Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baltimatt

Police stop man with weird-looking gun, hilarity ensues

24 posts in this topic

https://www.facebook.com/BaltimoreCityPolice/photos/a.277239856955.154351.58771761955/10154185854496956/?type=3&theater

On March 1, 2017, officers from the Eastern District Operations Unit pulled over a car in the 700 block of N. Rose Street. During the traffic stop, officers recovered a loaded handgun and drugs from inside the vehicle.

36-year old Keith Gladden was arrested at the scene. He was transported to the Central Booking and Intake Facility. Gladden is a repeat offender and is prohibited from possessing a firearm.

Mr. Gladden is being held without bond.

You really need to look at the gun and the comments on Facebook and Twitter.

https://twitter.com/BaltimorePolice/status/837413811699265537

Really! Those comments were exactly some that went through my mind.

Why would he even carry that antique POS! Not only carry but where did he even find it?

Posted (edited)

Darn near Ancient single shot "Derringer". If you pull up the pic on Daily Mail it looks like it says .22 on the barrel. You'd have to be an Idiot to Trust it. Probably blow apart in your hand.

Edited by Bartman

Darn near Ancient single shot "Derringer". If you pull up the pic on Daily Mail it looks like it says .22 on the barrel. You'd have to be an Idiot to Trust it. Probably blow apart in your hand.

But a victim wouldn't know that .......

good point Steve.

That said, I like Roy Drones Jr's post. :)

Ahhhh if it blows up in the bad guys hand there will be no victim. ;):D

Things must be getting real rough for the bad guys due to the handgun crackdown. Having to use a POS like that. Obviously even to the untrained eye it is an accident waiting to happen.

Hmmmm....maybe that is why the lib/dems are pushing to have even antique guns registered. But ooopssss .... here again would be (if passed) and example of bad guys NOT obeying the laws and the good guys being burdened again. :mad:

Posted (edited)

Ahhhh if it blows up in the bad guys hand there will be no victim. ;):D

Things must be getting real rough for the bad guys due to the handgun crackdown. Having to use a POS like that. Obviously even to the untrained eye it is an accident waiting to happen.

Hmmmm....maybe that is why the lib/dems are pushing to have even antique guns registered. But ooopssss .... here again would be (if passed) and example of bad guys NOT obeying the laws and the good guys being burdened again. :mad:

Someone being robbed don't know that. All they see is a barrel of a gun. Edited by Baltimatt
Fix quote tag

That gun was a piece of crap when it was new and I'm sure it would take at least a couple of fingers when and if it fired.

But many "historic" firearms owned by collectors are as good as they were new.

A gun is a gun. Victims of gun violence won't find humor in this story.

Oh don't be ridiculous.

Oh don't be ridiculous.

I agree with "Gertrude."

A gun is a gun.

If you saw your 4 year old playing with it, would you just laugh it off and let him have it?

I agree with "Gertrude."

A gun is a gun.

If you saw your 4 year old playing with it, would you just laugh it off and let him have it?

Of course not. I was talking about the second part of his post.

Of course not. I was talking about the second part of his post.

In that case, I still agree with "Gertrude."

I think anyone that has been a victim of gun violence wouldn't have much of a sense of humor about any kind of gun.

In that case, I still agree with "Gertrude."

I think anyone that has been a victim of gun violence wouldn't have much of a sense of humor about any kind of gun.

Some people just have no sense of humor.

Rick on Pawn Stars would have given the guy $150.00 for it, Chumley would have fired it, and the idiot that used the piece for a weapon would have walked away. 

Some people just have no sense of humor.

You described leftists. They are always looking to be offended by something.

pot, the kettle is calling. LOL

I am still amazed that someone pushing that likely has more than a few bucks. Couldn't purchase at least a modern derringer. Some very nice 4 shots...yes 4 shots are available for well under 250.

I think the bad guy pool is thinning out....special needs are now running drugs.

Very true...

So why don't you write some nice letters and tell our gun grabbing reps that a gun is a gun. And to start punishing those that use or should not have a gun to the MAX level of the law. And to stop pretending they are doing something by creating more  an more laws that only affect law-abiding citizens.

If you send it USPS I will pay the postage.

If someone has been bitten by a doberman, they might be scared of other breeds of dogs.

If someone has had a semi-automatic pointed at their head while being robbed, they'd probably not see humor in any kind of gun.

This is the type of gun the Founding Fathers had in mind when drafting the 2nd Amendment...

No, actually, I believe this is the actual gun they had with them when they drafting the 2nd Amendment.

Or,

The Smithsonian is missing the gun used by John Wilkes Booth to shoot Abraham Lincoln.

I described you.