Ode2Joy

Police: 2 Rockville HS students charged with raping girl, 14, in school restroom stall

131 posts in this topic

Horrible story, Manny are you saying that the democrats caused this rape?

Shouldn't you be in Annapolis drumming up support for gambling addiction money? Democrats such as yourself are indifferent to all crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Shouldn't you be in Annapolis drumming up support for gambling addiction money? Democrats such as yourself are indifferent to all crimes committed by illegal aliens.

What an ignorant comment.

What an ignorant comment.

Like it or not, it's true. Liberals seek to censor any publicity that would reflect poorly on one of their protected groups.

Posted (edited)

Manny, you don't  know anything about me and that was and ignorant comment.  I am in the middle on a lot of issues so save your tired rant for someone who cares.  Are you a troll?

Edited by bogart

By the way I am all for the crack down on illegal aliens.  If they are here illegal then they should be sent back to where they came from.  I do agree with more control over the boarders.  Does that sound like anything you described in your rant?

By the way I am all for the crack down on illegal aliens.  If they are here illegal then they should be sent back to where they came from.  I do agree with more control over the boarders.  Does that sound like anything you described in your rant?

That's good. Sounds like you have more moderate to conservative view on illegal immigration. But it is typical democratic policies (open borders, sanctuary cities, non-cooperation with ICE) that is at fault here. In any event what happened is absolutely tragic.

Posted (edited)

Well you are partially right. Dems in this state are indifferent to any crime committed by a minority past present and future.

Hey yah gotta understand... right? BS

Edited by Guido2

That's good. Sounds like you have more moderate to conservative view on illegal immigration. But it is typical democratic policies (open borders, sanctuary cities, non-cooperation with ICE) that is at fault here. In any event what happened is absolutely tragic.

Not to be cold about this....but is it? What is the background of those in the house. Did they have something to do with that previous shooting...or others? Was this retaliation?

Sorry my caring or not hinges a LOT on those facts.

Although the Sun as always has been really obtuse about black on black stuff. It was hinted that this was a retaliation. Not that it makes it right....but should normal people care?

Not to be cold about this....but is it? What is the background of those in the house. Did they have something to do with that previous shooting...or others? Was this retaliation?

Although the Sun as always has been really obtuse about black on black stuff. It was hinted that this was a retaliation. Not that it makes it right....but should normal people care?

Two older males were retaliating against a 14 year old girl? What did she do to them?

Liberals seek to censor any publicity that would reflect poorly...

????????????

Democrats such as yourself are indifferent to all crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Is this Manny guy for real? Or is this an act?

Really Guido, how many times have we been told we should not criticize or question other cultures?  

In Montgomery County, a 14-year-old high school student is allegedly raped by two high school boys. The details are appalling. Both have been arrested for this heinous capital crime.  At least one of the boys may be in the U.S. illegally. 

Rockville High is 35 miles from Baltimore. Montgomery County is our neighbor & adjacent to our nation's capital. 

Isn't this news?  Where is the Sun's coverage?  

Two older males were retaliating against a 14 year old girl? What did she do to them?

I think story wires got crossed...fire bombing and girl being raped in HS.

By 18 and 17 year olds who are in a 9th grade (!!??) class with a 14 year old girl? A criminal known to Federal, State, County and school officials. 

On a few levels, this situation couldn't happen in a logical world.  Obviously, an 18 year old 9th grader doesn't exist. What twisted liberalism could possibly defend or rationally explain how known criminals sharing a classroom with actual 9th graders is a good thing?  The guy has only been here a few months so no way could school officials have any clue as to his temperament. Probably not the best English speaker...he's a complete unknown adult male in the classroom. 

Messed up school policy and immigration fails collide, and both are the result of stupid intentions clouded by feel good BS. How many 17 and 18 year olds are there in the systems 9th grade? 

Considering the affront in the media to Trumps rhetoric on deporting criminal aliens, and the "fake news",  the obvious, intentional lack of news coverage on this extremely topical crime is glaring, and fuels the insanity. 

Had these two illegal immigrants been attacked and beaten by Joe Bob they would deservedly be headliners. 

I think story wires got crossed...fire bombing and girl being raped in HS.

By 18 and 17 year olds who are in a 9th grade (!!??) class with a 14 year old girl? A criminal known to Federal, State, County and school officials. 

On a few levels, this situation couldn't happen in a logical world.  Obviously, an 18 year old 9th grader doesn't exist. What twisted liberalism could possibly defend or rationally explain how known criminals sharing a classroom with actual 9th graders is a good thing?  The guy has only been here a few months so no way could school officials have any clue as to his temperament. Probably not the best English speaker...he's a complete unknown adult male in the classroom. 

Messed up school policy and immigration fails collide, and both are the result of stupid intentions clouded by feel good BS. How many 17 and 18 year olds are there in the systems 9th grade? 

Considering the affront in the media to Trumps rhetoric on deporting criminal aliens, and the "fake news",  the obvious, intentional lack of news coverage on this extremely topical crime is glaring, and fuels the insanity. 

Had these two illegal immigrants been attacked and beaten by Joe Bob they would deservedly be headliners. 

Kinda clues you into the effectiveness of Baltimore City Public Schools, does it not?

Oh what the heck, let the State of Maryland taxpayers throw a few more million into the failed BCPS system.

As we've been doing for years with such <insert sarcasm here> success.

In Montgomery County, a 14-year-old high school student is allegedly raped by two high school boys. The details are appalling. Both have been arrested for this heinous capital crime. At least one of the boys may be in the U.S. illegally.

Rockville High is 35 miles from Baltimore. Montgomery County is our neighbor & adjacent to our nation's capital.

Isn't this news? Where is the Sun's coverage?

I believe the sun finally ran a story today ......

I looked at on line today thinking it might have some new info but it didn't .....

They had a brief summary if the story like it had just happened .....

Kinda clues you into the effectiveness of Baltimore City Public Schools, does it not?

Oh what the heck, let the State of Maryland taxpayers throw a few more million into the failed BCPS system.

As we've been doing for years with such <insert sarcasm here> success.

I have a feeling that any legit teacher would have a problem with an 18 year old in a 9th grade class. It's laughable. Same goes for any thinking parent of a 9th grader. It's not an Adam Sandler movie.

I can see the thinking...this young man, with very limited skills, might benefit from the 9th grade level. Maybe it matches his cognitive skills and he has just enough English to build a base. I bet there are success stories of young men in very similar situations. It's the thinking of the well intentioned, but isolated educrats. If any of the people behind this are actual classroom folks, they are corrupted. No reasoned person would think this is a valid way to deal with the situation.

this is not on mcps.  they are following the law of the land.  ice might want to speak up about how they picked up one of the young men and then did nothing with him.

this is not on mcps.  they are following the law of the land.  ice might want to speak up about how they picked up one of the young men and then did nothing with him.

Hahha

Yea your type wanted ICE to deport them as soon as they entered the Country.

Who are you kidding

I believe the sun finally ran a story today ......

I looked at on line today thinking it might have some new info but it didn't .....

They had a brief summary if the story like it had just happened .....

I'm sure the only reason they ran the story is because it received national attention.

You think he should have been deported before this happened, same here. 

IMO, it is also on the school admin, and any teacher thats cool with 18 year old 9th graders.  I think most adults would have a problem with it. If the schools and the teachers don't, it's probably because it's common there. 

If I were in office I'd propose legislation that makes it impossible for an 18 year old to be in 9th grade. 

I'm sure the only reason they ran the story is because it received national attention.

Sure seems like it.

It's almost like the national attention forced them to reveal details about the accused that they didn't want to report or something.

There's no real excuse for being late to a local story like this in our own backyard.

"Governor Hogan was visibly heated Tuesday, pulling no punches when he revealed that MCPS officials have refused to answer state requests for information. He says people have a right to know more than what they’ve been told.

“Why is an 18-year-old man in a class with 13 or 14-year-old girls? Why was his status not known to those folks? Why was he allowed to enter the country after he was picked up for illegally crossing the border—both of them?"

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/243017882-story