Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

Arrests, Investigation After Assault By Group Of Teens In Downtown Baltimore Caught On Tape

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#21 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 67,625 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

I comprehend your words, as well as your inflection very well, thank you.  

I can translate "liberalese" quite well.  :)

Too bad I couldn't comprehend what you were saying when you attacked me on the Camp David thread. http://talk.baltimor...-3#entry7407671

Edited by Baltimatt, 08 March 2017 - 08:12 PM.

Dieser Weg wird kein leichter sein; dieser Weg wird steinig und schwer.
Nicht mit vielen wirst du dir einig sein, doch dieses Leben bietet so viel mehr. --Xavier Naidoo

#22 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 67,625 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:48 PM

The adult, Darell Smith, is being held on $150,000 bond.

Nicht mit vielen wirst du dir einig sein, doch dieses Leben bietet so viel mehr. --Xavier Naidoo

#23 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,638 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

I comprehend your words, as well as your inflection very well, thank you.  

I can translate "liberalese" quite well.  :)

That is me.  Resident liberal

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#24 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,638 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:03 PM

Should be more and any teen that participated in the violence should be servery punished.  

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#25 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 67,625 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:12 PM

Should be more and any teen that participated in the violence should be servery punished.  

Maybe it will be more when he goes through bail review.

#26 DaJellyBelly

DaJellyBelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:34 PM

He probably egged the younguns on and they did what they did to prove their "street cred."

They should also charge him with contributing to the delinquency of a minor(s).

#27 retired

retired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

Gosh, yet another group of under-educated urban utes expressing themselves. Got to feel sorry for them, no rec centers, no schools, no jobs,  no responsible parents, just a bestial penchant for violence.

No doubt we'll hear what great kids they are, how they want to be doctors, lawyers, Indian chiefs. What they really are are social parasites who should be locked up until they're 21. The one charged as an adult should get at least five years in prison.

It's incidents like this that keep people from downtown Baltimore.  It's just too much of a crapshoot, so why take the risk.

#28 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

Gosh, yet another group of under-educated urban utes expressing themselves. Got to feel sorry for them, no rec centers, no schools, no jobs, no responsible parents, just a bestial penchant for violence.

No doubt we'll hear what great kids they are, how they want to be doctors, lawyers, Indian chiefs. What they really are are social parasites who should be locked up until they're 21. The one charged as an adult should get at least five years in prison.

It's incidents like this that keep people from downtown Baltimore. It's just too much of a crapshoot, so why take the risk.

You're right.

#29 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

No excuses for that kind of animalistic behavior.

Obviously, you haven't been completely indoctrinated by the lib/dem/fire on hair group. Or the set them free judges. The reporter said it all.....the 18 year old is charged....the ahhhhhh kids will go free tomorrow....that is assuming they can figure out who is the parent or guardian.

I hate to be cold. But if a few of these kids get plugged by a good guy that is just fed up. Maybe they will get the message. But of course, the shooter would be in jail, probably be sued by the aunt/grandma/great uncle........and so on. And the one that instigated it will be elevated and memorialized at the Great Freddie Gray Memorial.

God help us.

#30 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:28 PM

Gosh, yet another group of under-educated urban utes expressing themselves. Got to feel sorry for them, no rec centers, no schools, no jobs,  no responsible parents, just a bestial penchant for violence.

No doubt we'll hear what great kids they are, how they want to be doctors, lawyers, Indian chiefs. What they really are are social parasites who should be locked up until they're 21. The one charged as an adult should get at least five years in prison.

It's incidents like this that keep people from downtown Baltimore.  It's just too much of a crapshoot, so why take the risk.

Just 21? Softy. Lock them up until they can't procreate. Look we pay for them in jail, we pay for them when they end up in the ER....only to go out and get shot up again. And we pay when they decide that birth control is not their concern....and we pay again for another generation of idiots...from the minute they pop out....till the minute they are  in the morgue.

Sorry the period for 2,3,4,5,6,7...etc chances. Should come to an end. You mess up you pay the price....if for any other reason ....just to protect the normal people since we can't have body guards, the police are for mop up.

Lock them up forever.....or give me the right to protect myself.

Edited by Guido2, 08 March 2017 - 09:32 PM.

#31 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,638 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:19 PM

Because life is for living.  Not cowering in a suburban Outback

#32 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,335 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:05 AM

Videos like this are very damaging, hurts tourism and the convention business, hurts small businesses and keeps firms from relocating into the city as well.
The money leaves and so does the jobs which results in more unemployment and more crime and the vicious cycle spins on.
Black folk and liberals have to be willing to lock thugs up and keep them incarcerated or they will suffer the consequences.

Does anyone know if the Dan Rodricks of the the city are still against building a new Juvie detention center?
It appears we need more Juvie cells over more rec centers

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 09 March 2017 - 12:07 AM.

#33 georjec2

georjec2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,842 posts
  • LocationBaltimore Md

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:45 AM

Because life is for living.  Not cowering in a suburban Outback

For some folks, it's better to be alive in the suburban Outback than to be dead in the city just cause you wanted a crab cake.

It doesn't take bravery to place oneself and one family in an unnecessary and dangerous situation just to prove a social point.

Besides, the animals like the ones we saw in this video will travel anywhere the bus will take them, even to the suburban Outback, to cause harm and commit crimes.

They're raised that way.

#34 Ode2Joy

Ode2Joy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationZentralfriedhof

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:41 AM

These kinds of attacks are why people profile. The police spokesman said there was another attack not far from this one and on the news they said that there's been a rash of them.

This one is in the news only because it was caught on video.

Seeing is believing.

#35 georjec2

georjec2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,842 posts
  • LocationBaltimore Md

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:48 AM

These kinds of attacks are why people profile. The police spokesman said there was another attack not far from this one and on the news they said that there's been a rash of them.

This one is in the news only because it was caught on video.

Seeing is believing.

And you see it All The Time from the usual suspects.
Or as one poster recently said to me,"SSDD."
Same as it always is.

Some sterotypes are too true to be ignored.

#36 caliber45

caliber45

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

When one of those punks get shot in the gut the fun will be over.

#37 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:04 AM

The parents need to be held responsible for raising such violent children.  

#38 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:23 AM

Most of the kids are too young to know the meaning of any slurs they said to the victims.  Trying to make this a racial issue is stupid, but of course some will. 

#39 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,628 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:45 AM

SMH. Pathetic. In the middle of downtown. At rush hour?? Seriously??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]America Is Back! :rwb:

#40 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,638 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:31 AM

SMH. Pathetic. In the middle of downtown. At rush hour?? Seriously??

No fear of police, or prosecutors, or jail or any other consequences.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users