Guido2

Frosh Joins Trump Lawsuit and wants Hogan to share the blame

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hopefully some of you have been following the GAs ongoing quest to strip Hogan of as many powers as Governor that he has. As they fully suspect that he will be elected to a second term. Which of couse they will restore as soon as a Dem is Governor again. But that is another story.

So about the story....

https://shar.es/1UJ3F9

So Frosh on his own....decides to sue. Then gives a 10 day notice to the Governor that he does plan to sue. Then expects Hogan to respond about something he has no input or control about. And then wonders why Hogan blew him off.

Talk about chutzpah. Or is it typical Democrat trap setting?

Though he can now act on his own authority, Frosh is required to give the governor a 10-day notification in advance of a lawsuit, whenever possible. Frosh said he notified Hogan, but received no response.

A spokeswoman for the governor declined to comment on the merits of the legal action, but explained why Hogan did not offer the attorney general his opinion.

“We didn't respond because the legislature in their infinite wisdom saw fit to remove the governor’s historical authority over this process,” spokeswoman Amelia Chasse said in an email.

- See more at: http://digitaledition.baltimoresun.com/tribune/article_popover.aspx?guid=e9066ee1-4f62-43a7-b341-d22bddf599ab&t=1489245077112#sthash.faiH5sS4.dpuf
Edited by Guido2

Remember that Brian Frosh is first, last and foremost ia Montgomery County Liberal.

That should tell you everything you need to know about him and his motivation to test his newly-bestowed power gift from the Democrat-controlled Maryland General Assembly.

Hogan was notified but chose not to respond. What's the problem with that?

Got to be Russian involvement... somewhere!

Remember that Brian Frosh is first, last and foremost ia Montgomery County Liberal.

That should tell you everything you need to know about him and his motivation to test his newly-bestowed power gift from the Democrat-controlled Maryland General Assembly.

Oooohhhhh. I am well aware of that. And that is what is scary. We know what screaming liberals run the GA.....now we got a hair on fire screaming liberal with the power of the court behind which can do A LOT OF THINGS.... that ...even if by chance...the GA can't pass....he can ram through ....totally on his own.

NOW ISN'T THAT F'N SCARY?

Got to be Russian involvement... somewhere!

Ohhh ohhh thats it. Hogan didn't respond because he thought he was tapped. Got it. ;):D

No problem with me.

But his being called out for not responding just to make political hay is a problem. As I said

No problem with me.

But his being called out for not responding just to make political hay is a problem. As I said

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words

Just when you would think that The Maryland Democrats had reached the pinnacle of tantrums over a short term (4 or 8 years)

loss of the governorship, they go beyond all rationality and common sense.

Good old Maryland Democrats. Remove powers from the governor with the "D" next to his name.

waste of Maryland- and all the participating states' for that matter-- money in pursuit of anti- all things Trump strategy by the demlefts--- the courts should really dismiss all such suits on lack of standing grounds, but I guess we're going to need  Gorsuch and a vehicle case to get us there 

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words

So what are you saying here. That Hogan flipped 'them' the bird by not even responding? Which frankly is what I would do.

Hey, I am not important enough to have input....why the blip are you bothering me with this...at best it is a token gesture.

We all know that Frosh or any demo with that kind of power is not going to listen to anything the Gov has to say....so why even dirty your hands.

Hey if they f'up....it is on them.

Can't wait till Trump throws an tantrum and we start losing fed dollars....and the FBI build.

And guess what .... it will be on the GA and Frosh.

Although I am sure that they will try to blame Hogan. wahhha wwwaahhhh we emailed you ...you you sniff sniff should have said something

Yah right...

When the GA removed any authority the Governor has in this process, they essentially said we don't care about your opinion. Frosh was required to give 10 days notice, he did so. There is no requirement for the Governor to respond. It's simply politics. The governor took the best course of action in not responding. Hogan can pin the blame on Frosh for any repercussions that come down based on his lawsuit.

Frosh is tapping into the anti-Trump hysteria and trying to make a name for himself. He calls it a Muslim ban although it does not effect the 85% of the world's Muslim population not living in those 6 countries with closer ties to terrorism. He wants to protect Marylanders by making it less difficult for terrorists to get into the country. And he wants to use 1 million dollars a year in our tax dollars to make us less safe. Gee, thanks Frosh.

Can't wait for him to sue the Feds for lax gun laws. :rolleyes:

Looks to me like Frosh is making a move on the rail for the 2018 governor's race.

Kevin The K may have some competition.

Posted (edited)

Frosh is tapping into the anti-Trump hysteria and trying to make a name for himself. He calls it a Muslim ban although it does not effect the 85% of the world's Muslim population not living in those 6 countries with closer ties to terrorism. He wants to protect Marylanders by making it less difficult for terrorists to get into the country. And he wants to use 1 million dollars a year in our tax dollars to make us less safe. Gee, thanks Frosh.

BS

Trump's travel ban wouldn't have prevented any recent terror attacks in the US

Ft Hood, Boston, Orlando, etc were all committed by US Citizens or Legal Resident Aliens

Also, the San Bernadino couple were Pakistani Americans and Pakistan isn't included in the six countries on the Ban list

Lastly, none of the 9/11 Hijackers came from countries on the Travel Ban list

Edited by soulflower

No problem with me.

It's called politics. You must be new to this country.

BS

Ft Hood, Boston, Orlando, etc were all committed by US Citizens or Legal Resident Aliens

Also, the San Bernadino couple were Pakistani Americans and Pakistan isn't included in the six countries on the Ban list

Stop with the facts. Just stop it. :D

Brian Frosh is a major moron.  If it were up to him, Baltimore would have never gotten the Ravens.

Posted (edited)

Brian Frosh is a major moron.  If it were up to him, Baltimore would have never gotten the Ravens.

Yep, he was in Jack Kent Cooke's pocket and represented the DC burbs so he fought against Baltimore getting a new team.  Like JKC he felt that Baltimore belonged to the Redskins.

Edited by Smokey 1

It's called politics. You must be new to this country.

Yah think? Re: politics. Nope been born and bred ....right here in the US of A. Hmmm shouldn't that be bred and born?

What is scary....or sad...is this bs still works. People still fall for it. But hey...1/4 of the people voted for Trump....so :lol::o

BS

You are correct. However, I see no problem with being proactive regarding those 6 countries with ties to terrorism. I'd rather do that than wait for a deadly event and take action after it's too late. As you pointed out, we are in enough danger from those already here. Let's not compound the problem by bringing in people from those 6 countries which are more likely to include terrorists.   

Looks to me like Frosh is making a move on the rail for the 2018 governor's race.

Kevin The K may have some competition.

Well ... here is a prediction about Frosh running. I predict that Frosh is not going to stop with this lawsuit. He will come up with others. Oh and lets not forget the big push to make MD an safe state for illegals which I AM SURE HE WILL CHAMPION.

As a result he will do nothing more than make the bleeding hearts happy BUT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY..... PO Trump and his minions. So say goodbye to the FBI coming to MD, say goodby to all the nice Fed money and so on.

All Hogan would have to do is point out the jobs lost and the funding lost for schools, and roads, and medical studies, and and and. Thanks to Frosh. Frosh's campaign will fold like a cheap suit. The big K is also running down that road with his blathering about a safe illegals are OK... county.

People like to feel good yes but they like jobs and money more. PERIOD.

You are correct. However, I see no problem with being proactive regarding those 6 countries with ties to terrorism. I'd rather do that than wait for a deadly event and take action after it's too late. As you pointed out, we are in enough danger from those already here. Let's not compound the problem by bringing in people from those 6 countries which are more likely to include terrorists.

People from those six countries have been coming to America for decades. Again, none of the terror attacks on the US in the past few decades would've been prevented by this Travel Ban

What specifically is wrong with the current immigration vetting policies?

Trump's administration has never explained why the Travel Ban in necessary. That's been the problem with the policy all along