Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

Arrests, Investigation After Assault By Group Of Teens In Downtown Baltimore Caught On Tape

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#141 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

Just one question bogie - who is Rachel Meadows:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's what was so funny about your post. 

Proof readers of the world unite. But Papi....you know who he was talking about.

I admittedly still say/type Rachel Ray sometimes. Stuck in my head.

And I bet a much better cook and much prettier :D

Edited by Guido2, 17 March 2017 - 10:40 AM.

#142 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

Hey papi maybe you should find something to do with yourself doing the day if you think that spelling her name wrong is something to spit coffee over.  Grow up and why are you watching her aren't you a fox person?

#143 AugusteDupin

AugusteDupin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:43 AM

Seems to work for the drug kingpins and the pimps no?

One of the statements that Palin made rings absolutely true here you can put lipstick on a pig ...but it is still a pig.

LOL

#144 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,740 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:36 PM

Hey papi maybe you should find something to do with yourself doing the day if you think that spelling her name wrong is something to spit coffee over.  Grow up and why are you watching her aren't you a fox person?

That you think she is worthy of any kind of recognition (regardless of how you misspell spell her name) is pretty laughable in and of itself. But that you think she is somehow more reliable simply because of her ratings tells me that you don't know much about her. You just liked her "expose" of the 2005 Trump tax return, which turned out to be a huuuggge nothingburger, for which she has essentially been backpeddling ever since. All of that made me laugh out loud. 

And no I am not a Fox person. I prefer the watch CNBC and the NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt on a daily basis, I read the Sun online daily (biased as they are, at least they carry local news), and then I watch the BBC News whenever I can. 

#145 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,515 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:39 PM

Nothing burger..

Ew.

#146 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

Papi, I have been watching here for the eight years she has been on and she is one of the best in the business.  So what if a put an a where a d should have gone.  Get over yourself it's not that serious.  She will expose the orange pig for what he is soon. Now go and take your nap.

Edited by bogart, 17 March 2017 - 01:41 PM.

#147 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,740 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:04 AM

Papi, I have been watching here for the eight years she has been on and she is one of the best in the business.  So what if a put an a where a d should have gone.  Get over yourself it's not that serious.  She will expose the orange pig for what he is soon. Now go and take your nap.

Rachel Maddow is an arrogant, condescending ultra liberal. That you like her is no surprise to me. In my humble opinion the only business she is "one of the best" in is being a royal pain in the backside. That is consistent with the various ultra liberals who choose to post on this forum. If indeed you have watched her for 8 years and consider her a primary source of your news, it's no wonder you view of reality is so skewed to the left. 

#148 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

Rachel Maddow is an arrogant, condescending ultra liberal. That you like her is no surprise to me. In my humble opinion the only business she is "one of the best" in is being a royal pain in the backside. That is consistent with the various ultra liberals who choose to post on this forum. If indeed you have watched her for 8 years and consider her a primary source of your news, it's no wonder you view of reality is so skewed to the left. 

You know that I am far from a hair on fire screaming liberal. Nor am I a screw them all that aren't a 1%er conservative.

However Rachel IMHO says a LOT of what needs to be said....PERIOD. And says it like you or I would say it..regardless of which side of the fence you are on.

And unlike Trump and his minions SHE ACTUALLY BASIS HER COMMENTS ON FACTS FROM REAL SOURCES. Not like Trumps mouthpiece spouting quotes of quotes from the Times ...and conveniently leaving out the fact that they were quotes of other people and NOT THE TIMES viewpoint.

I think you just don't like here because she is a lesbian and she has HUUUGGGGGHHHHH hands.

#149 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,198 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

Proof readers of the world unite. But Papi....you know who he was talking about.

I admittedly still say/type Rachel Ray sometimes. Stuck in my head.
And I bet a much better cook and much prettier :D

Seen Rachel ray lately .....

She was always a hack in the kitchen, I'm a better cook than she is .....

The irony is the wife now buys Rachel ray dog food .....

About right given her culinary skills ....

(Yes I know she's richer than me so save yourself some time on that comeback) ....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#150 stevez51

stevez51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,197 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

(Yes I know she's richer than me so save yourself some time on that comeback) ....

She didn't go to a culinary school. Not that all chefs had to. Didn't she start out working in the family grocery store .???

#151 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:29 AM

Papi all that hogwash to spewed about Rachel MADDOW, was just that hogwash.  Name one news person on Fox or MSNBC that is better than she is.  Like one poster said you probably don't like her because she is a lesbian.

#152 stevez51

stevez51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,197 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

Papi all that hogwash to spewed about Rachel MADDOW, was just that hogwash.  Name one news person on Fox or MSNBC that is better than she is.  Like one poster said you probably don't like her because she is a lesbian.

Well Megyn Kelly did get paid a whole lot of money to switch from Fox to NBC .......

She also had higher ratings which makes more money for the network.

#153 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

Megan Kelly can't touch Rachel and she is a turncoat.  She was very nasty on Fox how is she on MNSBC, don't watch her much.

#154 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

First time I have heard Kelly's name since the election

#155 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,198 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

She didn't go to a culinary school. Not that all chefs had to. Didn't she start out working in the family grocery store .???

I believe she was a local TV news feature reporter or something like that .....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#156 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:58 AM

Papi all that hogwash to spewed about Rachel MADDOW, was just that hogwash. Name one news person on Fox or MSNBC that is better than she is. Like one poster said you probably don't like her because she is a lesbian.

She is not a news person. She is a new opinion celebrity

#157 Ode2Joy

Ode2Joy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationZentralfriedhof

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

Papi all that hogwash to spewed about Rachel MADDOW, was just that hogwash. Name one news person on Fox or MSNBC that is better than she is. Like one poster said you probably don't like her because she is a lesbian.

Rachel Maddow is a lesbian? I thought she just went to Hair Cuttery like I do for a haircut because it's convenient.

#158 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

No comeback necessary. I liked the fact that most all her recipes were simple and under 40 minutes to prepare....but I and my wife always doctored things.

She was unlike ....remember....The Galloping Gourmet...what was it with the clarified butter all the time. I watched him way way back on old fashion TV (antennas) in NJ. And then there was Julia Child...and spices and herbs I never heard of as a child and still can't find.

#159 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

Rachel Maddow is a lesbian? I thought she just went to Hair Cuttery like I do for a haircut because it's convenient.

Yup.

https://en.wikipedia...i/Rachel_Maddow

Maddow lives in Manhattan and western Massachusetts with her partner, artist Susan Mikula.

Now those HHHuuuggghhhhh hands. I watch her at night and I think she is waving around baseball gloves. God if I had hands that size I would have made the NFL as a wide receiver. :D

Edited by Guido2, 21 March 2017 - 11:59 AM.

#160 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 67,625 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:03 PM

How did we get on the topic of Rachel Maddow and Rachel Ray?

Dieser Weg wird kein leichter sein; dieser Weg wird steinig und schwer.
Nicht mit vielen wirst du dir einig sein, doch dieses Leben bietet so viel mehr. --Xavier Naidoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users