Ode2Joy

Police: 2 Rockville HS students charged with raping girl, 14, in school restroom stall

144 posts in this topic

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/police-2-rockville-high-school-students-arrested-for-raping-girl-in-school-restroom-stall

"The girl said she was walking in a hallway about 9 a.m. when she was approached by two male students, later identified as Jose O. Montano, 17, and Henry E. Sanchez Milian, 18, police said.

-

Montano and Milian took turns changing positions raping her, police said.

-

Prosecutors say 18yo rape suspect Henry Sanchez already had a pending "alien removal case." He entered U.S. from Guatemala 7 months ago.

-

NEW: Prosecutors say 17yo accused of raping 14yo female classmate at Rockville HS has been in country for 8 months. He does not know English."

Posted (edited)

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/police-2-rockville-high-school-students-arrested-for-raping-girl-in-school-restroom-stall

"The girl said she was walking in a hallway about 9 a.m. when she was approached by two male students, later identified as Jose O. Montano, 17, and Henry E. Sanchez Milian, 18, police said.

-

Montano and Milian took turns changing positions raping her, police said.

-

Prosecutors say 18yo rape suspect Henry Sanchez already had a pending "alien removal case." He entered U.S. from Guatemala 7 months ago.

-

NEW: Prosecutors say 17yo accused of raping 14yo female classmate at Rockville HS has been in country for 8 months. He does not know English."

Hmmm... maybe Trump is onto something. Ahhhhh come on....they are young.. just having fun. :mad:

Cut their bxlls off and ship him and them back in two different boxes. ^_^

Edited by Guido2

18 year old comes here 7 months ago with a pending alien removal case against him and they stick him in the 9th grade with 13 and 14 year olds .......

Yea, the immigration system isn't broke.....

http://wapo.st/2mbr82X

18 year old comes here 7 months ago with a pending alien removal case against him and they stick him in the 9th grade with 13 and 14 year olds .......

The public schools are forbidden to ask about such a student's immigration status, and under state law in Maryland if they want to stay in school the public schools have to keep them until they are 21. The grade in which the guy was placed should have been based on his age. If this was a high school (grades 9 - 12) having an 18 year old in the same school as a 14 year old is pretty normal. If they placed him in 9th grade classes it was likely due to his previous level of schooling in his native country (or lack thereof) and in a high school the least rigorous classes will be in the lowest grade. 

With Montgomery County being a bastion of liberalism, giving such people "sanctuary" in the public schools is probably a frequent occurance. To enroll all they need to show is proof of having an address in the district in which the school is located. The more "welcoming" a particular county may be in terms of accepting illegal immigrants for residence the more frequent their children will be in the public schools. 

And then, there is this from the story you linked:

"Gboyinde Onijala, a schools spokeswoman, said she could not comment on why Sanchez and Montano are only in ninth grade."

Family Online Safety Institute?

https://www.fosi.org/people/gboyinde-onijala/

Brought to us by Democrats and weak-knees like Pablo Ryan, Juan McCain and Senador(sic) Grahamnesty.

Unbelievable! 

“These are very serious allegations, carrying a life sentence. Anybody above the age of 16, facing up to life in prison, can be charged as an adult and that is the path we are taking at this time," Korionoff concluded.

IF found guilty maximum sentence. Family of 14 year old should bring suit against county.  What is wrong with people?

Is there any evidence any of the sanctuary county or township rules played a role in this avoidable tragedy? ......

Is there any evidence any of the sanctuary county or township rules played a role in this avoidable tragedy? ......

It would interesting to know how these two rapists got to this country (one to live with his father, and one to live with an uncle, according to the article). Did some organization help get them here? Did some organization help them find housing? How long have the father and the uncle been here, and are they here illegaly as well? This crime leads to many unanswered questions. At least the judge has (for the moment) refused to set bail and is keeping them in jail. Let's hope that remains the case, or they will disappear. 

Once they are living in the county and can document an address in the school district, the school system is required to enroll them, and is not permitted to ask about immigration status. So it is difficult to fault the school system for doing what they are required to do. So the real questions center on how they got here and established that residency. Once those details come to light it may be very revealing. I just hope the background about how they got here is not swept under the rug. 

The public schools are forbidden to ask about such a student's immigration status, and under state law in Maryland if they want to stay in school the public schools have to keep them until they are 21. The grade in which the guy was placed should have been based on his age. If this was a high school (grades 9 - 12) having an 18 year old in the same school as a 14 year old is pretty normal. If they placed him in 9th grade classes it was likely due to his previous level of schooling in his native country (or lack thereof) and in a high school the least rigorous classes will be in the lowest grade. 

With Montgomery County being a bastion of liberalism, giving such people "sanctuary" in the public schools is probably a frequent occurance. To enroll all they need to show is proof of having an address in the district in which the school is located. The more "welcoming" a particular county may be in terms of accepting illegal immigrants for residence the more frequent their children will be in the public schools. 

Yah get what you ask for. Nuff said.

I am not a fan of lawsuits, but sanctuary municipalities need to pay for their decisions. Liberals love to sue to implement change. Maybe we should abide by same playbook.

Brought to us by Democrats and weak-knees like Pablo Ryan, Juan McCain and Senador(sic) Grahamnesty.

I do love seeing the GOP implode with hate

I am not a fan of lawsuits, but sanctuary municipalities need to pay for their decisions. Liberals love to sue to implement change. Maybe we should abide by same playbook.

want more of that?

keep voting Democrat

I do love seeing the GOP implode with hate

By your response, I guess you are okay with what went on? 

Not at all. I am playing by Manny's rules. Deflect every story into a national political debate

Ignore him. He creates multiple profiles to pretend like multiple posters share his view.

keep voting Democrat

Never :D

Not at all. I am playing by Manny's rules. Deflect every story into a national political debate

Montgomery County is violating federal law by creating a sanctuary municipality. Understand the correlation?

Never :D

Always vote against the person in the seat at the moment. One and out I say. This prevents building a power base to screw the populace with. Our local M & M are prime examples.

Montgomery County is violating federal law by creating a sanctuary municipality. Understand the correlation?

I don't support sanctuary municipalities

I don't support sanctuary municipalities

But you do support a sanctuary state? :D;) Kidding or maybe not depends on your response.

But you do support a sanctuary state? :D;) Kidding or maybe not depends on your response.

No.

Horrible story, Manny are you saying that the democrats caused this rape?