24 replies to this topic

#21 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

I would love to see the Govt concentrate on the employers. If this guy owned a business seize all of the assets

#22 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:44 PM

I would love to see the Govt concentrate on the employers. If this guy owned a business seize all of the assets

Never going to happen. That's why I say Trump gives lip service to the issue to appease his hate mongering base. Instead of building a damn wall that they're going to find a way around, put those billions into more agents for employer compliance and stiffen the penalties.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#23 Ode2Joy

Ode2Joy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationZentralfriedhof

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

The problem is that liberal Democrats like Frosh and his ilk do not really want to differentiate between legal and illegal immigration. 

Their actions say it all. 

#24 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:19 AM

Never going to happen. That's why I say Trump gives lip service to the issue to appease his hate mongering base. Instead of building a damn wall that they're going to find a way around, put those billions into more agents for employer compliance and stiffen the penalties.

Yep. Neither side really wants to solve the problem. The answer is so obvious. They all overlook the solution because the "problem" is too profitable. The Dems want the voters and shifting demographic. The Republicans want the xenophobic motivation for voters and the both sides love the cheap labor.

#25 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

Yep. Neither side really wants to solve the problem. The answer is so obvious. They all overlook the solution because the "problem" is too profitable. The Dems want the voters and shifting demographic. The Republicans want the xenophobic motivation for voters and the both sides love the cheap labor.

Agreed 100%
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users