Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dshawg1

Pedro Alvarez Still Unsigned...

56 posts in this topic

DD and Buck love this guy. He will get his chances. I can't believe we will be seeing the Trumbo and Alvarez show again this year. Unreal. With each donger, Alvarez's glove looks less and less like a frying pan to Buck.

I'm with you. I was really hoping for just a little bit of a shake up at the few positions that's weren't already locked down, which included catcher and corner outfield. I'm not gonna complain about the Trumbo signing but I was hoping for a little speed/ agility / OBP for the corner outfield spots

I'm with you. I was really hoping for just a little bit of a shake up at the few positions that's weren't already locked down, which included catcher and corner outfield. I'm not gonna complain about the Trumbo signing but I was hoping for a little speed/ agility / OBP for the corner outfield spots

Yes, but at least they did pick up a few speedy pieces from the bargain bin in Gentry, Bourn and Tavarez.  Gentry looks ;like hell be on the 25 man.  Not sure what happens to the other 2 down the road.  I don't know if Buck likes Tavarez or not.  He is having a good spring with the bat, but I've seen no comments similar to what he said about Rickard last year.

Great points everyone. I too am still pissed off about the way it ended last year. 

And were basically the same damn team.

I guess Ken was right. I am worked up about this as a carryover from last year's thud of an ending.

I almost want to see him make the team JUST so I can watch you explode. :D :D

I almost want to see him make the team JUST so I can watch you explode. :D :D

I've resigned myself to the fact that he will be on the 25 man roster sometime this year. Its just who we are as a team. Its maddening to me, but I'm over it.  I hope Pedro does well and helps the team if he gets the chance.  I'll never root against an Oriole player just so it makes me look right.

I too am still pissed off about the way it ended last year.

And were basically the same damn team.

Yep, swing from the heels every time. No approach & no plate discipline.