Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soulflower

Trump considering deploying National Guard for mass deportations

318 posts in this topic

And like clockwork, yet another "nuh-uh,you!" By papi. Zzzzz....

Yeah, but being called 'off the rails" is all you got. When engaged in the topic, you all have nothing. Semi has been at this for about 15 years. His endless personal attacks used to be amusing, now they are simply sad.

Quoting you is a personal attack? That is funny. Your own posts are irrelevant to you.

And like clockwork, yet another "nuh-uh,you!" By papi. Zzzzz....

And another "nothing" response from the person who wails about people not wanting to discuss the topic. ^^^^^^

Too funny. The term "nuh-uh, you" has become the classic calamari surrender post.  :P

Papi does the same old thing again. Sheesh.

^^^^^ Ditto. 

If you want to discuss how deportations should be handled or the way immigration laws should be changed feel free to do so. Playing your silly game, on the other hand, is not adding very much to the discussion of the topic. 

Quoting you is a personal attack? That is funny. Your own posts are irrelevant to you.

Semi - Just about every one of your posts is about the poster, not the topic. Always has been, always will be.

Semi - Just about every one of your posts is about the poster, not the topic. Always has been, always will be.

Wrong again. You like to pretend to be on the moral high ground while gutter sniping. I use your own posts to demonstrate that you're not all that different from what you complain about. You respond by throwing your own posts under the bus.

There is no point in believing anything you say. You won't even stand by it but considering how awful some of it is, I can understand.

Trump on Latinos. Bannon on Muslims. You on white people. It is all the same trash.

Wrong again. You like to pretend to be on the moral high ground while gutter sniping. I use your own posts to demonstrate that you're not all that different from what you complain about. You respond by throwing your own posts under the bus.There is no point in believing anything you say. You won't even stand by it but considering how awful some of it is, I can understand.Trump on Latinos. Bannon on Muslims. You on white people. It is all the same trash.

And you're still at it. You're doing it now while denying that you're doing it.

Edited by hst2

And you're still at it. You're doing it now while denying that you're doing it.

Who made it about you anyway?

You did.

"Me? I'll take human dignity and common decency over the letter of the law every time. Every. Single. Time."

Except the facts and your own quotes proved that false. So you threw yourself under the bus. Way to go!

Who made it about you anyway?You did."Me? I'll take human dignity and common decency over the letter of the law every time. Every. Single. Time."Except the facts and your own quotes proved that false. So you threw yourself under the bus. Way to go!

And you continue to do it, it just goes on and on. And I am in no way the only one. I see you do it with others as well.

And you continue to do it, it just goes on and on. And I am in no way the only one. I see you do it with others as well.

You've got nothing so this is over. Have a nice day. :)

I don't think he even realizes, no more insightful about his own behavior than Papi.

Speaking of someone who 'only' talks about other posters and never the topic.

I got in kill lists, majority Muslim countries not on the ban list, majority Muslim countries that aren't on the ban list but should be, and white people being defined as criminals and rapists.

Yet I only post about other posters.

Lie harder next time.

I don't think he even realizes, no more insightful about his own behavior than Papi.

You have no clue to be speaking of the insight of others here, particularly me. Seeking to use clever wording to cast a false image is all you are doing, which simply means you lie about what others say since you can't defend what you say yourself.

You are a classic example of an set of arguments that are a mile wide but only an inch deep. You have become a huge joke. Stop embarrasing yourself. 

So in post #226, you ask me what laws do I feel we can ignore, as if its a bad thing, and here you are willing to ignore laws yourself.

Make up your mind.

The difference being that, if we wanted to deport all 11 million illegals here, I would acknowledge that we have the legal right to do so.  The question is whether we want to deport housemaids and farm workers who have been here a long time and have broken no laws outside of sneaking in the first time.  You don't want to deport anybody and, as far as I can tell, don't much care for keeping anyone out, either.  That is the difference between us.

Edited by veritas

The difference being that, if we wanted to deport all 11 million illegals here, I would acknowledge that we have the legal right to do so.  The question is whether we want to deport housemaids and farm workers who have been here a long time and have broken no laws outside of sneaking in the first time.  You don't want to deport anybody and, as far as I can tell, don't much care for keeping anyone out, either.  That is the difference between us.

So you have decided that you don't mind ignoring the law. Welcome to my side!

I have said that I support Obama's policies and the bi-partisan immigration reform bill passed by the Senate.

So basically, we're on the same side and oppose Trump's policy.

So you have decided that you don't mind ignoring the law. Welcome to my side!

I have said that I support Obama's policies and the bi-partisan immigration reform bill passed by the Senate.

So basically, we're on the same side and oppose Trump's policy.

Veritas' argument is not to ignore the law, as you erroneously suggest, but rather, in recognizing a claim that we cannot deport all of those illegally here at once, to prioritize the enforcement.

Veritas' is simply stating that house maids and farm workers should not be the first enforcement target, a position he and I share. Deport the illegal entrants filling our prisons. Those involved in crimes in active prosecution should be deported using administrative, not judicial procedures. Those who remain, the house maids, the farm workers, the mother who was recently sent back to her home, these should be the last, affording them 1 year from a date certain to apply for a green card. Could even stagger that date certain over two years, so as to ensure there is no unmanageable onslaught of applicants.

Those who have not applied and who remain after the applicant period fall into the immediate, administrative deportation group.

Veritas' argument is not to ignore the law, as you erroneously suggest, but rather, in recognizing a claim that we cannot deport all of those illegally here at once, to prioritize the enforcement.

Veritas' is simply stating that house maids and farm workers should not be the first enforcement target, a position he and I share. Deport the illegal entrants filling our prisons. Those involved in crimes in active prosecution should be deported using administrative, not judicial procedures. Those who remain, the house maids, the farm workers, the mother who was recently sent back to her home, these should be the last, affording them 1 year from a date certain to apply for a green card. Could even stagger that date certain over two years, so as to ensure there is no unmanageable onslaught of applicants.

Those who have not applied and who remain after the applicant period fall into the immediate, administrative deportation group.

Please show where he acknowledges that "we cannot deport all those illegally here".