him or for Her, but in the end I felt better him than Her. I'm no Trump fan in any sense of the word but I'm willing to wait and watch what happens. The over-heated Left needs to calm down.

The one thing Trump said about the "media" that rang true is the "tone of hate" that it has expressed about him since the day he announced his campaign. I'm sure he had a blast dueling with the White House press corps and not treating it with the proper deference it deems its due.

The "media" was so sure that he would crash and burn and that Hillary would be crowned on January 20, that it used the opportunity to mock and deride Trump in every way possible.

After eight years of slavish adoration of The Messiah, it came as traumatic to the media -- and a lot of other people -- who  dramatically under-estimated Trump that he won handily.

I certainly under-estimated him. I didn't vote for him or for Her, but in the end I felt better him than Her. I'm no Trump fan in any sense of the word but I'm willing to wait and watch what happens. The over-heated Left needs to calm down.

Not wishing to put words in your mouth but I think you mean that you're willing to wait and hope, more than wait and watch.