Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGuru

Baltimore Area Lacrosse 2017

105 posts in this topic

To each his own, just don't sit on here and boast and call other parents out. This kid hasn't been mentioned on this board until Tiger called out Footballubet about this kid being a superior athlete. Now that he got called out only others trying to defend and he is quiet.

JBMad..relax...some of us on here have something called a job, which im sure you dont have.  If you're saying im the kids father, that shows how stupid you are.  Don't be mad because your son went to some cat *** school and he couldn't even win one turkey bowl.  I guess it's because kids reclassed he couldnt win.  But hey he got a great education being a man for others...Quiet LOL...

Right on Downtown, this is happening way to often in high school sports. Seems to be getting worse since the NCAA made its changes. Tiger running his mouth until called out now crickets

50 in this case we are not talking about a kid who did the pre first grade route, but one who was done for a better advantage in as you say the great game of Lacrosse. And when someone comes on here to boast and call another father out about how great this FRESHMAN is, he is going to get a ear full.

I smell *****..is that you Jbmad... I bet your Kenny Lewis father...thats why youre sticking up for your fellow pikesville wildcat...who is also a RECLASS...Now your son never experienced winning...sucks to suck... im out

Don't think that at all, and why don't you stick to what you know, Girls Lacrosse!!!!

It's same crap in football and Bball now too. Even had episode on Blackish that did parody on double holdback. Maryland Heat Football and others have many 15 year olds on their roster. Great players but would play JV on most high school teams because they would just be good high school freshmen. I've seen kids grow 4 inches and 30 lbs from 15-16. Bottom line is these kids are cheating but it's allowed by schools nobody cares. The point is, let the kid prove himself on the field and people will respect him for his work. Dads and coaches and dads friends, etc look like fools boasting about a kid that everyone knows is not a freshmen. And I call BS that he is 15....unless his birthday is tomorrow. No one really cares anyway but the bragging posts are annoying.

Downlow only thing I disagree with you on this is the kids cheating part. It's the parents not the kids, kids can only do what the adults let them do

The kid is a 15 year old freshmen. I guess being 15 as a freshmen is too old? I'm positive if LB would've gotten him, no one would be saying anything. Smart, good kid that works his tail off in the class and on the field. Shame that adults are suggesting he is cheating.

You need to talk to your boy Tiger, he is the one calling people out. If you read my last post I said you can't say anything about the kid cheating. Only adults can make these decisions. So put the clamps on the girls Lacrosse coach

You need to talk to your boy Tiger, he is the one calling people out. If you read my last post I said you can't say anything about the kid cheating. Only adults can make these decisions. So put the clamps on the girls Lacrosse coach

Lol.  You're not even worth the time it was to type this message.  But hey you got me on the hook, i don't want you to hear crickets.  Yea put he clamps on me MT.  Unlike what LB could do to CHC while JBmad son was on the field....WWWWAAAAAHHHH WWWWAAAHHHH.....I wonder if your son is athletic enough to even play girls lacrosse...

Probably not, but definitely smart enough to beat your Towson education. Your such a dumb *** your on hear calling other kids parents out for what. Then people respond and you want to start bashing others, typical dumb ***

Since my towson high school education is so bad, would i be able to know the following.   Your shoud be You're....hear should be here....so where did you attend? need to make sure my 8th grade son doesn't go there.

It's odd, clowning Loyola for providing a Jesuit Education "man for others". Odd. But I'm excited about the lacrosse season and seeing some multi-sport athletes I have coached play. I didn't know BJ from McD was that good in Lax. Helluva football player.

He is trying to clown everyone because he started something he shouldn't have. If he knew anything about Loyola, he would know that they along with CHC have some of the best Academics in the area. Loyola had 3 National merit finalist and I believe CHC did as well.

Posted (edited)

Probably not, but definitely smart enough to beat your Towson education. Your such a dumb *** your on hear calling other kids parents out for what. Then people respond and you want to start bashing others, typical dumb ***

Mad, without any knowledge of people calling out kids, or other parents without them here to defend themselves, I agree is wrong.

I think its wrong when you do it, too. The age thing, the transfer thing, you do it all the time. You are forever giving parental advice, to other parents, without having walked one day in their shoes.

Lastly, and we've gone over this, please proofread your material before going on a education first rant when simple grammar mistakes such as placing 'hear' where 'here' should be, and placing 'your' where 'you're' should be, are rampant.

I know, your kid is the smart one, but sometimes your posts, based on your grammar, leads one to beleive that your rants on a kid not needing another year of K-12 is full of hypocrisy, and that another year of 6th grade would probably have been beneficial to you.

Edited by themamba

First of all professor Mamba, don't have time to change every auto correct my phone does. And you have no idea what shoes I have walked in. Never give any individual parent any advice. No I do not believe a kid should be allowed to be held back for sports purposes only, my opinion, you know we all have one.

Sooooo, you're going with the auto-correct thing? Hilarious. Still, as comical as that is, the point still stands. Before you actually post material regarding anything to do with education, and how paramount it is, proof-read your, um, auto-correct. Otherwise, the post will look like buffoonery run amok. I also do know, as I stated, that you've never walked in anyone else's shoes. Non-debatable, bud.

True no one has, except for the time I borrowed my friends shoes

Reclassing is spreading to other states as well but don't see it in western PA and Ohio much. Whatever it takes to get ahead is the mentality of many parents but we all know the kids that do it for athletic reasons. Kid from CHC is good athlete but far from post that said he's superior. I've seen the kid many times as we whooped CHC in football. Watched CHC play several times scouting and kid didn't play much but when he did I say average. We should beat them in lacrosse this year I suspect but we'll see. He has decent height, very thin and not particular fast or quick, strength seems like area kid really needs to improve on. I hear kid has lax offers already so he must be pretty good lacrosse player but wouldn't even put him in top 25 for football frosh in Bmore area. To ge on these forums and pump him up like he's "superior" is insult to many freshmen football players that would blow him up. If I was his parents and he already got rides in lacrosse I'd think twice about letting him start as QB in MIAA football next year. CHC line is average and kids gonna get hit.

Reclassing is spreading to other states as well but don't see it in western PA and Ohio much. Whatever it takes to get ahead is the mentality of many parents but we all know the kids that do it for athletic reasons. Kid from CHC is good athlete but far from post that said he's superior. I've seen the kid many times as we whooped CHC in football. Watched CHC play several times scouting and kid didn't play much but when he did I say average. We should beat them in lacrosse this year I suspect but we'll see. He has decent height, very thin and not particular fast or quick, strength seems like area kid really needs to improve on. I hear kid has lax offers already so he must be pretty good lacrosse player but wouldn't even put him in top 25 for football frosh in Bmore area. To ge on these forums and pump him up like he's "superior" is insult to many freshmen football players that would blow him up. If I was his parents and he already got rides in lacrosse I'd think twice about letting him start as QB in MIAA football next year. CHC line is average and kids gonna get hit.

Your affiliation must be with McDonogh....

is this a holmes?  or Sulai?  He definitely is top 25 in the Bmore area and if you disagree that just shows your pampered in your ways over there on Mcdonogh road. Definitely one too many evenings at the Millstream with Dom Damico.

Sooooo, you're going with the auto-correct thing? Hilarious. Still, as comical as that is, the point still stands. Before you actually post material regarding anything to do with education, and how paramount it is, proof-read your, um, auto-correct. Otherwise, the post will look like buffoonery run amok. I also do know, as I stated, that you've never walked in anyone else's shoes. Non-debatable, bud.

Buried him mamba...should i say crickets...?

Nope haven't heard a word since my last response to professor Mamba about walking in others shoes.

I am a little surprised to see a coach on here calling out kids.  That is unprofessional and unethical, not the McDonogh way, in my experience.

I am sure that the AD and head coach would be very concerned with a coach acting in such a manner on a chat board.