Twister

Arrests, Investigation After Assault By Group Of Teens In Downtown Baltimore Caught On Tape

162 posts in this topic

Ode, how do you know what they know and what life experiences they have had?  Anybody black or white would be afraid if approached by a group of black teens.

demo, a group of black teens together would intimidate a person who is black, white, brown or yellow.  How do you know it is racial?  I thought you were blocked.

Posted (edited)

Because life is for living.  Not cowering in a suburban Outback

We will all be sure to put that on your tombstone.

Hey let normal people have concealed carry. And watch this crap stop in a heart beat. Especially, if a few get wacked with a 9mm to the chest and don't come up for air from a law abiding citizen defending themselves.

Edited by Guido2

For some folks, it's better to be alive in the suburban Outback than to be dead in the city just cause you wanted a crab cake.

It doesn't take bravery to place oneself and one family in an unnecessary and dangerous situation just to prove a social point.

Besides, the animals like the ones we saw in this video will travel anywhere the bus will take them, even to the suburban Outback, to cause harm and commit crimes.

They're raised that way.

And I bet on the so neeeeddddeeeeddd after school free pass I am sure.

Hey let normal people have concealed carry. And watch this crap stop in a heart beat. Especially, if a few get wacked with a 9mm to the chest and don't come up for air from a law abiding citizen defending themselves.

Sure fine. But it on my tombstone. But I have fun. I'm not afraid to go anywhere

Sure fine. But it on my tombstone. But I have fun. I'm not afraid to go anywhere

Good for you. Enjoy.

Demo, I never watch Fox News. Any network that would continue to employ Geraldo Rivera is not worth my time.

Why do you think things are way better?

I hope your fearlessness doesn't earn you a note in The Sun police news == or the obituary column.

Good Luck!!

It already happened several months ago. I think the shot was to the head though.

Obviously had no lasting effect on the rest of them.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-assault-trend-20170309-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1gp2

” Smith said the police department believes the same group is responsible for other, similar attacks in the area in recent weeks, but did not specify those incidents or say how many attacks police believe were committed by the group. None of the suspects had been charged in additional attacks as of Thursday.

-

The other four incidents occurred around the Inner Harbor over Presidents' Day Weekend, raising concerns among local business owners and the Downtown Partnership.

-

The University of Maryland put out an alert about another incident near Lexington Market last week, in which a woman reported a group of about 15 juveniles knocked her to the ground and stole her cellphone before fleeing.

-

As of Feb. 25, according to city data, robberies were up 40 percent over the same time last year, and aggravated assaults were up 45 percent.”

It's getting a lot worse.

demo, a group of black teens together would intimidate a person who is black, white, brown or yellow.  How do you know it is racial?  I thought you were blocked.

I know it's racial because it is obvious watching the video.  And no I am not blocked

Demo, I never watch Fox News. Any network that would continue to employ Geraldo Rivera is not worth my time.

Why do you think things are way better?

I hope your fearlessness doesn't earn you a note in The Sun police news == or the obituary column.

Good Luck!!

Good for you.  I dont watch news much as all.  Unless there is a major event.

I feel things are better because are society is more diverse and less discriminatory.  Crime is generally down from the peaks of the crack era and the economy is much improved from the post Bush disaster.  

And I will be fine.  i travel all across the country and the Caribbean often at night and alone and never have any problems.    Of course you have to be aware and smart but I am 

Because life is for living.  Not cowering in a suburban Outback

You can have the city. No thanks. I don't "cower" where I live. I thrive. Safely.

I did stupid things (not violent like that but pretty stupid and anti social) when I was young and yet had very good grades and study habits.

You might be right.  But some of those kids might very well be good students.  You just don't know.  

You equate assaulting and robbing someone with being "good students"? 

The fact that they did this in broad daylight right in the business district pretty much tells us not all is well in Baltimore.

And yes, I'm sure you could bet that they are all on the honor and college bound :rolleyes:

The irony to this story is that it happened right next to the State Attorney's Office. 

Should be more and any teen that participated in the violence should be servery punished.  

Sadly that wont happen. 

Obviously, you haven't been completely indoctrinated by the lib/dem/fire on hair group. Or the set them free judges. The reporter said it all.....the 18 year old is charged....the ahhhhhh kids will go free tomorrow....that is assuming they can figure out who is the parent or guardian.

I hate to be cold. But if a few of these kids get plugged by a good guy that is just fed up. Maybe they will get the message. But of course, the shooter would be in jail, probably be sued by the aunt/grandma/great uncle........and so on. And the one that instigated it will be elevated and memorialized at the Great Freddie Gray Memorial.

God help us.

Not likely, a kid did get shot by a good guy in Carroll Park last year. That message went in through one ear and out the other. Baltimore's Chicagoesque culture is coming to fruition.

You equate assaulting and robbing someone with being "good students"? 

What part of "you just don't know" is so hard to understand?

What part of "you just don't know" is so hard to understand?

Making assumptions in lieu of the facts doesnt help your argument much. "Good students" are not going to actively participate in assaulting and robbing someone. Keep in mind that I am referring to the undesirables who took part in the act, not the ones that may have stood around watching. 

You're just one bad arse.

Any comments from the mayor?

Does she understand that you can't have packs of "youths" out there assaulting and robbing people.

If the state would only give the money to get more school programs going, this wouldn't happen. 

They would be so happy with their studies.  A couple of them probably in math and science and the rest in a nice trade program.

It has to be Hogan's fault.

Posted (edited)

Glad they made the arrests

Edited by Bawlmerian

Now that they've made the arrests what comes next?

The 18-year-old gets PBJ and the juvenile punks get slapped on the wrist and told not to do it again?

Isn't that pretty much SOP in Baltimore;s "criminal justice" system?

Don't want to traumatize the little darlings for life.

Any comments from the mayor?

Does she understand that you can't have packs of "youths" out there assaulting and robbing people.

Good point.

She had no problem commenting on race track funding.

The irony to this story is that it happened right next to the State Attorney's Office. 

Moseby missed an opportunity to make a hard statement.

They will all be let go and back on the streets.  Hopefully they will learn a lesson if not they should get what they deserve.