Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TerpsD

D.C. Vs Baltimore Head to Head Wins and Loses

36 posts in this topic

In all honesty, I came to this board because it offered a wide range of topics so I understand why you're bringing this up. There are two ways to get back to that...

1.) Start threads with different topics. The Baltimore basketball thread is great. More of that is needed.

2.) This is obvious. DW is the driving force behind the DeMatha talk. It's become his OCD itch and every time they are brought up, his disorder is triggered. I know it's kind of funny to see him agitate others with his clueless crusade, but it's also taking away from other discussions. Look at the Spalding vs Annapolis thread. He literally came out of nowhere on post #3 with the DeMatha vs Franklin talk.This forum would go through spurts where Gilman football was the only thing being discussed. He was the gas for that fire too. It is what it is and forum trolls are needed to spice things up. Maybe try and convince him to diversify his energy.

DC Snowflake,  the Spalding - Annapolis thread was started by our own private hack as a BIG private-public game with other BIG private-public games.  The DayWalker's opinion was these were not BIG private-public games but just other typical games albeit they had more of a real-world other than ego impact to the publics than the privates over the reasons we all have discussed.  Hell, The DayWalker questioned why a Spalding - Annapolis - Old Mill game would even be eye brow raiser games since the schools are so geographically close.  DeMatha vs Franklin jumped off the page because it had to be the first time I had ever heard of The Stags playing a MD public team.  The DayWalker addressed all the cited match-ups although I mistated Bullis' conference.

Nonetheless, others jumped in and proclaimed their thoughts on the match-ups, solid booked games or rumored.  Then Sniper, you chimed in about the great attendance you all would afford the publics, the publics "testing" themselves against the privates, the rankings benefits to be glean, and your other mindless lame private nonsense.  The DayWalker merely set the record straight on you Chevy Chase with dialog that went far beyond just DeMatha.  In fact, the Stags may have been mentioned much less than other programs.

Here we can and do chat about Gilman all we want and only about Gilman if we wish.  DeMatha around here just doesn't carry such clout.  Contrary to your beliefs stud, this message board can survive quite well without a single word about DeMatha. Take a walk and drag BigDroop with you and The DayWalker will not mention DeMatha as long as you pimps are gone and see SunSpot do just fine...  :P

Edited by DayWalker

You know you're glad that DW is keeping that BS DeMatha thread going. I've been on here for 10 yrs and there is always a variety of threads that are Baltimore based year in and year out during football, basketball and minor sports seasons. There are plenty of "old heads" and newbies that post Baltimore-related content. Gilman and Dunbar are topics that have been heavily discussed because they were the top dogs "locally". The D.C.-area teams are relevant when playing local teams but that's it as far as I'm concerned. Just my thought, no pun intended, on the subject.

Oh yea 100%. I'll admit that I don't mind DW obsessively posting about DeMatha. His shtick is pretty easy to pick apart and it's gossip that is going around anyway so I don't mind addressing it. He's just ridiculous enough to post stuff without actually having any confirmation.

I'll agree with your Gilman statement. Maybe I was trying too hard to connect the two obsessions.

I'm all for the local Baltimore talk to speed up around here, but you actually have to do it. How many new threads have been made about strictly Baltimore topics? Why are the DC threads so hot? Are we chatting amongst ourselves or are the DC guys just cleaning up the mud that's being slung? Like I said, Big Drop will post a few DM threads, but the majority of it is coming from you guys.

I'm pretty sure that if CHC was being lied about on the DC forum consistently, you would head on down to set the record straight. Am I off on that? Maybe you don't care since you already have a good thing going on this site.

Since I'm almost positive that DW does not have the mental ability to stop with his nonsense, maybe it's best to just not click on the threads containing DC material and focus on fertilizing the home grown conversion.

Lastly, what role do you think the DC guys should fill here? Should we just let you guys toss around false claims about us without stepping up? Maybe a 3 post per month maximum? Let me know...

DC Snowflake, the Spalding - Annapolis thread was started by our own private hack as a BIG private-public game with other BIG private-public games. The DayWalker's opinion was these were not BIG private-public games but just other typical games albeit they had more of a real-world other than ego impact to the publics than the privates over the reasons we all have discussed. Hell, The DayWalker questioned why a Spalding - Annapolis - Old Mill game would even be eye brow raiser games since the schools are so geographically close. DeMatha vs Franklin jumped off the page because it had to be the first time I had ever heard of The Stags playing a MD public team. The DayWalker addressed all the cited match-ups although I mistated Bullis' conference.

Nonetheless, others jumped in and proclaimed their thoughts on the match-ups, solid booked games or rumored. Then Sniper, you chimed in about the great attendance you all would afford the publics, the publics "testing" themselves against the privates, the rankings benefits to be glean, and your other mindless lame private nonsense. The DayWalker merely set the record straight on you Chevy Chase with dialog that went far beyond just DeMatha. In fact, the Stags may have been mentioned much less than other programs.

Here we can and do chat about Gilman all we want and only about Gilman if we wish. DeMatha around here just doesn't carry such clout. Contrary to your beliefs stud, this message board can survive quite well without a single word about DeMatha. Take a walk and drag BigDroop with you and The DayWalker will not mention DeMatha as long as you pimps are gone and see SunSpot do just fine... :P

Just letting you know the new rule. I don't care how many words the post contains, if it's meaningless hot air, I'm not responding. I will never block you, DW, but you're on probation until I see a better effort.

Just letting you know the new rule. I don't care how many words the post contains, if it's meaningless hot air, I'm not responding. I will never block you, DW, but you're on probation until I see a better effort.

Probation....Me on Probation...Just Probation, DeM Please!!!  The DayWalker has been blocked by far far better posters here I respect much more than you Driveby ----  EaglesInsider (McDeesNuts), GreyHound Alum ( NoHuddleNoMercy)!  Hell, AO (pronounced A-Hole) stated he hated The DayWalker's guts and he talked about my mother.  I'm a diclick to the jbdoormat. There are some here who probably wouldn't piss on The DayWalker if I were on fire like TheGuru, 85Knight, and several other purple and gold sissies around here. JPW mop, g-Spot, GoGetter, aacounty, HackMT, and so many others much better than you Sniper wouldn't mind jamming a flag pole attached to a scoreboard down The DayWalker's throat if only they had the heart and balls to attempt to do so.  But unlike YOU, I really like and respect them, all of them.  So why would you think The DayWalker would care about your sorry NE boarding school Chevy Chase DC p.unk @zz!!!!

New rule!!!  New or old, you don't rule shyte around here DeM pimp.  Queue The DayWalker's theme:

Edited by DayWalker

Oh yea 100%. I'll admit that I don't mind DW obsessively posting about DeMatha. His shtick is pretty easy to pick apart and it's gossip that is going around anyway so I don't mind addressing it. He's just ridiculous enough to post stuff without actually having any confirmation.

I'll agree with your Gilman statement. Maybe I was trying too hard to connect the two obsessions.

I'm all for the local Baltimore talk to speed up around here, but you actually have to do it. How many new threads have been made about strictly Baltimore topics? Why are the DC threads so hot? Are we chatting amongst ourselves or are the DC guys just cleaning up the mud that's being slung? Like I said, Big Drop will post a few DM threads, but the majority of it is coming from you guys.

I'm pretty sure that if CHC was being lied about on the DC forum consistently, you would head on down to set the record straight. Am I off on that? Maybe you don't care since you already have a good thing going on this site.

Since I'm almost positive that DW does not have the mental ability to stop with his nonsense, maybe it's best to just not click on the threads containing DC material and focus on fertilizing the home grown conversion.

Lastly, what role do you think the DC guys should fill here? Should we just let you guys toss around false claims about us without stepping up? Maybe a 3 post per month maximum? Let me know...

I've never thought about posting on the D.C. Board about CHC or any other local team on the D.C. message board. I just stay in my neck of the woods. There are down times here that you may not be aware of. I'm sorry you feel like you need to liven up things. You don't need my permission and weren't asking so continue posting whatever you like. I don't own this message board. Let's see how many survive without the controversial elements attached. Edited by TheGuru

I've never thought about posting on the D.C. Board about CHC or any other local team on the D.C. message board. I just stay in my neck of the woods. There are down times here that you may not be aware of. I'm sorry you feel like you need to liven up things. You don't need my permission and weren't asking so continue posting whatever you like. I don't own this message board. Let's see how many survive without the controversial elements attached.

"I'm sorry you feel like you need to liven up things". I see what you did there. Applause.

Droop Droop DC Bored Stiff Droop, if only a small number can keep a message board active, than why Why WHY is your home board as still as a cemetery!!!  Clue --- a few good ever changing topics with diverse posters keeps a board active and viable.  Your DC Bored Stiffs message board that should be renamed DeMatha Stiffs has neither interesting topics nor diverse clientele; just cardboard cardboring cutouts like you and the Chevy Chase g-Unit with a single stag chest thumping ad.  You Dodge City scum pimpin' your Dem-Ho's around here will just get called out.  Move on pass BMore and better pimp your dem b.itches on the even more bored stiffs National....

So Says,

The DayWalker

My "home" board?  Do you remember MdPreps or something with a similar name?  I've posted on high school boards dating back to 1999 or 2000.  On Rivals national board I think I was credited as being a member since 2002 or 2003.  

My "home" board?  Do you remember MdPreps or something with a similar name?  I've posted on high school boards dating back to 1999 or 2000.  On Rivals national board I think I was credited as being a member since 2002 or 2003.  

MDVarsity.com? I think I read that in grade school...

No Droop, I know nothing about MdPreps, Rivals National, nor any of the other numerous message boards you obsessively chase around the country bigpimpin' Dem-Ho's.  Lerch, I'm sure you have been BigPimpin' for much longer than 1999 or 2000...

Edited by DayWalker

MDVarsity.com? I think I read that in grade school...

Under the blankets with a flashlight at the NE boarding school after tuck-in and bedtime story no doubt.....