• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,633 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:29 PM

"Ryan asked Trump if he would include the CBC in discussions about his agenda for addressing urban policy. The CBC, for those unaware, is the Congressional Black Caucus, a group of African American legislators that is often a leading voice on the Hill for issues dealing with the black community. Trump appeared briefly to be unaware of what the initials stood for, and so Ryan asked more pointedly.

Am I going to include who?” he asked.

“Are you going to include the Congressional Black Caucus,” Ryan, who is black, asked, “and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus as well as …?”

“Well, I would,” Trump interrupted. “Tell you what, do you want to set up the meeting? Do you want to set up the meeting? Are they friends of yours? Set up a meeting.”"

https://www.washingt...m=.64d3f39daa66

Not only do they all look alike, they all know each other. Hangin' in the hood, no doubt.
"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

#2 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,399 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:46 PM

SMH......he is what most know him to be, ignorant and nuts.

“I have no idea why President Trump would make up a story about me like he did today. Of course, Senator Schumer never told me to skip a meeting with the President,” Cummings said in a statement.

https://www.washingt...m=.9d02b75c5cd7

#3 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:53 PM

"Ryan asked Trump if he would include the CBC in discussions about his agenda for addressing urban policy. The CBC, for those unaware, is the Congressional Black Caucus, a group of African American legislators that is often a leading voice on the Hill for issues dealing with the black community. Trump appeared briefly to be unaware of what the initials stood for, and so Ryan asked more pointedly.
Am I going to include who?” he asked.
“Are you going to include the Congressional Black Caucus,” Ryan, who is black, asked, “and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus as well as …?”
“Well, I would,” Trump interrupted. “Tell you what, do you want to set up the meeting? Do you want to set up the meeting? Are they friends of yours? Set up a meeting.”"
https://www.washingt...m=.64d3f39daa66
Not only do they all look alike, they all know each other. Hangin' in the hood, no doubt.

This is just one more unbelievable, if not totally inappropriate comment from our "fake" President.

#4 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

So, by declaring publicly, that he's open to a meeting with the (racially exclusive) CBC, he's the racist? RUKM? What planet is this "logic" emanating from?

#5 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

So, by declaring publicly, that he's open to a meeting with the (racially exclusive) CBC, he's the racist? RUKM? What planet is this "logic" emanating from?

...or a sexist...or maybe both?

Hey you, black woman, arrange a meeting and get me some coffee.

At the very least, his comment was inappropriate for someone in his position.

#6 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:04 AM

Funny the liberal medias not mentioning that the black caucus hired April Ryan to serve as a moderator at the 46th annual black caucus conference in September last year.
So hell yes she knows them and could broker a meeting with the no whites allowed black caucus and the President

http://www.gettyimag...ure-id605876698

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 17 February 2017 - 12:04 AM.

#7 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:23 AM

Is it a stereotype when it's true? She has worked for and cashed a check from the black caucus, she's a well known 20 year political insider who does have connections to the black caucus. He wasn't asking some random black woman he passed on the street to set up a meeting with them because she's black.

#8 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

That wasn't the context at all, and you know it. He asked her respectfully, if she would be an intermediary in setting up a meeting. Why would progressives want to throw a wrench into a possible meeting in which face to face policy discussion that would help people be dismissed with such vitriol??

#9 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:49 AM

Butthurt liberals with an agenda still angry their old hag Hillary lost. Trump spoke about helping black families in the inner cities and asked a well known connected political insider to help him set up a meeting with the black caucus and the libs run with Trump was being a racist at the press conference.
The stupidity and bitterness of liberals knows no bounds

#10 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,633 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:01 AM

That wasn't the context at all, and you know it. He asked her respectfully, if she would be an intermediary in setting up a meeting. Why would progressives want to throw a wrench into a possible meeting in which face to face policy discussion that would help people be dismissed with such vitriol??

What gives him the idea she can do or should do this? He holds the most powerful office in the world. They can't do it? He demeans it more everyday.
"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

#11 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,633 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:01 AM

Butthurt liberals with an agenda still angry their old hag Hillary lost. Trump spoke about helping black families in the inner cities and asked a well known connected political insider to help him set up a meeting with the black caucus and the libs run with Trump was being a racist at the press conference.

LOL! No stupidity or bitterness here.

#12 grggngll

grggngll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,547 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:34 AM

Fake news in an attempt to control the narrative.

#13 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,399 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:36 AM

The CBC wrote him directly. He didn't need to ask

Hi, @realDonaldTrump. We’re the CBC. We sent you a letter on January 19, but you never wrote us back. Sad! Letter: http://bit.ly/2kD6FhQ

donald helping black families :o

#14 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,630 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:08 AM

He didn't know what the "CBC" was.

Cringe worthy.

#15 Boobie

Boobie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:22 AM

CBC is racist , just start with the name.

#16 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,399 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:53 AM

someone came back with a different name

#17 tsmonk

tsmonk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

He didn't know what the "CBC" was.

Cringe worthy.

I am Black, and I am not used to it referred as the CBC. If someone says the acronym "CBC", then I don't think that it is earth shattering that another person might not initially know what that means. The reporter, April Ryan, should have said Congressional Black Caucus, but she was being lazy.

#18 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:28 AM

"Stupidity of the liberals?"

Good one.

Talk about "stupid" - Liberals didn't elect the Clown President.

Oh, and not her job and she doesn't work for the little orange man.

Edited by SmarterThanYou, 17 February 2017 - 09:31 AM.

#19 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,630 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:29 AM

I am Black, and I am not used to it referred as the CBC. If someone says the acronym "CBC", then I don't think that it is earth shattering that another person might not initially know what that means. The reporter, April Ryan, should have said Congressional Black Caucus, but she was being lazy.

I know what it means in this context.

Maybe you're the one who's lazy?

And the President should certainly know what it means, especially in the context of that question.

#20 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:29 AM

Fake news in an attempt to control the narrative.

...and the Clown President is doing his best to make sure righties get the "fake news".

I assume all you righties have tweeter accounts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users