Photo
* * - - - 9 votes

"I'm just telling you you're dishonest people," Trump told the press.

DishonestPeople

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#21 Saticon3

Saticon3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,028 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:24 PM

He needs to become the president of the whole country.

if you mean those protesting and scheming to stop/defeat/unseat him at every turn, really, do you see any way that would happen?

But get this- the dems, the leftdems, the mobs, the media,  none of them can stop, defeat or unseat Trump, nor prevent him from accomplishing the lion's share of his agenda. Only the Republicans can do that. I hope they don't try, and it will be at their peril if they do. They kept asking us for more. Give us the House they said. Done.  Didn't really accomplish anything they said they would. We need the Senate, they said. Did that too. Still no real taking advantage of the victory and using it toward what they told us they would do. We need the White House. OK, done that too-- now, do your part.

#22 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:25 PM

King Donald calling someone dishonest... LOL

#23 Saticon3

Saticon3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,028 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:26 PM

Brilliant press conference.

That the left is so en-flamed, so indignant, so condescending...... is exactly why they lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency (not to mention the majority of state legislatures) over the last 8 years.

These coastal elitist liberal media sucklings still can't believe that their darling Hillary (lol) Clinton actually lost to Donald Trump.

Love it, can't wait for President Trump to add a few more SCOTUS Justices to ensure the scourge of liberalism remains dormant for the next 30+ years.

Yes he was masterful, I'm liking him more and more every day. 

The demleftlibs being angry is a sign things are going well. 

Edited by Saticon3, 16 February 2017 - 04:26 PM.

#24 Gertrude

Gertrude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:26 PM

He is the dishonest one. They report on the facts.

#25 Twister

Twister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:27 PM

I think you need to update your cabinet list.  A couple aren't there anymore.  :lol:

Check again, Skippy.

PS - How's Hillary's cabinet shaping up?   :P  :P  :P

Poor dear.

#26 michiganjoe

michiganjoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

if you mean those protesting and scheming to stop/defeat/unseat him at every turn, really, do you see any way that would happen?

He's never made any attempt to reach out to the majority in this country that didn't vote for him, beginning with his inaugural address.

#27 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,136 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:30 PM

Check again, Skippy.

PS - How's Hillary's cabinet shaping up?   :P  :P  :P

Poor dear.

Cool story. 

PS - How's Jeebus doing?

#28 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,082 posts
  • LocationCoke Butler

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:30 PM

King Donald calling someone dishonest... LOL

He was a tad flustered when they called him out for he's lie (yet again) about the election results  :D

#29 soulflower

soulflower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,407 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:31 PM

He was a tad flustered when they called him out for he's lie (yet again) about the election results :D

He got owned by that reporter
"...reality has a well-known liberal bias"

#30 Gertrude

Gertrude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

Check again, Skippy.
PS - How's Hillary's cabinet shaping up? :P :P :P

Poor dear.

She did win the popular vote.

#31 georjec2

georjec2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,842 posts
  • LocationBaltimore Md

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

Love it or hate it the media is the fourth branch of government and as such it does in fact have power and influence on the way people think.
If the news media sets out to chip away at the luster of Any public figure it will eventually, to one degree or the other, do exactly that.

I think like a beartrap they (All of them except Fox News) are waiting, waiting,waiting, to clang shut on Mr.Trump for disrespecting them.

But I could be wrong.
Trump is a magical man.

#32 grggngll

grggngll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,547 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:34 PM

But get this- the dems, the leftdems, the mobs, the media,  none of them can stop, defeat or unseat Trump, nor prevent him from accomplishing the lion's share of his agenda. Only the Republicans can do that. I hope they don't try, and it will be at their peril if they do. They kept asking us for more. Give us the House they said. Done.  Didn't really accomplish anything they said they would. We need the Senate, they said. Did that too. Still no real taking advantage of the victory and using it toward what they told us they would do. We need the White House. OK, done that too-- now, do your part.

Those DNC Media Fake News outlets should be happy they can be in the same room as Trump. They called him the worst name anyone can imagine.

Mandatory pat downs for all those freaks.

#33 banner1124

banner1124

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,618 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:35 PM

Brilliant press conference.

That one statement right there is enough to destroy what little credibility you may have had... but I doubt you really had any to begin with.

It is absolutely moronic to think that disorganized rambling whiny chit show of a press conference was brilliant.  Pretty pathetic Twisterzuzuannisizzobus

*****HAIL TO THE REDSKINS*****

#34 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:37 PM

That one statement right there is enough to destroy what little credibility you may have had... but I doubt you really had any to begin with.

It is absolutely moronic to think that disorganized rambling whiny chit show of a press conference was brilliant. Pretty pathetic Twisterzuzuannisizzobus

You're really wasting keystrokes.

#35 banner1124

banner1124

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,618 posts

You're really wasting keystrokes.

Yeah, I know

#36 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,515 posts

The media is dishonest then he rattles off incorrect information about the electoral votes he received and unemployment figures.

Only Donald.

Only in America.

Edited by Pickle20, 16 February 2017 - 04:38 PM.

#37 banner1124

banner1124

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,618 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:43 PM

The media is dishonest then he rattles off incorrect information about the electoral votes he received and unemployment figures.

Only Donald.

Only in America.

Only in the deluded ridiculous mind of Trump can the leaks be true, but the news reporting the information contained in the leaks is fake.

#38 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,619 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

hmmmphhh!! cough cough---- how awful of Trump, imagine a President striking back at a media that has been trying to take him down since he got close to the nomination. That's just the kind of things Presidents just don't do.
Get used to it, He's gonna continue to do things Presidents just don't do, that's one of the big reasons we voted for him.

"course it was all well & good when Obama ridiculed and criticized Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

I don't recall Obama (or Bush) or anyone devoting most of a press conference to calling the media liars.

#39 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,619 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:48 PM

Only Donald.

Only in America.

I like his response to being told his often repeated lie re his electoral college margin being the biggest since RR's:

Reporter: Obama's was 420 (or whatever)

Trump: I meant among Republicans

Reporter: George W Bush's was 383.

Trump: Someone told me that.

Oooohhh, I see. And the media is dishonest. 😂😂😂😂😂

#40 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,515 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:49 PM

I mean I guess Trump has been a successful businessman despite many of his ventures failing, but how did he amass such a fortune by being such a spiteful jerk? Has he ever heard of the phrase it's not personal, just business? With him, everything is personal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users