35 replies to this topic

#1 TerpsD

TerpsD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:01 PM

DC vs Baltimore football, can someone give games and scores of which area dominanted during last season. Crown which area was superior for 2016. Give predictions for Baltimore vs D.C. 2017.

#2 jbmad

jbmad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,925 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:08 PM

You looking for all games or just WCAC, MIAA games

#3 TerpsD

TerpsD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:10 PM

All games.

#4 TheGuru

TheGuru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:21 PM

Can someone tell me why we seem to have a bunch of D.C.-based posts these last several weeks. This is the BALTIMORE Sun HS Spprts Message Board isn't it? I say let these newbies revive the Washington Post board with DeMatha, SJC and GC talk.

#5 nomad974

nomad974

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:38 PM

Can someone tell me why we seem to have a bunch of D.C.-based posts these last several weeks. This is the BALTIMORE Sun HS Spprts Message Board isn't it? I say let these newbies revive the Washington Post board with DeMatha, SJC and GC talk.

Because they have no other place to go.  dcsportfan was the only place that catered to them and they ruined it.  

We actually thought about doing a sub forum dedicated to dc area privates, but decided the juice wasnt worth the squeeze for multiple reasons.

#6 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,950 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:48 PM

Attention
They need it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] O's new slogan

#7 BigDrop

BigDrop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:51 PM

Because they have no other place to go.  dcsportfan was the only place that catered to them and they ruined it.  

We actually thought about doing a sub forum dedicated to dc area privates, but decided the juice wasnt worth the squeeze for multiple reasons.

Serious:  DayWalker had averaged almost four posts on a day on this forum-most days there are only three or four topics.  I will make the sincere argument that he has singlehandedly kept this forum alive.

If DayWalker had been as active on the DC board it would still be alive.  

#8 BigDrop

BigDrop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:54 PM

Attention
They need it

You have almost 25,000 posts in slightly less than ten years.  That's 2,500 a year or about seven a day.  All a board needs are a handful of posters like yourself and DayWalker to remain active.

#9 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,950 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

You have almost 25,000 posts in slightly less than ten years. That's 2,500 a year or about seven a day. All a board needs are a handful of posters like yourself and DayWalker to remain active.

Yippee
I got my first richardrider

Edited by bleedingorangeandblack, 20 February 2017 - 09:36 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] O's new slogan

#10 jbmad

jbmad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,925 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

Haha

#11 BigDrop

BigDrop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:04 PM

Yippee
I got my first richardrider

I really didn't mean either of my posts critically, rather just as an observation.  I've posted heavily on several food message boards in the past and a small number of people can keep a board active for a long, long time.

#12 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts
  • LocationIn Your Worst Nightmares

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:27 AM

I really didn't mean either of my posts critically, rather just as an observation.  I've posted heavily on several food message boards in the past and a small number of people can keep a board active for a long, long time.

Droop Droop DC Bored Stiff Droop, if only a small number can keep a message board active, than why Why WHY is your home board as still as a cemetery!!!  Clue --- a few good ever changing topics with diverse posters keeps a board active and viable.  Your DC Bored Stiffs message board that should be renamed DeMatha Stiffs has neither interesting topics nor diverse clientele; just cardboard cardboring cutouts like you and the Chevy Chase g-Unit with a single stag chest thumping ad.  You Dodge City scum pimpin' your Dem-Ho's around here will just get called out.  Move on pass BMore and better pimp your dem b.itches on the even more bored stiffs National....

So Says,

The DayWalker

#13 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:46 AM

These DC turds have infested this board for a while I warned all about some time ago....  There are a couple cool DC folks here but the likes of the DC Sniper and the Droop are just DeMatha / WHACK WCAC pimps....

#14 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:02 AM

Serious:  DayWalker had averaged almost four posts on a day on this forum-most days there are only three or four topics.  I will make the sincere argument that he has singlehandedly kept this forum alive.

If DayWalker had been as active on the DC board it would still be alive.  

The DC Sniper once literally begged The DayWalker to post on that DC message morgue but not even The DayWalker can awaken the dead.  Moreover, those DM, SJC, GC, and Zag heads would implode from The DayWalker's opinions and tone.  But, there would be more of a FCA, Wilson, Woodson, Anacostia, and other public presence to include the game photo bank.

#15 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:08 AM

You have almost 25,000 posts in slightly less than ten years.  That's 2,500 a year or about seven a day.  All a board needs are a handful of posters like yourself and DayWalker to remain active.

Nope Dope....ever changing interesting topics and diverse posters is the life blood here playa....

#16 Silverbullet

Silverbullet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:32 AM

There are a few reasons...

1.) This is a well run board. It smokes anything that DC has with high school sports.

2.) DCSportfan's traffic left because the attacks(untrue, racist, vulgar, etc..) toward DeMatha became boring. DW, take note. It gets old.

3.) Well, because you guys like talking about us too. The DeMatha schedule thread(13 pages in 15 days) was started by eaglesinsider. The Bob Milloy retirement thread was started by nomad974. The 5 page, Spalding vs. Annapolis thread from last month immediately jumped to DeMatha after DayWalker jumped on them in post #3. That's just page 1.

4.) DC is 37 miles from Baltimore and our suburbs overlap. Kids in Baltimore go to schools in DC and kids in DC go to schools in Baltimore. We play each other all the time in all sports.

#17 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:08 AM

There are a few reasons...

1.) This is a well run board. It smokes anything that DC has with high school sports.

2.) DCSportfan's traffic left because the attacks(untrue, racist, vulgar, etc..) toward DeMatha became boring. DW, take note. It gets old.

3.) Well, because you guys like talking about us too. The DeMatha schedule thread(13 pages in 15 days) was started by eaglesinsider. The Bob Milloy retirement thread was started by nomad974. The 5 page, Spalding vs. Annapolis thread from last month immediately jumped to DeMatha after DayWalker jumped on them in post #3. That's just page 1.

4.) DC is 37 miles from Baltimore and our suburbs overlap. Kids in Baltimore go to schools in DC and kids in DC go to schools in Baltimore. We play each other all the time in all sports.

:D   You are so full of dodo....

The "DC" board is merely a private ad.  Just look at the photo gallery of Bullis/GT Prep, GT Prep/Landon, DeMatha/Gonzaga, O'Connell/Gonzaga. Milloy, SJC/DeMatha, Gonzaga/PVI, Landon/St Albans.  It's been that way yet you call it a DC board.  Your forum is the same.

We had your DeMatha world around here in Gilman but we checked that bunch.  EaglesInsider annually comes in here with his rant for private schools to be included in the PUBLIC state championships and that gets clamped down.  Chants of privates kicking publics @zz surface during private bore time in November and on and we kick that dialog around.  Hell, we attack each other around here 10 fold what you sissies do at DC Bored Stiffs but we are big boyz around here and can deal with it unlike you DC snowflakes.

As The DayWalker said --- Ever changing topics and diverse posters sustains us.   Oh, and a cadre of non-sissy posters unafraid or too sensitive to be jumped on when they post...  But damn, I just glanced over at DC Bored Stiffs and your current topic is about GA here calling SJC having a "fire" exodus and many or most of the posts in that thread are about THE DAYWALKER.....wtf!  :P

Edited by DayWalker, 21 February 2017 - 08:21 AM.

#18 aacountyfootball

aacountyfootball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:14 AM

Speaking of killing a message board . . . PG County public schools, inlcuding Wise and Douglass, are not in Baltimore. Also, a certain OCD poster has brought up Dematha and the WCAC more than anyone else on this board. Just some facts for those that want to keep the focus on Baltimore football.

Edited by aacountyfootball, 21 February 2017 - 08:16 AM.

#19 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

Yep, DeMatha, WHACK WCAC, Wise, DouglassPG are brought up a lot around here but not as cheap self-serving chest thumping private ads.  Those other "non-Baltimore" centered subjects come up when you and your ilk of elites wish to pimp yourselves and marginalize others...  Before Wise and Douglass, you all marginalized Northwest and Middletown.  Before that River Hill and Dunbar were marginalized.  It comes up each season after you privates are done and bored to watch the publics do its thing.

I still haven't forgotten a public team went 14-0 and won states and was considered the best team in the DMV with the most dominating season performance ever yet you allowed your DeMatha clan including your own to wear "MD State Champions" tee-shirts.   You were only a league title winner just like you and the Zags have shared in the WHACK WCAC for nearly ever...

Edited by DayWalker, 21 February 2017 - 08:51 AM.

#20 TheGuru

TheGuru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:00 AM

I really didn't mean either of my posts critically, rather just as an observation. I've posted heavily on several food message boards in the past and a small number of people can keep a board active for a long, long time.

We have more than enough Baltimore area based posters. Western Md and DC area people chime in when the state playoffs come about. However, don't chase away the people that have been making this a successful forum over the last decade with DC-centric threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users