Ode2Joy

Man shot on Charm City Circulator bus

25 posts in this topic

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-charm-city-circulator-shooting-20170308-story.html

”Police found the victim, who was shot in his stomach, at 2:50 p.m. on the bus in the 200 block of N. Broadway Street at Gough Street.

The suspect, wearing a black hoodie, black pants, and black shoes with white soles, ran east on Gough Street toward Perkins Homes, police said.”

The victim is a 26 year old and is in critical condition.

Don't try and tell me or anyone else that the city isn't out of control when people are getting shot on the damn bus. This isn't the first time in recent memory either.

They're too dumb to realize that there are City Watch and security cameras everywhere.

Matt, how do you know that you really want a speedy recovery to the victim? He could be on equal par with the shooter for all we know.

Edit: Just got an alert on my phone that the victim died.

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Holy smokes

3PM in Fells Point

The BLMers have turned Baltimore into the Wild West, the thugs are so emboldened after Freddy Gray, they will kill people in broad daylight in front of cameras and witnesses.

Good job you social justice warriors if your intention was to get more black people killed you have accomplished that.

Edited by genghiskhanraven

Holy smokes

3PM in Fells Point

The BLMers have turned Baltimore into the Wild West, the thugs are so emboldened after Freddy Gray, they will kill people in broad daylight in front of cameras and witnesses.

Good job you social justice warriors if your intention was to get more black people killed you have accomplished that.

Yeah, this is all BLM's fault. :rolleyes:

The racists have become very emboldened by the lax enforcement.  There is no effort for subtly or nuance.   

Yes it is, since the cops are now afraid of being arrested for doing their jobs the criminals have been embolden.

You haven't noticed an increase in violent crime and that the criminals seem to be reckless with no fear of being caught or punished?

BLMers accomplished a lot, they ended profiling by the police as well as creating the Ferguson effect. Thugs jumping on a bus at 3PM in Fells Point to kill someone didn't happen before the BLM riots and looting

Edited by genghiskhanraven

Yes it is, since the cops are now afraid of being arrested for doing their jobs the criminals have been embolden.

You haven't noticed an increase in violent crime and that the criminals seem to be reckless with no fear of being caught or punished?

BLMers accomplished a lot, they ended profiling by the police as well as creating the Ferguson effect. Thugs jumping on a bus at 3PM in Fells Point to kill someone didn't happen before the BLM riots and looting

What a stupid post.  :rolleyes:

I hope that they knew each other, I would hate to think someone is going around shooting people on buses.   Thread like this sure do bring the ugly racist out.

I hope that they knew each other, I would hate to think someone is going around shooting people on buses.   Thread like this sure do bring the ugly racist out.

It says they were arguing on the street before getting on the bus.

It's a damn shame. All this progress the city is making in terms of new development and some people just seem determined to ruin it.  Pugh needs to get a handle on this lest she end up like SRB...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-charm-city-circulator-shooting-20170308-story.html

”Police found the victim, who was shot in his stomach, at 2:50 p.m. on the bus in the 200 block of N. Broadway Street at Gough Street.

The suspect, wearing a black hoodie, black pants, and black shoes with white soles, ran east on Gough Street toward Perkins Homes, police said.”

The victim is a 26 year old and is in critical condition.

Don't try and tell me or anyone else that the city isn't out of control when people are getting shot on the damn bus. This isn't the first time in recent memory either.

Odd they'd declare that "North" Broadway, because Baltimore Street is the delineator between N and S. 

Odd they'd declare that "North" Broadway, because Baltimore Street is the delineator between N and S.

Yes that's what's odd. ????

These "modern" reporters don't concern themselves with geography or grammar.

Yes that's what's odd.

It's possible that many things are odd about something. Some things, such as the murder depicted in the article, go without saying. The article stating that this occurred in an area where it in fact did not occur?

Yeah, I go with that as a verifiably odd declaration of fact.