Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Police: 2 Rockville HS students charged with raping girl, 14, in school restroom stall

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 pepper

pepper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,509 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

Two older males were retaliating against a 14 year old girl? What did she do to them?

I think story wires got crossed...fire bombing and girl being raped in HS.

By 18 and 17 year olds who are in a 9th grade (!!??) class with a 14 year old girl? A criminal known to Federal, State, County and school officials. 

On a few levels, this situation couldn't happen in a logical world.  Obviously, an 18 year old 9th grader doesn't exist. What twisted liberalism could possibly defend or rationally explain how known criminals sharing a classroom with actual 9th graders is a good thing?  The guy has only been here a few months so no way could school officials have any clue as to his temperament. Probably not the best English speaker...he's a complete unknown adult male in the classroom. 

Messed up school policy and immigration fails collide, and both are the result of stupid intentions clouded by feel good BS. How many 17 and 18 year olds are there in the systems 9th grade? 

Considering the affront in the media to Trumps rhetoric on deporting criminal aliens, and the "fake news",  the obvious, intentional lack of news coverage on this extremely topical crime is glaring, and fuels the insanity. 

Had these two illegal immigrants been attacked and beaten by Joe Bob they would deservedly be headliners. 

#42 blowboatbethesda

blowboatbethesda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

I think story wires got crossed...fire bombing and girl being raped in HS.

By 18 and 17 year olds who are in a 9th grade (!!??) class with a 14 year old girl? A criminal known to Federal, State, County and school officials. 

On a few levels, this situation couldn't happen in a logical world.  Obviously, an 18 year old 9th grader doesn't exist. What twisted liberalism could possibly defend or rationally explain how known criminals sharing a classroom with actual 9th graders is a good thing?  The guy has only been here a few months so no way could school officials have any clue as to his temperament. Probably not the best English speaker...he's a complete unknown adult male in the classroom. 

Messed up school policy and immigration fails collide, and both are the result of stupid intentions clouded by feel good BS. How many 17 and 18 year olds are there in the systems 9th grade? 

Considering the affront in the media to Trumps rhetoric on deporting criminal aliens, and the "fake news",  the obvious, intentional lack of news coverage on this extremely topical crime is glaring, and fuels the insanity. 

Had these two illegal immigrants been attacked and beaten by Joe Bob they would deservedly be headliners. 

Kinda clues you into the effectiveness of Baltimore City Public Schools, does it not?

Oh what the heck, let the State of Maryland taxpayers throw a few more million into the failed BCPS system.

As we've been doing for years with such <insert sarcasm here> success.

#43 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,004 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:57 PM

In Montgomery County, a 14-year-old high school student is allegedly raped by two high school boys. The details are appalling. Both have been arrested for this heinous capital crime. At least one of the boys may be in the U.S. illegally.

Rockville High is 35 miles from Baltimore. Montgomery County is our neighbor & adjacent to our nation's capital.

Isn't this news? Where is the Sun's coverage?

I believe the sun finally ran a story today ......

I looked at on line today thinking it might have some new info but it didn't .....

They had a brief summary if the story like it had just happened .....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#44 pepper

pepper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,509 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

Kinda clues you into the effectiveness of Baltimore City Public Schools, does it not?

Oh what the heck, let the State of Maryland taxpayers throw a few more million into the failed BCPS system.

As we've been doing for years with such <insert sarcasm here> success.

I have a feeling that any legit teacher would have a problem with an 18 year old in a 9th grade class. It's laughable. Same goes for any thinking parent of a 9th grader. It's not an Adam Sandler movie.

I can see the thinking...this young man, with very limited skills, might benefit from the 9th grade level. Maybe it matches his cognitive skills and he has just enough English to build a base. I bet there are success stories of young men in very similar situations. It's the thinking of the well intentioned, but isolated educrats. If any of the people behind this are actual classroom folks, they are corrupted. No reasoned person would think this is a valid way to deal with the situation.

#45 yeah

yeah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

this is not on mcps.  they are following the law of the land.  ice might want to speak up about how they picked up one of the young men and then did nothing with him.

#46 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:38 AM

this is not on mcps.  they are following the law of the land.  ice might want to speak up about how they picked up one of the young men and then did nothing with him.

Hahha
Yea your type wanted ICE to deport them as soon as they entered the Country.
Who are you kidding

#47 bystander

bystander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:02 AM

I believe the sun finally ran a story today ......
I looked at on line today thinking it might have some new info but it didn't .....
They had a brief summary if the story like it had just happened .....

I'm sure the only reason they ran the story is because it received national attention.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing ...

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
Thomas Jefferson

#48 pepper

pepper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,509 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:44 AM

You think he should have been deported before this happened, same here. 

IMO, it is also on the school admin, and any teacher thats cool with 18 year old 9th graders.  I think most adults would have a problem with it. If the schools and the teachers don't, it's probably because it's common there. 

If I were in office I'd propose legislation that makes it impossible for an 18 year old to be in 9th grade. 

#49 Ode2Joy

Ode2Joy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • LocationZentralfriedhof

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:30 AM

I'm sure the only reason they ran the story is because it received national attention.

Sure seems like it.

It's almost like the national attention forced them to reveal details about the accused that they didn't want to report or something.

There's no real excuse for being late to a local story like this in our own backyard.

#50 workerbee

workerbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,477 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

"Governor Hogan was visibly heated Tuesday, pulling no punches when he revealed that MCPS officials have refused to answer state requests for information. He says people have a right to know more than what they’ve been told.

“Why is an 18-year-old man in a class with 13 or 14-year-old girls? Why was his status not known to those folks? Why was he allowed to enter the country after he was picked up for illegally crossing the border—both of them?"

http://www.fox5dc.co...243017882-story

TERM LIMITS NOW!

#51 workerbee

workerbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,477 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:47 AM

From MCPS superintendent Smith.

“We have a lot of 18-year-olds in our schools,” he said. “Our student was actually in a METS [Multidisciplinary Educational Training and Support] Program for English learners and that is a program we have across the system, and so, it is not a matter of what grade they were in, but the student was in a program for English learners.”

Both of the suspects came to the United States several months ago and U.S. Immigrations and Customs has lodged an immigration detainer on Sanchez. However, Dr. Smith said the school system "don't have any information typically about students at all and their immigration status.”

http://www.fox5dc.co...242844042-story

TERM LIMITS NOW!

#52 Buford

Buford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:55 AM

"Governor Hogan was visibly heated Tuesday, pulling no punches when he revealed that MCPS officials have refused to answer state requests for information. He says people have a right to know more than what they’ve been told.

“Why is an 18-year-old man in a class with 13 or 14-year-old girls? Why was his status not known to those folks? Why was he allowed to enter the country after he was picked up for illegally crossing the border—both of them?"

http://www.fox5dc.co...243017882-story

You go Hogan!!

He's definitely a "for the people" gov!

Awesomeness - An unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity something can produce

#53 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:38 AM

damn Hogan went off.

they should name that new illegals bill preventing the cops from checking the immigration status of those they arrest the "Montano & Sanchez rapist protection" bill

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 22 March 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#54 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:10 PM

this is not on mcps. they are following the law of the land. ice might want to speak up about how they picked up one of the young men and then did nothing with him.

You and other men of your ilk would be wearing vagina hats during protests if we tried to proactively deport aliens.

#55 pepper

pepper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,509 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

I don't want to sign up, but theres a teaser on the main page for an editorial titled "Immigrant Hysteria". The first paragraph teased refers to the suspects as her "fellow students". 

If you're a subscriber, please check it out and let me know if there's more double speak....I had to use the search feature to find anything on this, which is pretty funny, tucked in a crime blotter section it looks like. 

This happens when you blindly take a position with no give and take. Build a wall, or let everyone and anyone in. Given the very obvious lack of coverage to whats become a national story thats topical right now, in our back yard, I think the Sun is stuck because they can't spin this beyond an opinion piece. To report it as is, would come perilously close to a tiny sort of acknowledgement that maybe beyond the crass rhetoric,Trump has a point. We're clearly doing this wrong, and it's putting Americans, like this legal immigrant 14 year old in danger. But Trump is to be blindly resisted no matter what, to the point that a very significant story is buried because the scenario aligns with something Trump said. 

She'll probably need a pound of cure when an ounce of prevention at the border would have been better.

#56 overtaxed

overtaxed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

I don't want to sign up, but theres a teaser on the main page for an editorial titled "Immigrant Hysteria". The first paragraph teased refers to the suspects as her "fellow students". 

If you're a subscriber, please check it out and let me know if there's more double speak....I had to use the search feature to find anything on this, which is pretty funny, tucked in a crime blotter section it looks like. 

This happens when you blindly take a position with no give and take. Build a wall, or let everyone and anyone in. Given the very obvious lack of coverage to whats become a national story thats topical right now, in our back yard, I think the Sun is stuck because they can't spin this beyond an opinion piece. To report it as is, would come perilously close to a tiny sort of acknowledgement that maybe beyond the crass rhetoric,Trump has a point. We're clearly doing this wrong, and it's putting Americans, like this legal immigrant 14 year old in danger. But Trump is to be blindly resisted no matter what, to the point that a very significant story is buried because the scenario aligns with something Trump said. 

She'll probably need a pound of cure when an ounce of prevention at the border would have been better.

Very well said.  Your one sentence says it all.  The democrats and some republicans will resist the president at every move.  Regardless of if that particular move is worthwhile.

This state is a fine example with the fools in annapolis making this a sanctuary state a week after this rape happened. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users