• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#121 jtowne-swim

jtowne-swim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,219 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

Are they made by Tesla? The last time I talked to a panel salesman he said those were coming and would power your house at night.

Yes it is for powering at night when the grid is down like a hurricane. Last 48 hours. Solar City will sell them with out right or 10 year financing purchase

Edited by jtowne-swim, 15 March 2017 - 05:03 PM.

In 20 years....... when global warming causes the polar ice caps to melt....... and the whole planet floods. Swimmers will rule the World:cool: !

ACTION....ADVENTURE.....EXCITEMENT....A Jedi seeks not these things.:D
-Master Yoda

#122 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

Entrenched Cynic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,422 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

Weather people are the only ones that can be wrong most of the time and still have a job ......

And it seems the more technology they get, the worse their predictions er uh forecasts.  :D  :o

Is it Football Season yet?

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

#123 blowboatbethesda

blowboatbethesda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

And it seems the more technology they get, the worse their predictions er uh forecasts.  :D  :o

If they can't predict the weather, how can they predict the climate change?  :P  :D  ;)  :rolleyes:

#124 blowboatbethesda

blowboatbethesda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

Leave to to TA and the mods to screw up a good thing by burying it in Open Mike.  :rolleyes:

#125 Chesapeake Spirit

Chesapeake Spirit

King of the Neanderthals

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

Knew it was too good to last.

Panem et Circenses :rolleyes:

#126 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,396 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

Glad they moved it..........Good Job mods!

and Good Night!

Edited by ODENTON, 15 March 2017 - 06:05 PM.

#127 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,070 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:38 PM

Leave to to TA and the mods to screw up a good thing by burying it in Open Mike. :rolleyes:

I'm with you. Their time would be better spent tracking down and banning the trolls who've been repeatedly banned and keep resurfacing with new names! :rolleyes:

#128 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,733 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

I'm with you. Their time would be better spent tracking down and banning the trolls who've been repeatedly banned and keep resurfacing with new names! :rolleyes:

Quite correct. But I will still follow this thread on Open Mic as long as it lasts. It's fun, for a change. And maybe some of the real pains in the butt ( I would give names but that would be a no no) will steer clear since it's no longer in Nationals. It will make it even better. 

#129 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

From Wiki: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.

Actually, that describes Norman!

Oh...g'night jd :)

Edited by PinkFlamingo, 15 March 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#130 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,070 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:52 PM

From Wiki: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.

Actually, that describes Norman!

Oh...g'night jd :)

:D at least a dozen id's!

#131 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

:D at least a dozen id's!

Over 17 years.
So what? Why does it bother you so much?
You really are obsessed with other posters user names, which is silly since they are just that - user names.

#132 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,070 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:04 PM

Over 17 years.
So what? Why does it bother you so much?
You really are obsessed with other posters user names, which is silly since they are just that - user names.

A quality poster! Perhaps one should do some reflection when they've been banned that many times.

#133 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

A quality poster! Perhaps one should do some reflection when they've been banned that many times.

lmao at you
Stop being so childish

#134 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,070 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:31 AM

lmao at you
Stop being so childish

Being banned and coming back again and again is very adultish. :D

#135 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,401 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:50 AM

I doubt most of us will be back now that they moved it to open mike.  So let's go back to be belligerent nasty fing SOBs on Nats.  See you there!   :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#136 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,396 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:53 PM

Being banned and coming back again and again is very adultish. :D

Oops

#137 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,401 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:55 AM

ok, here is my question: since i am nice in all of the other threads, can i be nasty in this one??  :ph34r:

You go girl!  I like nasty girls.   ;)  A lot.  

Edited by jdsample, 17 March 2017 - 01:56 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#138 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,733 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

You go girl!  I like nasty girls.   ;)  A lot.  

RavensGrrl has never been nasty. I don't think she knows how. Which is a blessing. Maybe she can teach that trait some others on the forum.

I would make a list of those who could benefit most from her teachings but of course I would get chastised by the powers that be if I did that!  :D

Suffice to say that I should take a lesson in not being nasty myself. I doubt I will get in trouble for that.  :lol:

#139 RavensGrrl

RavensGrrl

Silly Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,747 posts
  • Locationblissville

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:43 AM

RavensGrrl has never been nasty. I don't think she knows how. Which is a blessing. Maybe she can teach that trait some others on the forum.

I would make a list of those who could benefit most from her teachings but of course I would get chastised by the powers that be if I did that!  :D

Suffice to say that I should take a lesson in not being nasty myself. I doubt I will get in trouble for that.  :lol:

thank you, papi. my grandmother used to say "i've never been a follower and i'm not about to start with this lot".   :P 

that always stuck with me. so much of life is great. i guess it depends on what one chooses to be their focal points. 

jd started a nice thread, a group good night kiss, if you like. a refreshing sentiment in world where the media and others, at nearly every turn, try to inspire a good night slap in the face.  :D

it's all about his pickle

#140 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

Good night all :)

I do believe Spring has Sprung!!
All the trees in my neighborhood are popping with pink blooms...looks like that freeze snap didn't hurt them at all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users