Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Police: 2 Rockville HS students charged with raping girl, 14, in school restroom stall

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#21 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

Never :D

Always vote against the person in the seat at the moment. One and out I say. This prevents building a power base to screw the populace with. Our local M & M are prime examples.

#22 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:52 PM

Montgomery County is violating federal law by creating a sanctuary municipality. Understand the correlation?

I don't support sanctuary municipalities

#23 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

I don't support sanctuary municipalities

But you do support a sanctuary state? :D ;) Kidding or maybe not depends on your response.

#24 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:22 AM

But you do support a sanctuary state? :D ;) Kidding or maybe not depends on your response.

No.

#25 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:51 AM

Horrible story, Manny are you saying that the democrats caused this rape?

#26 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

Horrible story, Manny are you saying that the democrats caused this rape?

Shouldn't you be in Annapolis drumming up support for gambling addiction money? Democrats such as yourself are indifferent to all crimes committed by illegal aliens.

#27 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:45 AM

Shouldn't you be in Annapolis drumming up support for gambling addiction money? Democrats such as yourself are indifferent to all crimes committed by illegal aliens.

What an ignorant comment.

#28 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

Like it or not, it's true. Liberals seek to censor any publicity that would reflect poorly on one of their protected groups.

#29 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:25 AM

Manny, you don't  know anything about me and that was and ignorant comment.  I am in the middle on a lot of issues so save your tired rant for someone who cares.  Are you a troll?

Edited by bogart, 20 March 2017 - 11:26 AM.

#30 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:28 AM

By the way I am all for the crack down on illegal aliens.  If they are here illegal then they should be sent back to where they came from.  I do agree with more control over the boarders.  Does that sound like anything you described in your rant?

#31 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

Consider the source.

#32 Fang

Fang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:06 AM

By the way I am all for the crack down on illegal aliens.  If they are here illegal then they should be sent back to where they came from.  I do agree with more control over the boarders.  Does that sound like anything you described in your rant?

That's good. Sounds like you have more moderate to conservative view on illegal immigration. But it is typical democratic policies (open borders, sanctuary cities, non-cooperation with ICE) that is at fault here. In any event what happened is absolutely tragic.

#33 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

Well you are partially right. Dems in this state are indifferent to any crime committed by a minority past present and future.

Hey yah gotta understand... right? BS

Edited by Guido2, 21 March 2017 - 10:32 AM.

#34 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:36 AM

That's good. Sounds like you have more moderate to conservative view on illegal immigration. But it is typical democratic policies (open borders, sanctuary cities, non-cooperation with ICE) that is at fault here. In any event what happened is absolutely tragic.

Not to be cold about this....but is it? What is the background of those in the house. Did they have something to do with that previous shooting...or others? Was this retaliation?

Sorry my caring or not hinges a LOT on those facts.

Although the Sun as always has been really obtuse about black on black stuff. It was hinted that this was a retaliation. Not that it makes it right....but should normal people care?

#35 Fang

Fang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

Not to be cold about this....but is it? What is the background of those in the house. Did they have something to do with that previous shooting...or others? Was this retaliation?

Although the Sun as always has been really obtuse about black on black stuff. It was hinted that this was a retaliation. Not that it makes it right....but should normal people care?

Two older males were retaliating against a 14 year old girl? What did she do to them?

#36 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

Liberals seek to censor any publicity that would reflect poorly...

🙄🙄👻

#37 Dinglehopper

Dinglehopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:44 PM

Democrats such as yourself are indifferent to all crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Is this Manny guy for real? Or is this an act?

#38 Smokey 1

Smokey 1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,979 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:07 PM

Really Guido, how many times have we been told we should not criticize or question other cultures?  

#39 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

SMDH  :rolleyes:

#40 hearisjack

hearisjack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:10 PM

In Montgomery County, a 14-year-old high school student is allegedly raped by two high school boys. The details are appalling. Both have been arrested for this heinous capital crime.  At least one of the boys may be in the U.S. illegally. 

Rockville High is 35 miles from Baltimore. Montgomery County is our neighbor & adjacent to our nation's capital. 

Isn't this news?  Where is the Sun's coverage?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users