Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
city40blast

Hudl of the top talent coming back in the city league

26 posts in this topic

City40..I'm glad you put up the videos.  I had your QB's # all wrong yesterday when I said #7.  Number #6 is a tough check.  I like the upside of this young man.  

B-ball yup, want the city league kids to get some shine cause all you hear about is private blah blah lol

B-ball yup, want the city league kids to get some shine cause all you hear about is private blah blah lol

Thanks for the videos. However, isn't giving the city kids shine primarily but not exclusively the job of city teams' coaches & followers?

Thanks for the videos. However, isn't giving the city kids shine primarily but not exclusively the job of city teams' coaches & followers?

While true alot of coaches think the job is aug to nov

Guru true but like bleeding said plus some coach other sports and only worry about football in August. With social media a lot of these kids are getting some great looks.

Guru true but like bleeding said plus some coach other sports and only worry about football in August. With social media a lot of these kids are getting some great looks.

I have no problem with the videos and social media. I just think there are MIAA supporters, not named EaglesInsider, on the board who talk Baltimore area public school sports too.

Yeah that's true but tired of seeing the same topics fussed about on every post also

Edited by city40blast

40blast,

How does Jared Lewis compare to Zionnez Spencer in your opinion?

More seasoned, not as fast and a better leader, cause he ain't let his team down big time. 

My favorite Dunbar QB has always been smooth Jonathan Perry,  Then how does Lewis compare to Perry if you recall his play?

Perry had the goat carrying the but that's who Lewis reminds me of