jdsample

Good night, my friends

144 posts in this topic

Leave to to TA and the mods to screw up a good thing by burying it in Open Mike. :rolleyes:

I'm with you. Their time would be better spent tracking down and banning the trolls who've been repeatedly banned and keep resurfacing with new names! :rolleyes:

I'm with you. Their time would be better spent tracking down and banning the trolls who've been repeatedly banned and keep resurfacing with new names! :rolleyes:

Quite correct. But I will still follow this thread on Open Mic as long as it lasts. It's fun, for a change. And maybe some of the real pains in the butt ( I would give names but that would be a no no) will steer clear since it's no longer in Nationals. It will make it even better. 

From Wiki: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.

Actually, that describes Norman!

Oh...g'night jd :)

Edited by PinkFlamingo

From Wiki: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.

Actually, that describes Norman!

Oh...g'night jd :)

:D at least a dozen id's!

:D at least a dozen id's!

Over 17 years.

So what? Why does it bother you so much?

You really are obsessed with other posters user names, which is silly since they are just that - user names.

Over 17 years.

So what? Why does it bother you so much?

You really are obsessed with other posters user names, which is silly since they are just that - user names.

A quality poster! Perhaps one should do some reflection when they've been banned that many times.

A quality poster! Perhaps one should do some reflection when they've been banned that many times.

lmao at you

Stop being so childish

ok, here is my question: since i am nice in all of the other threads, can i be nasty in this one??  :ph34r:

You go girl!  I like nasty girls.   ;)  A lot.  

Edited by jdsample

You go girl!  I like nasty girls.   ;)  A lot.  

RavensGrrl has never been nasty. I don't think she knows how. Which is a blessing. Maybe she can teach that trait some others on the forum.

I would make a list of those who could benefit most from her teachings but of course I would get chastised by the powers that be if I did that!  :D

Suffice to say that I should take a lesson in not being nasty myself. I doubt I will get in trouble for that.  :lol:

RavensGrrl has never been nasty. I don't think she knows how. Which is a blessing. Maybe she can teach that trait some others on the forum.

I would make a list of those who could benefit most from her teachings but of course I would get chastised by the powers that be if I did that!  :D

Suffice to say that I should take a lesson in not being nasty myself. I doubt I will get in trouble for that.  :lol:

thank you, papi. my grandmother used to say "i've never been a follower and i'm not about to start with this lot".   :P 

that always stuck with me. so much of life is great. i guess it depends on what one chooses to be their focal points. 

jd started a nice thread, a group good night kiss, if you like. a refreshing sentiment in world where the media and others, at nearly every turn, try to inspire a good night slap in the face.  :D

Good night all :)

I do believe Spring has Sprung!!

All the trees in my neighborhood are popping with pink blooms...looks like that freeze snap didn't hurt them at all!

Good night all :)

I do believe Spring has Sprung!!

All the trees in my neighborhood are popping with pink blooms...looks like that freeze snap didn't hurt them at all!

Spring officially sprung last Saturday night when the Stonehenge maintenance workers spent all night moving the stones forward one hour. ;)

Spring officially sprung last Saturday night when the Stonehenge maintenance workers spent all night moving the stones forward one hour. ;)

:D

:D  :D

Good night to all of you.  I love coming here to disagree,  Maybe someday we will have to meet  for oysters and a drink.  Maybe Middleton's Tavern in Annapolis since I don't know of anywhere else.  But I am open to suggestions.