Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bleedingorangeandblack

WBC

41 posts in this topic

I don't know... I have a hard time seeing MLB actually doing that at the major league level.  But it wouldn't shock me I guess... it would make some sense... change the extra innings rules to something ridiculous to try to reduce game times, but continue to ignore the pitch clock, let pitchers step off the rubber a dozen times an inning, let batters call 3 or 4 timeouts per at-bat... all brilliant!

These games are on too late.

It's going to be hard to stay up for tonight's game and if the USA advances to the final, tomorrow's game.

The semi-final and final games should be played in Houston.

I'm pretty sure you're right.

Then they can ruin MLB for me the way they've ruined the NHL.

I cut the cable cord last fall, and I haven't really found a solution for watching the O's. As the season approaches, I've been thinking about plugging back in to cable. But I think I'll ride it out. These new changes to the rules are taking away the integrity of the game. Plus, this team was dreadfully boring to watch last season. And since they're exactly the same team this year, I may just listen to the radio, or read about the games. 

I'd love to cut the cord but I need my B1G, MASN and CSN.

Once we remodel the basement and I get a TV from this decade, I will look into alternative TV methods.

I have a FireStick, and it's great.

I'm tired this morning but excited for tonight.

Let's bring home this title.

Figures, the year I finally stop having cable, the US goes to the championship game  -_-

Figures, the year I finally stop having cable, the US goes to the championship game  -_-

Just go to a bar to watch it and hope the game ends before the bar closes. 

Edited by Pickle20

Just go to a bar to watch it and hope the game ends before the bar closes. 

You aren't kidding. The start time is the reason I haven't been going out to watch these west coast games this go round

Wait did they give Jones a sacrifice and an RBI on that play in the 8th?? What a joke if so. That was as much as an error as you'll ever see.

First pitch swinging (I think) chopper to 3rd base that the 3rd basemen flat out mishandled and his only play was to first to get Jones

EDIT: I just realized I guess it wasn't an error since he got the out at first

Edited by BayAreaBmore