• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Mrkeyjr

Mrkeyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

One really need an explicit rule that state a player on the Maryland team should be from a MD school during the season one is to be on the MD team, really?

Not trying to be a wiseguy here, but are you asking me, telling me, or being sarcastic? I would think that to make an all-State, or in this case Big 33 team, team you should be playing in the state you were named all state in, no? Case in point - I doubt the kid from PA going to St. Johns High School will be getting a sniff from the PA team. 

Edited by Mrkeyjr, 07 March 2017 - 07:48 PM.

#42 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack

Proud Father of 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,099 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

Oh come on sick....you mean to tell me a Fort Hill guy like you was not aware your darling Todd Johnson played in the BIG33 just a couple years ago; that you were not aware the BIg33 was still played, really??????

Ty 😉
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] O's new slogan

#43 sickofitall

sickofitall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

Oh come on sick....you mean to tell me a Fort Hill guy like you was not aware your darling Todd Johnson played in the BIG33 just a couple years ago; that you were not aware the BIg33 was still played, really??????

I am very aware Ty [sic] was in the Big33 two years ago.

I also thought there was talk about the Big 33 ending or being done away with after that year. I was surprised to read of the two FH kids trying out this year, having remembered reading or hearing about it's pending demise prior to that. Guess I was wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users