Twister

Arrests, Investigation After Assault By Group Of Teens In Downtown Baltimore Caught On Tape

162 posts in this topic

Papi all that hogwash to spewed about Rachel MADDOW, was just that hogwash.  Name one news person on Fox or MSNBC that is better than she is.  Like one poster said you probably don't like her because she is a lesbian.

Papi all that hogwash to spewed about Rachel MADDOW, was just that hogwash.  Name one news person on Fox or MSNBC that is better than she is.  Like one poster said you probably don't like her because she is a lesbian.

Well Megyn Kelly did get paid a whole lot of money to switch from Fox to NBC .......

She also had higher ratings which makes more money for the network.

Megan Kelly can't touch Rachel and she is a turncoat.  She was very nasty on Fox how is she on MNSBC, don't watch her much.

She didn't go to a culinary school. Not that all chefs had to. Didn't she start out working in the family grocery store .???

I believe she was a local TV news feature reporter or something like that .....

Papi all that hogwash to spewed about Rachel MADDOW, was just that hogwash. Name one news person on Fox or MSNBC that is better than she is. Like one poster said you probably don't like her because she is a lesbian.

She is not a news person. She is a new opinion celebrity

Papi all that hogwash to spewed about Rachel MADDOW, was just that hogwash. Name one news person on Fox or MSNBC that is better than she is. Like one poster said you probably don't like her because she is a lesbian.

Rachel Maddow is a lesbian? I thought she just went to Hair Cuttery like I do for a haircut because it's convenient.

Seen Rachel ray lately .....

She was always a hack in the kitchen, I'm a better cook than she is .....

The irony is the wife now buys Rachel ray dog food .....

About right given her culinary skills ....

(Yes I know she's richer than me so save yourself some time on that comeback) ....

No comeback necessary. I liked the fact that most all her recipes were simple and under 40 minutes to prepare....but I and my wife always doctored things.

She was unlike ....remember....The Galloping Gourmet...what was it with the clarified butter all the time. I watched him way way back on old fashion TV (antennas) in NJ. And then there was Julia Child...and spices and herbs I never heard of as a child and still can't find.

Posted (edited)

Rachel Maddow is a lesbian? I thought she just went to Hair Cuttery like I do for a haircut because it's convenient.

Yup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow

Maddow lives in Manhattan and western Massachusetts with her partner, artist Susan Mikula.

Now those HHHuuuggghhhhh hands. I watch her at night and I think she is waving around baseball gloves. God if I had hands that size I would have made the NFL as a wide receiver. :D

Edited by Guido2

How did we get on the topic of Rachel Maddow and Rachel Ray?

How did we get on the topic of Rachel Maddow and Rachel Ray?

You new here?

You know that I am far from a hair on fire screaming liberal. Nor am I a screw them all that aren't a 1%er conservative.

However Rachel IMHO says a LOT of what needs to be said....PERIOD. And says it like you or I would say it..regardless of which side of the fence you are on.

And unlike Trump and his minions SHE ACTUALLY BASIS HER COMMENTS ON FACTS FROM REAL SOURCES. Not like Trumps mouthpiece spouting quotes of quotes from the Times ...and conveniently leaving out the fact that they were quotes of other people and NOT THE TIMES viewpoint.

I think you just don't like here because she is a lesbian and she has HUUUGGGGGHHHHH hands.

Her sexualy orientation is immaterial. I just think she is an awful person to watch on TV because she is so opinionated and condescending to anyone and everyone who disagrees with her.