Where's Don John off to this weekend?

#82 bmorepunk

bmorepunk

I Can't Read Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,534 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

Back to the Southern Alt RightHouse. He said it was the optimal place to have a meeting apt the VA.

#83 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,031 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

But the fact that Obama's traveling lifestyle was more extravagant than the entire extended Royal Family was never an issue.

How so?

#84 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,031 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:46 PM

This constant traveling is in line with Trump's limited attention span. Always have to be on the move. Or watching television.

Oy.

#85 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,333 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

According to my wife, the weekend trips that Trump has taken BY THEIR SELF since becoming President. Would more that pay for the Meals on Wheels program that Trump wants to cut.

She heard it today on MSNBC.

#86 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41,836 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

Grifters...

#87 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,665 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:05 PM

Given the weather in the area, I don't blame Donny for heading south. I'm a little disappointed he didn't invite me. I'd love to play that course. I would gladly pay for my own security.

If we are here to help others, I often wonder what the others are here for. - Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

#88 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,178 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

Where's Don John off to this weekend?

His Russian headquarters.

What was this like the 7th consecutive weekend.......Unbelievable!

Donald J. Trump
✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump

President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!

2:56 PM - 5 Jan 2012

#89 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41,836 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

"I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," then-President-elect Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."

And before he ran for president, Trump would tweet about Obama's golfing.

"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the US, President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in October 2014. "Worse than Carter."

#90 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,897 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:12 AM

He blew off the veterans for golf, after making those promises.

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

Has Obama Taken Away Your Guns Yet?

#91 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,031 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

"I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," then-President-elect Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."

And before he ran for president, Trump would tweet about Obama's golfing.

"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the US, President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in October 2014. "Worse than Carter."

Too funny

You seem to be acting on the assumption that words matter. Pfffft.

#92 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41,836 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

Shaun King‏Verified account 
@ShaunKing

Wild to see Sean Spicer admit that Trump golfs way more than Obama ever did, but that Obama's golfing was more problematic than Trump's.

#93 banner1124

banner1124

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,018 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:35 PM

Shaun King‏Verified account 
@ShaunKing

Wild to see Sean Spicer admit that Trump golfs way more than Obama ever did, but that Obama's golfing was more problematic than Trump's.

Every time I watch one of trump's minions on tv I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

*****HAIL TO THE REDSKINS*****

#94 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,178 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:27 PM

Hmm, I try not to watch his minions on tv, but when I do....I say in very deliberate voice....Just Shut The **** Up.

#95 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41,836 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Yesterday, 06:29 AM

Secret Service asked for $60 million extra for Trump-era travel and protection, documents show

The U.S. Secret Service requested $60 million in additional funding for the next year, offering the most precise estimate yet of the escalating costs for travel and protection resulting from the unusually complicated lifestyle of the Trump family, according to internal agency documents reviewed by The Washington Post.

Nearly half of the additional money, $26.8 million, would pay to protect President Trump’s family and private home in New York’s Trump Tower, the documents show, while $33 million would be spent on travel costs incurred by “the president, vice president and other visiting heads of state.”  The documents, part of the Secret Service’s request for the fiscal 2018 budget, reflect the costly surprise facing Secret Service agents tasked with guarding the president’s large and far-flung family, accommodating their ambitious travel schedules and fortifying the three-floor Manhattan penthouse where first lady Melania Trump and son Barron live.

Trump has spent most of his weekends since the inauguration at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, and his sons have traveled the world to promote Trump properties with Secret Service agents in tow.

https://www.washingt...m=.94649b76190d

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users