Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Norman

a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

113 posts in this topic

Every time I watch one of trump's minions on tv I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

You mean like this? I agree.............

where are all those rwnj who complained long, loud and hard about how much Obama spent in 8 years???

are you happy now that your hero is going to spend as much in 1 year...oh the horror and phony outrage...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/index.html

stealing from the american people all day, every day....

You can bet the old money in the Palm Beaches do not like Donny. Just as they didn't like Rush.

That airport is small and when Trump is coming or going it's a hot mess.

Fly there a couple times a year to visit family. Alternative can be to fly in/out of Ft Lauderdale and hop the train to PB. Fly in that ointment, which I discovered, is Fort L has horrible lines--cruise trade I guess.

Thought I heard Trump was looking at a helicopter port at Maralago, could fly into Miami, much bigger airport? Let the staff folks schlep it by car.

Edited by ms maggie

where are all those rwnj who complained long, loud and hard about how much Obama spent in 8 years???

are you happy now that your hero is going to spend as much in 1 year...oh the horror and phony outrage...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/index.html

stealing from the american people all day, every day....

From your article....

"The habitual vacationer, @BarackObama, is now in Hawaii. This vacation is costing taxpayers $4 milion +++ while there is 20% unemployment," Trump tweeted in 2011 with an incorrect unemployment figure.
Trump later tweeted: "President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars——Unbelievable!"

That airport is small and when Trump is coming or going it's a hot mess.

Fly there a couple times a year to visit family. Alternative can be to fly in/out of Ft Lauderdale and hop the train to PB. Fly in that ointment, which I discovered, is Fort L has horrible lines--cruise trade I guess.

Thought I heard Trump was looking at a helicopter port at Maralago, could fly into Miami, much bigger airport? Let the staff folks schlep it by car.

You should try Palm Beach International. It's a really nice airport.

From your article....

"The habitual vacationer, @BarackObama, is now in Hawaii. This vacation is costing taxpayers $4 milion +++ while there is 20% unemployment," Trump tweeted in 2011 with an incorrect unemployment figure.
Trump later tweeted: "President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars——Unbelievable!"

if there is one thing the "right" has mastered it is the art of hypocrisy.