Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CROUSEMAN

John Angelos and Trump Statement

56 posts in this topic

I guess thats where im confused as to what there is to disagree about

The disagreement I think is that you support Angelos speaking out and I don't.  I just think with a very diverse fan base that includes many Trump supporters, he should of kept his political viewpoints private.  But that's what makes this country great.  He can speak out and I applaud his courage even if it may affect his business.  On the flip side, O's fans and advertisers who are Trump supporters can take their business elsewhere if they don't like baby Angelos' opinion and stance.  Again this is why we are a great country.  Free will to make these choices and express these opinions.

Again I respect your opinion. But you are shooting down your own argument by being bigoted against uneducated people. Their vote counts just the same as someone from Harvard. You just laid out why the Democrats lost this election. Way to go.

Agreed but couldn't the same be said for the current president

Agreed but couldn't the same be said for the current president

Yep, and he needs to start reaching out to bring this country back together.  Its been fractured for several years now.

Again I respect your opinion.  But you are shooting down your own argument by being bigoted against uneducated people.  Their vote counts just the same as someone from Harvard.  You just laid out why the Democrats lost this election.  Way to go. 

Bigoted against bigots? LOL. Priceless. Well, color me a bigot then...I love how being stupid and uneducated is now considered a class of people. Maybe those folks should go to school and travel some, stop watching NASCAR and Sean Hannity and go experience different points of views.

I am sure dismantling gay rights and breaking immigrant families apart is bringing the country together. Congrats to your boy. Dismantling the free press is also a great pillar in our democracy.

White trash is white trash. You forget to mention the disproportionately group of folks (educated AND uneducated) that voted for Hillary too: the young. Voters under 40 overwhelmingly voted Hillary. The white and older and poorly educated won the election...and they are dieing off. This was their last diving breathe and hopefully Trump's ties to Mother Russia doesn't end in Nuclear Armageddon.

Also to be fair-the right had years of ammo (with help from Wikileaks and Mother Russia) against Clinton. Bernie or any other left candidate would have easily won. Heck, if she had picked a VP candidate with some energy besides Kaine, Trump would have lost. I liked Hillary, but many did not. Her negatives were through the roof. 

Edited by dshawg1

Bigoted against bigots? LOL. Priceless. Well, color me a bigot then...I love how being stupid and uneducated is now considered a class of people. Maybe those folks should go to school and travel some, stop watching NASCAR and Sean Hannity and go experience different points of views.

I am sure dismantling gay rights and breaking immigrant families apart is bringing the country together. Congrats to your boy. Dismantling the free press is also a great pillar in our democracy.

White trash is white trash. You forget to mention the disproportionately group of folks (educated AND uneducated) that voted for Hillary too: the young. Voters under 40 overwhelmingly voted Hillary. The white and older and poorly educated won the election...and they are dieing off. This was their last diving breathe and hopefully Trump's ties to Mother Russia doesn't end in Nuclear Armageddon.

OMG!!!  What a post!!  You are the poster boy for the failed Democratic party.  White trash???    More bigotry and hatred.   Way to sink the thread smart guy.

Also to be fair-the right had years of ammo (with help from Wikileaks and Mother Russia) against Clinton. Bernie or any other left candidate would have easily won. Heck, if she had picked a VP candidate with some energy besides Kaine, Trump would have lost. I liked Hillary, but many did not. Her negatives were through the roof. 

You just made Trump look like a boy scout after that hate filled post.  Your fellow Dems must be proud of you.  Your the man!  Glad you are taking your crushing defeat so well.

It only takes one? What? To stand up to bigots and xenophobia? To denounce a man "grabbing a woman by the *****?

Yes, such courage.

I actually respect the anti-semis and racist filth for showing their true colors. They ARE what the left suspected all along: the filth of society.

This is how stupid Trump voters are: THEY voted for Reagan and Bush, and hoist them as heroes, for dismantling unions in this country and pro-noting freevtrade. Then, they vote for the same party that was responsible for those actions. LOL.

I think many need to really study what happened in Nazi Germany because history is repeating itself.

It only takes one? What? To stand up to bigots and xenophobia? To denounce a man "grabbing a woman by the *****?

Yes, such courage.

I actually respect the anti-semis and racist filth for showing their true colors. They ARE what the left suspected all along: the filth of society.

DS

How does what you said make you any better? Have the tables now turned that the ones you speak for are now the filth and the filth are now the whatever adjective you were once referred as

And you know im cool with ya jusy trying to understand at what point do we as a country stop allowing a man to separate us even further

DS

How does what you said make you any better? Have the tables now turned that the ones you speak for are now the filth and the filth are now the whatever adjective you were once referred as

And you know im cool with ya jusy trying to understand at what point do we as a country stop allowing a man to separate us even further

Trump is literally and physically seperating families!!!

He is regulating free speech. I will never see the "other side"of depriving a citizen of their civil rights. Period.

Trump is literally and physically seperating families!!!

He is regulating free speech. I will never see the "other side"of depriving a citizen of their civil rights. Period.

Not saying i disagree what i am saying is that we as a collective who believe in what our country truly stands for can for lack of a better term kill the noise and hate he and others are spreading

Crouse and I may disagree on where we stand with trump but im willing to bet we both agree that having a country thats unified is better than one divided

Anyway

Baseball is on and Manny is in the lineup

I think anyone that voted for that tyrant is ignorant, uneducated or both.

If they believed in bringing the country together they wouldn't support voting suppression, censoring the media and breaking up immigrant families.

The base of the right ARE deplorables. Hillary should have stuck to her guns. She was right.

Didn't the Orioles play a game a few years ago where they locked the gates and kept everyone out?  Even fans who might have held a visa, I mean, a ticket, to actually get in?  Because they were afraid of what might transpire at the hands of a few?   ;)

Edited by Ravens2006

Didn't the Orioles play a game a few years ago where they locked the gates and kept everyone out? Even fans who might have held a visa, I mean, a ticket, to actually get in? Because they were afraid of what might transpire at the hands of a few? ;)

I thought visa was accepted everywhere

Not saying i disagree what i am saying is that we as a collective who believe in what our country truly stands for can for lack of a better term kill the noise and hate he and others are spreading

Crouse and I may disagree on where we stand with trump but im willing to bet we both agree that having a country thats unified is better than one divided

Anyway

I can't say that he would agree with you on that.

I can't say that he would agree with you on that.

I totally agree with what Bleedingman said on a unified country.  I also can respect the other sides opinion.  I always thought that shouting down people you disagree with was foolish and ignorant. We have way too much of that anymore. I watch that stuff on TV from the media pundits and it makes me sick.  I don't like what baby Angelos said, but I get  why he said it and I respect his right to say it. 

It's incredibly tempting to jump into this fray, but I'm already struggling to keep my blood pressure at healthy levels.

Let's just say that after November, I suddenly wanted to join Duquette in bolting for Toronto.

Edited by Slidemaster

I always thought that shouting down people you disagree with was foolish and ignorant.

45 has done that from the start, and continues to do it now, along with censoring that which he doesn't agree with too.

Anyway

Our country now stands for exactly what 45 ran his campaign on: bigotry, sexual assault, and censorship. He embraced those viewpoints and actions and America elected him.

As the saying goes, you are what your record says you are.