Photo
* * - - - 9 votes

"I'm just telling you you're dishonest people," Trump told the press.

DishonestPeople

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#41 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,619 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:50 PM

I mean I guess Trump has been a successful businessman despite many of his ventures failing, but how did he amass such a fortune by being such a spiteful jerk? Has he ever heard of the phrase it's not personal, just business? With him, everything is personal.

Well clearly he knows jack about governing, so the personal is all he's got.

#42 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,615 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:01 PM

Did he really say this to April Ryan?? :o :lol: :lol:

"I'll tell you what, do you want to set up the meeting?" he said. "Do you want to set up the meeting? Are they friends of yours?

Ryan replied: "No," adding that she was "just a reporter."

"Set up the meeting," Trump continued. "Let's go, set up a meeting. I would love to meet with the black caucus. I think it's great. The Congressional Black Caucus."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]America Is Back! :rwb:

#43 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:03 PM

Yeah, I know

Just saying... trolls like him live for reactions like yours.

#44 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,619 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:05 PM

Great Trump news conference qoute "The leaks are real. The news is fake."

WTH?

Edited by Baltimatt, 16 February 2017 - 05:11 PM.
Language

#45 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

Is this Trump reality TV?

#46 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,251 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

What a whiny, flabby old man.

No wonder the USA has lost the respect of the world.

Edited by Calamari, 16 February 2017 - 05:13 PM.

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

Has Obama Taken Away Your Guns Yet?

#47 michiganjoe

michiganjoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:18 PM

Link

In response to a question Thursday about threats to Jewish centers nationwide, President Donald Trump called a Jewish reporter a liar, told him to sit down and later said anti-Semitism was coming from "the other side."

Edited by michiganjoe, 16 February 2017 - 05:18 PM.

#48 WKDWZD

WKDWZD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,049 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:27 PM

hmmmphhh!! cough cough---- how awful of Trump, imagine a President striking back at a media that has been trying to take him down since he got close to the nomination.   That's just the kind of things Presidents just don't do.
Get used to it, He's gonna continue to do things Presidents just don't do, that's one of the big reasons we voted for him. 

"course it was all well & good when Obama ridiculed and criticized Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

The bloke is an absolute embarrassment, as is your sycophantic bum-licking of him.

"This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine", what a total plonker.

He'll never go the 4 years at this rate, he'll blow up long before then.
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

#49 WKDWZD

WKDWZD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,049 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:31 PM

Cool story. 

PS - How's Jeebus doing?

Same as Kongo, I'll bet. ;)

#50 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

Brilliant press confrence.
My favorite exchange was when the liberal asked if he could ask the President 2 questions and Trump said the room couldn't handle 2 questions and for him to ask just 1 and make it his best bad question.

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 16 February 2017 - 05:39 PM.

#51 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,619 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

My favorite exchange was when the liberal asked if he could ask the President 2 questions and Trump said the room couldn't handle 2 questions and for him to ask just 1 and make it his best bad question.

My gosh. That IS brilliant!

#52 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

My gosh. That IS brilliant!

Yes it was hilarious and it worked
Watching the unhinged butthurt liberal pundits on CNN in full freak out mode right now, it's awesome.

#53 retired

retired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

I don't care whether you love or hate Donald Trump  but the fact that he's got the liberals, the Washington establishment and the mainstream press all spinning around in circles is the best thing since sliced bread.

The pundits, who believe sincerely that they know everything, have no clue how to deal with him. so they attack.

Things will settle down eventually and the country will move forward once again.

#54 WKDWZD

WKDWZD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,049 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:52 PM

Watching the unhinged butthurt liberal pundits on CNN in full freak out mode right now, it's awesome.

Too funny, it's the orange idiot that is in "full freak out mode" right now, not the media. What planet are you on dude?

#55 soulflower

soulflower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,407 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:55 PM

Kudos to Shep Smith on Fox News for calling Trump out for his failure to answer questions on Russia
"...reality has a well-known liberal bias"

#56 soulflower

soulflower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,407 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

I don't care whether you love or hate Donald Trump but the fact that he's got the liberals, the Washington establishment and the mainstream press all spinning around in circles is the best thing since sliced bread.

The pundits, who believe sincerely that they know everything, have no clue how to deal with him. so they attack.

Things will settle down eventually and the country will move forward once again.

We're laughing at Trump and the folks like you who are in denial
"...reality has a well-known liberal bias"

#57 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

Trump could murder babies and wouldn't lose support from his rabid base.

#58 Jimmy Jazz

Jimmy Jazz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,581 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

He's entertaining, I'll give him that. Sorta reminds me of Donald Rumsfeld's press conferences when he would talk to reporters like they were morons.

#59 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,620 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:32 PM

http://www.zerohedge...main-highlights

Was this before or after he claimed the largest electoral college victory since Reagan.
"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

#60 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,620 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:34 PM

I don't care whether you love or hate Donald Trump  but the fact that he's got the liberals, the Washington establishment and the mainstream press all spinning around in circles is the best thing since sliced bread.

This is how tyranny happens. When your motivated by opposing one side, one risks falling for anything on the other side.

Although to be fair, it isn't just the liberals. But conservatives are just too afraid of him.
"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users