Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zenwalk

Flynn Has Been Lobbyist For Turkey's Erdogan Throughout Campaign And Shep Smith Apoplectic

19 posts in this topic

See video. 

Fox News host Shep Smith on Thursday erupted over reports that Michael Flynn, former national security adviser to Donald Trump retroactively 
registered as a foreign agent working on behalf of the Turkish government.

Noting Flynn is the same person who “lied to the Vice President about his conversation with Russian leaders, and was forced to resign after 24 days on the job,” Smith reported that Flynn also helped “the Turkish leader as a lobbyist during the U.S. presidential campaign,” earning $530,000 for his work...

“There’s been a lot of lying,” Smith said. “There’s been lying about who you talked to—and, by lots of people—and almost inevitable and invariably, they were lying about talking to the Russians about something.”

“It’s too much lying, and too much Russia, and too much smoke!” Smith exclaimed.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/shep-smith-apoplectic-after-latest-flynn-revelations-its-too-much-lying-and-too-much-smoke/

Edited by zenwalk

I was watching MSNBC and the press secretatry was saying in effect. Well, we told them they had to fill out these forms, and if they are a foreign agent they could not work for us. We trusted them :rolleyes:   to follow these rules.
The he goes on... Now when we found out that Flynn was a foreign agent ....he RETROACTIVELY filled out the forms properly and submitted them. :o And that should have been ok.

OK. I guess there truly is two sets of rules...theirs and the rest of the world.

Following their reasoning .....if I went out and purchased a gun illegally, and was stopped by the police and caught with that gun, I should be able to FILL OUT RETROACTIVELY the proper forms and everything should be just fine.  :rolleyes:

Or lets say it is duck hunting season....I don't bother filling out the forms and don't bother getting a license. But I go out hunting and shoot some ducks. The warden catches me. Hey no problem I FILL OUT RETROACTIVELY  the forms and pay for the license and everything is Okey Doke...Right? :lol:

That is the way it is supposed to work.....right???????? It does in Trump world why not the real world??? :mad:

Edited by Guido2

Imagine if Obama had his NSA a person lobbying for Turkey, a Muslim nation.

Imagine the rwnjs on this site.

Oddly quiet about this.

Oddly quiet about this.

Hmmmmm ms. maggie.... i think you more than once accused me of being a rwnj? Did my post sound like one?

Edited by Guido2

Hmmmmm ms. maggie.... i think you more than once accused me of being a rwnj? Did my post sound like one?

My comments weren't directed at you.

Oh so you don't deny that you have called me a RWNJ but you are referring to other RWNJ exclusively.

Can you prove that that was exactly what you were thinking.

Don't you feel that all RWNJs regardless of what lever or stature that person has. That person even the lowest of stubborn and Right winged-ness....that person that groveling blob of conservative fleshh....is lumped in with the worst of RWNJs. Is that fair.

If I am cut ...do I not bleed?? I bleed.................... :(

Messing with you....but that was fun for me. :):D

Oh so you don't deny that you have called me a RWNJ but you are referring to other RWNJ exclusively.

Can you prove that that was exactly what you were thinking.

Don't you feel that all RWNJs regardless of what lever or stature that person has. That person even the lowest of stubborn and Right winged-ness....that person that groveling blob of conservative fleshh....is lumped in with the worst of RWNJs. Is that fair.

If I am cut ...do I not bleed?? I bleed.................... :(

Messing with you....but that was fun for me. :):D

Whatever floats your boat friend.

Oddly quiet about this.

Hypocrites take care of their own.

He can get as apoplectic as he wants, there is no one with the will to actually punish trump for his misdeeds.

A dem - or even an earlier republican would have been impeached already.

We are no longer a country of laws or even ethics.