#21 dshawg1

dshawg1

Let's Go O's!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

A

My opinion of John Angelos just went up a couple of notches.

Amen, I am suddenly pro-Angelos. 

I don't support people that support bigotry and censorship of the media.

Coed Flag Football, Basketball, Dodgeball, Softball, Kickball & More!
http://www.PlayBaltimore.com

Free Real Estate/Financial Tips:
www.FinancialHangout.com

#22 dshawg1

dshawg1

Let's Go O's!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:45 AM

Yep it will be.  Angelos playing to his base in Baltimore.  Doesn't play well in middle America , i.e. south central PA.  How ironic, LOL! 

I lived up in South Central (ha) PA for a while. Lots of Baltimore transplants and many liberal. Not all Trump Country up there. Not the educated ones at least.

www.FinancialHangout.com

#23 CROUSEMAN

CROUSEMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

I lived up in South Central (ha) PA for a while. Lots of Baltimore transplants and many liberal. Not all Trump Country up there. Not the educated ones at least.

Yeah that is true, but somehow these uneducated hicks got Trump elected.  And they think Angelos has his head up his rear end, LOL!!!  Oh my the irony!  Hey me personally , I could care less what Angelos's political viewpoints are.  I'm following the O's for baseball, not to hear baby Angelos whine about the duly elected POTUS.  Lets get back to baseball. And sign Manny!!!

#24 dshawg1

dshawg1

Let's Go O's!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

Yeah that is true, but somehow these uneducated hicks got Trump elected.  And they think Angelos has his head up his rear end, LOL!!!  Oh my the irony!  Hey me personally , I could care less what Angelos's political viewpoints are.  I'm following the O's for baseball, not to hear baby Angelos whine about the duly elected POTUS.  Lets get back to baseball. And sign Manny!!!

Voters with a degree higher than college voted Hillary by over 21%. Let that sink in...Overall college (all races and demographics), 5 points. The uneducated (and white) overwhelmingly Trump. 

It's embarrassing for my race. I am embarrassed that bigotry, xenophobia and sexism plays. It's disgusting. 

As for Angelos, I can't believe I am saying this, but I applaud him. A LOT of his base isn't liberal. The overwhelmingly liberal areas of MD or Baltimore City and points closer to DC where I live. Him speaking out against Trump actually hurts him against a lot of this base so I deeply respect him saying this (of course he has the $$$ to not really care what people think of him but still). Good for Mr. John Angelos. 

www.FinancialHangout.com

#25 CROUSEMAN

CROUSEMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:11 AM

Voters with a degree higher than college voted Hillary by over 21%. Let that sink in...Overall college (all races and demographics), 5 points. The uneducated (and white) overwhelmingly Trump. 

It's embarrassing for my race. I am embarrassed that bigotry, xenophobia and sexism plays. It's disgusting. 

As for Angelos, I can't believe I am saying this, but I applaud him. A LOT of his base isn't liberal. The overwhelmingly liberal areas of MD or Baltimore City and points closer to DC where I live. Him speaking out against Trump actually hurts him against a lot of this base so I deeply respect him saying this (of course he has the $$$ to not really care what people think of him but still). Good for Mr. John Angelos. 

Again I respect your opinion.  But you are shooting down your own argument by being bigoted against uneducated people.  Their vote counts just the same as someone from Harvard.  You just laid out why the Democrats lost this election.  Way to go. 

#26 CROUSEMAN

CROUSEMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:18 AM

I guess thats where im confused as to what there is to disagree about

The disagreement I think is that you support Angelos speaking out and I don't.  I just think with a very diverse fan base that includes many Trump supporters, he should of kept his political viewpoints private.  But that's what makes this country great.  He can speak out and I applaud his courage even if it may affect his business.  On the flip side, O's fans and advertisers who are Trump supporters can take their business elsewhere if they don't like baby Angelos' opinion and stance.  Again this is why we are a great country.  Free will to make these choices and express these opinions.

#27 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:19 AM

Again I respect your opinion. But you are shooting down your own argument by being bigoted against uneducated people. Their vote counts just the same as someone from Harvard. You just laid out why the Democrats lost this election. Way to go.

Agreed but couldn't the same be said for the current president
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] O's new slogan

#28 CROUSEMAN

CROUSEMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:22 AM

Agreed but couldn't the same be said for the current president

Yep, and he needs to start reaching out to bring this country back together.  Its been fractured for several years now.

#29 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:24 AM

Yep, and he needs to start reaching out to bring this country back together. Its been fractured for several years now.

Agreed and by that token an apology for such broad statements wouldnt be a bad start

Right

#30 dshawg1

dshawg1

Let's Go O's!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:52 AM

Again I respect your opinion.  But you are shooting down your own argument by being bigoted against uneducated people.  Their vote counts just the same as someone from Harvard.  You just laid out why the Democrats lost this election.  Way to go. 

Bigoted against bigots? LOL. Priceless. Well, color me a bigot then...I love how being stupid and uneducated is now considered a class of people. Maybe those folks should go to school and travel some, stop watching NASCAR and Sean Hannity and go experience different points of views.

I am sure dismantling gay rights and breaking immigrant families apart is bringing the country together. Congrats to your boy. Dismantling the free press is also a great pillar in our democracy.

White trash is white trash. You forget to mention the disproportionately group of folks (educated AND uneducated) that voted for Hillary too: the young. Voters under 40 overwhelmingly voted Hillary. The white and older and poorly educated won the election...and they are dieing off. This was their last diving breathe and hopefully Trump's ties to Mother Russia doesn't end in Nuclear Armageddon.

Also to be fair-the right had years of ammo (with help from Wikileaks and Mother Russia) against Clinton. Bernie or any other left candidate would have easily won. Heck, if she had picked a VP candidate with some energy besides Kaine, Trump would have lost. I liked Hillary, but many did not. Her negatives were through the roof. 

Edited by dshawg1, 25 February 2017 - 11:57 AM.

www.FinancialHangout.com

#31 CROUSEMAN

CROUSEMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:58 AM

Bigoted against bigots? LOL. Priceless. Well, color me a bigot then...I love how being stupid and uneducated is now considered a class of people. Maybe those folks should go to school and travel some, stop watching NASCAR and Sean Hannity and go experience different points of views.

I am sure dismantling gay rights and breaking immigrant families apart is bringing the country together. Congrats to your boy. Dismantling the free press is also a great pillar in our democracy.

White trash is white trash. You forget to mention the disproportionately group of folks (educated AND uneducated) that voted for Hillary too: the young. Voters under 40 overwhelmingly voted Hillary. The white and older and poorly educated won the election...and they are dieing off. This was their last diving breathe and hopefully Trump's ties to Mother Russia doesn't end in Nuclear Armageddon.

OMG!!!  What a post!!  You are the poster boy for the failed Democratic party.  White trash???    More bigotry and hatred.   Way to sink the thread smart guy.

#32 CROUSEMAN

CROUSEMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:08 PM

Also to be fair-the right had years of ammo (with help from Wikileaks and Mother Russia) against Clinton. Bernie or any other left candidate would have easily won. Heck, if she had picked a VP candidate with some energy besides Kaine, Trump would have lost. I liked Hillary, but many did not. Her negatives were through the roof. 

You just made Trump look like a boy scout after that hate filled post.  Your fellow Dems must be proud of you.  Your the man!  Glad you are taking your crushing defeat so well.

#33 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:24 PM

Welp that went downhill fast

#34 CROUSEMAN

CROUSEMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:40 PM

Welp that went downhill fast

It only takes one, LOL!!   But hey he has the right to express himself.  I think this thread should just die know. 

#35 dshawg1

dshawg1

Let's Go O's!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:00 PM

It only takes one? What? To stand up to bigots and xenophobia? To denounce a man "grabbing a woman by the *****?

Yes, such courage.

I actually respect the anti-semis and racist filth for showing their true colors. They ARE what the left suspected all along: the filth of society.

www.FinancialHangout.com

#36 dshawg1

dshawg1

Let's Go O's!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:03 PM

This is how stupid Trump voters are: THEY voted for Reagan and Bush, and hoist them as heroes, for dismantling unions in this country and pro-noting freevtrade. Then, they vote for the same party that was responsible for those actions. LOL.

I think many need to really study what happened in Nazi Germany because history is repeating itself.

www.FinancialHangout.com

#37 dshawg1

dshawg1

Let's Go O's!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:04 PM

But it's okay because transgendered people can't have civil rights and you morons will be sold how tax cuts to the rich will actually help you, morons.

www.FinancialHangout.com

#38 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:05 PM

It only takes one? What? To stand up to bigots and xenophobia? To denounce a man "grabbing a woman by the *****?

Yes, such courage.

I actually respect the anti-semis and racist filth for showing their true colors. They ARE what the left suspected all along: the filth of society.

DS
How does what you said make you any better? Have the tables now turned that the ones you speak for are now the filth and the filth are now the whatever adjective you were once referred as

And you know im cool with ya jusy trying to understand at what point do we as a country stop allowing a man to separate us even further

#39 dshawg1

dshawg1

Let's Go O's!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:07 PM

DS
How does what you said make you any better? Have the tables now turned that the ones you speak for are now the filth and the filth are now the whatever adjective you were once referred as

And you know im cool with ya jusy trying to understand at what point do we as a country stop allowing a man to separate us even further

Trump is literally and physically seperating families!!!

He is regulating free speech. I will never see the "other side"of depriving a citizen of their civil rights. Period.

www.FinancialHangout.com

#40 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:16 PM

Trump is literally and physically seperating families!!!

He is regulating free speech. I will never see the "other side"of depriving a citizen of their civil rights. Period.

Not saying i disagree what i am saying is that we as a collective who believe in what our country truly stands for can for lack of a better term kill the noise and hate he and others are spreading

Crouse and I may disagree on where we stand with trump but im willing to bet we both agree that having a country thats unified is better than one divided

Anyway
Baseball is on and Manny is in the lineup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users