Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Mexican leftists are interfering with the political process here in the US .....

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 grggngll

grggngll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,229 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:44 AM

Over the last few days, Sr. Andres Manuel Lopez-Obrador, known south of the border as AMLO, was campaigning in Los Angeles and criticizing President Trump. This is from Reuters:

Calling California "a refuge and blessing for immigrants," Lopez Obrador declared "Long live California" as hundreds of supporters at Plaza Olvera cheered.

"When they want to build a wall to segregate populations, or when the word 'foreigner' is used to insult, denigrate and discriminate against our fellow human beings, it goes against humanity, it goes against intelligence and against history," the veteran politician added.

His visit to Los Angeles came as thousands of people took to the streets in cities across Mexico to protest against Trump.

Three weeks into his administration, Trump has vowed to move ahead with construction of a wall on the border, repeatedly insisting that Mexico would pay for it, while also signaling a new push to deport millions of unauthorized immigrants out of the United States.

"If the Mexican government does not put before the United Nations in the coming days a complaint about the violation of human rights, then we will do it ourselves," Lopez Obrador said.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Trump have been at loggerheads over the stance Trump first took against Mexico while campaigning for the U.S. presidency last year.    

http://www.americant...os_angeles.html

#2 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:31 AM

Do you have a comment to make or are you just dropping links around? 

#3 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,909 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:06 AM

Welcome to the board. Grggngll is just ranting about "leftists". He does that a lot.
Dieser Weg wird kein leichter sein; dieser Weg wird steinig und schwer.
Nicht mit vielen wirst du dir einig sein, doch dieses Leben bietet so viel mehr. --Xavier Naidoo

#4 grggngll

grggngll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,229 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

Russians interfering in the US elections OMG! Shriek!

0's CIA interfering in France presidential elections.....

Mexican leftists interfering in US political process.....

I mean it is very obvious, why do you need these clues?

#5 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

Russians interfering in the US elections OMG! Shriek!

0's CIA interfering in France presidential elections.....

Mexican leftists interfering in US political process.....

I mean it is very obvious, why do you need these clues?

I am not sure those are clues.  They look more like statements. 

So I will take them one by one:

Yes, the Russians interfering in the election by hacking our political parties and candidates systems is a huge deal.  If one party or candidate was complicit in those actions that would be treason in my opinion (not a very legally educated opinion so i may be wrong).

Yes the CIA may have interfered with many elections.  They are a shady organization that does many things that we don't know about and may not approve of.  This is hard ball and every country has to fight for itself.  Now if any French people assisted the CIA in this alleged interference that would be treason (IMHO).

Mexico and Mexicans here and in Mexico have stated their opinions on our political process.  Have you got evidence that it was illegal?  If so please take it to Trump.  I hear he is on Twitter. 

Just so personal advice as we have just met: Less shrieking and more facts.  

Edited by Dinglehopper, 17 February 2017 - 10:48 AM.

#6 grggngll

grggngll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,229 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Welcome to the board. Grggngll is just ranting about "leftists". He does that a lot.

I am not sure those are clues.  They look more like statements. 

So I will take them one by one:

Yes, the Russians interfering in the election by hacking our political parties and candidates systems is a huge deal.  If one party or candidate was complicit in those actions that would be treason in my opinion (not a very legally educated opinion so i may be wrong).

Yes the CIA may have interfered with many elections.  They are a shady organization that does many things that we don't know about and may not approve of.  This is hard ball and every country has to fight for itself.  Now if any French people assisted the CIA in this alleged interference that would be treason (IMHO).

Mexico and Mexicans here and in Mexico have stated their opinions on our political process.  Have you got evidence that it was illegal?  If so please take it to Trump.  I hear he is on Twitter. 

Just so personal advice as we have just met: Less shrieking and more facts.  

Refer to my other threads for details about the two activities leftists have apparently no problems with.

#7 grggngll

grggngll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,229 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Why are you misrepresenting my activities here?

#8 Chesapeake Spirit

Chesapeake Spirit

King of the Neanderthals

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,647 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

Ha!  Bet you learned that line from your boy in the oval office.

Panem et Circenses :rolleyes:

#9 mrsmlh

mrsmlh

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,597 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:57 AM

:D  :D  :D  This has to be one of the funniest posts ever written if not the funniest.   :D  :D  :D

#10 Norman

Norman

Sweden, who would believe this, Sweden!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41,617 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

I'm with you! :mad:  He should have just said trolling and left it at that.

#11 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:09 AM

Refer to my other threads for details about the two activities leftists have apparently no problems with.

I would prefer that each thread stand on it's own.  You started the thread.  Act like a grown up and back up your claims. 

#12 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,909 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:13 AM

Leftists! Leftists! Leftists!  They're under my bed!

Dieser Weg wird kein leichter sein; dieser Weg wird steinig und schwer.
Nicht mit vielen wirst du dir einig sein, doch dieses Leben bietet so viel mehr. --Xavier Naidoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users